Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Popularity...

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
BE RUTHLESS!!!! HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH, AND ACT LIKE YOUR PREPARED TO LAY IT DOWN!!! (Whatever the fvck "it" may be...)

- Maurizio

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr. Evil
Look mutherfuker, i never asked you for an insult.
i was simply stating my opinion about popularity.

If you want to be stay a geek at the lower end of the social ladder then go right ahead. i dont kare

HOLLA
take your place at the kiddy table little boy, you have no credibility here.

Maurizio, that was a great reply man, i believe you brought this post to its conclusion.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's 'hatin' on you Doc because you registered TODAY and, hmm, I don't know, you called him a mutherfuker?

Read the bible.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN jester why you keep hatin on me
Look at the shyt you type. You sound like a fukkin snobby little punk ass bytch. How is it better? If you have a need for it then something MUST be wrong. You, a dj, i agree with Jester. God i hate people that act like you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the ****?
i never did **** to any of you
calm down
Who the hell you tryin to step to? You come here and start talkin shyt the DAY you register? Damn learn some respect son. Dont bring no more inane actions up in this bytch!

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
children, please, that's enough, no one wants to hear this crap. Dr. Evil, don't talk shyt and then tell people to quit when they do the same to you, that's the most pvssified thing a man can do

Oak, this guy maybe deserved a little bit of criticism but now you're just being childish.

If you guys insist on flaming each other do it over pm or something, but like in some guy's sig: "fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded"

ceebud

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree Jinn lets get back to the topic, shall we...

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry

Don't worry about the popularity, if actracting girls is what you want this is how I've managed to do it:

Hopefully in some of your classes you can pick where you sit each day. So in that case just start picking random seats every class for a few days, then just sit next to her one day. When the teacher is talking or what not, just make some smart ass remarks to her on stuff that the teacher is saying or doing. This will get her to laugh and feel more comfortable with you. And once she is comfortable with you just use your DJ skills to reel her in.

This will work on any girl popular or not, just make her comfortable around you and she is yours easy. Just make sure its not the comfortable friends zone.

Another way like people say is to do sports, clubs, or other activities, and be outspoken.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps, but i made friends with some popular chicks who i dont really have any interest in dating, and met guy friends through them. If you chill with a hot chick, chances are she has at least semi-popular guy friends that you'll meet through her, and the fact that you're chillin with a girl he chills with will give you some instant respect. This isn't the whole answer to your question, but it can help with getting some friends.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** up the toughest kid in your school:D

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys thanks for your insights i read all of them... I just want to say that if you dont know what you're talking about do not post...some of these replys are incredibly pointless and make no sense...Jester i thank you for just knowing ur **** and wuwd i read ur link good stuff...and to everyone else who actually knows what their saying ty...and plz newbies dont post unless you know ur saying and it makes sense thanks

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Popularity isn't as difficult to attain as it's cracked up to be. It's also one of those things that will become that much more difficult to attain if you consciously try to build it.

Personal experience is that, as you meet more people and simply exude the DJ staples that are confidence and charisma, your stock will rise. In building my charisma, I simply kept a positive attitude to those I meet and interact with. It's alright to smile and laugh once in a while, because life is great, and goddammit, so are we.

Just my $0.09.

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus H'I'J'K Christ...

Wan't the TRUTH? Being popular is somthing HS girls look @ when they choose a guy. I'm WAY better looking than lots of guys who do just as good with women as me, and I've got 2x the mental.verbal skills, too. But the car remains, I'm new to popularity, and these guys are set in with ALL the other popular kids. They're reputations are their crutch, and they use them to succede with women. I'm just recently able to lean on my rep for leverage while getting girls from school - and the results are stunning.

Women WANT that LEADER in the crowd, that ALPHA male... and in HS being popular is like having a piece of the ALPHA male pie. It also subconciusiously pours hunny in their ears, telling of great safty and securaty. Because, lets be honest, popular kids tend to wear A+F and dress casual, thats not very threatening, is it? But what about huge jeans and a matalica Tshirt? That could be misconstrude as unsafe. What about a suit and tie? It would make you look WAY more attractive, but overconfedent and domenering, that could also be percieved as unsafe.

And if you wanna be popular, COURT ATTENTION. That means do things to get your name out there, dont go over the top, but be a bit loud and comical, have FUN wherever you go, and people will start to notice, and EVERYONE likes fun. The more fun you seem, the more people will want to know you, and once they do, the more they'll 'need' you, and the more popular you'll be.

Thats the true measure of popularity, how much your missed when your gone.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post kinoOi.

In the expanse of this post there were some great replies on the concept of actually needing popularity, but nobody really answered the man's ?. He wanted to know how to become popular.

It definitely changes from school to school, but in highschool being involved in sports/clubs/etc is a very easy way to get your foot in the door. Being very good at what you do is coming in through the window, but not all of us are all-american football players or prize winning painters at this point in time. I've read this board a long time and finally started posting so maybe everyone wouldn't hate on newbies lol. Hope this helps bro.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Jesus H'I'J'K Christ...

Originally posted by KinoOI
Wan't the TRUTH?
'

yes zo, we "wan't" the thruth LOL!! its "want" bro aahahhahhaa

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come know won tells lorenzo that his speelin is terrible? But to others yall do?? Hoked ahn fanikz in ii wan?

JDeezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
jesters right