“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Positive quotes.

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
Just sharing a few quotes on positive thinking from one of my favorite authors.

Feel free to add your own favorite quotes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“You can be greater than anything that can happen to you.”
 

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory.”
 

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“Life’s blows cannot break a person whose spirit is warmed at the fire of enthusiasm.”
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“Help others cope with their problems and your own will be easier to cope with.”
 

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, “I believe,” three times.”
 

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“Never use the word “impossible” seriously again. Toss it into the verbal waste bucket.”
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Check out my profile posts
 

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“Understanding can overcome any situation, no matter how insurmountable it may seem.”
 

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“There is nothing wrong with having money unless money has you.”
 

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“Resentment does not hurt the person you resent, but instead it eats at you.”
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
“The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.”
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top