"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Popular loner

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
A saying I on facebook I seen the other day rings true for me "I'm a popular loner I know a lot of people a lot of people know me but my circle is small I'm usually by myself"

You know I feel like Norm from cheers I walk into local places where I live my name comes out in chorus think to myself ya I'm well known, in the summer time the tourist look and think what is this guy famous :rofl: I've always been a loner but I make friends easy, none of them are my best friends they are friends I've never really had one best friend. My ex used to say to me why is it so many people know you, when it came to other women it caused her jealously to spike she didn't like it when other women talked to me.

The point of this a lot of women know me and 99% of them are not relationship material, I don't know how many women I know but its quite a few. The women are either married, in a relationship, or have red flags that make her un-datable. What made me laugh the other day I'm talking with my buddy his wife is standing there beside me staring at me and blushing acting all enamored. I think to myself WTF your husband is standing right there for fvck sakes, I really think she's a bit deprived in the sack. If she wasn't locked in with kids I think she would be making a move.

There is something about loner guys that intrigue women, I can steal the attention of a woman away from a showboat guy every time, you know the type of guy trying to get attention, sometimes acting like a jacka**. Being a lone wolf guy I don't "Need" to be in a relationship I know some guys can't stand being alone they have to be in a relationship even if its toxic.

In the last week of interacting with women its fvck there isn't anything out there, women that know me get so excited when they see me doesn't matter if they are available or not. The young girl that works in the construction supply office haven't seen her in a week and half soon as she see's me its obvious she's interested. She's half my age, lives a totally different lifestyle, she's attractive but I'm just not turned on by her. The woman going out with one of my buddies she can finally talk to me without acting all weird, she's come a long ways she was quite messed up when I first met her couple years ago. She still has red flags I wouldn't get involved with her. The only one that isn't happy around me is the single mother she's still holding a grudge I still get the "Your such an a**hole" look from her.

Not sure if being a loner is a good or bad thing I look at my buddies that are married or in long term relationships they don't have any freedom, they don't seem to be "happy".
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Not sure if being a loner is a good or bad thing I look at my buddies that are married or in long term relationships they don't have any freedom, they don't seem to be "happy".
Why is it that every guy anyone knows around here who is married or in a LTR miserable? This is probably one of the most common sentences typed on this forum: "Every married guy I know is unhappy". Who are you all hanging out with? Maybe these guys who spend all their time in bars have deeper problems than their relationships. Certainly I know married guys who are unhappy but it's far from every last one. There are several examples on the board of guys in LTRs who seem to be plenty happy.

As for being a loner, I think it's somewhat more natural (and thus more masculine) for a guy to be a loner than for women, who historically tend to band together (for safety, help caring for children, and other reasons).
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Why is it that every guy anyone knows around here who is married or in a LTR miserable? This is probably one of the most common sentences typed on this forum: "Every married guy I know is unhappy". Who are you all hanging out with? Maybe these guys who spend all their time in bars have deeper problems than their relationships. Certainly I know married guys who are unhappy but it's far from every last one. There are several examples on the board of guys in LTRs who seem to be plenty happy.

As for being a loner, I think it's somewhat more natural (and thus more masculine) for a guy to be a loner than for women, who historically tend to band together (for safety, help caring for children, and other reasons).
In my group of friend id say 30% of married/ltr seems to be happy
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I'm not saying I'm exactly a loner, I would have 99% of the time having girls throw at me every single day.. I e joy being with myself, Naaahh I'm just too busy for myself hate giving it away.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
In my group of friend id say 30% of married/ltr seems to be happy
Much more realistic than the 0% guys post about here.

Of course, the next natural question is what % of single guys are happy? If you go by what is said here, the average guy isn't even able to get a date - only the "elite 3%" are getting laid, and those are mostly by flakes and BPDs.
:)
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Much more realistic than the 0% guys post about here.

Of course, the next natural question is what % of single guys are happy? If you go by what is said here, the average guy isn't even able to get a date - only the "elite 3%" are getting laid, and those are mostly by flakes and BPDs.
:)
Also 5 and 6 gotbtheir choice of men and are flacky af.
Not in my back of the wood anyway.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Much more realistic than the 0% guys post about here.

Of course, the next natural question is what % of single guys are happy? If you go by what is said here, the average guy isn't even able to get a date - only the "elite 3%" are getting laid, and those are mostly by flakes and BPDs.
:)
If a man is newly married, I'm sure the percentage rises to perhaps 90% or even 100%, especially if he's young and impressionable, wouldn't you agree zekko?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
If a man is newly married, I'm sure the percentage rises to perhaps 90% or even 100%, especially if he's young and impressionable, wouldn't you agree zekko?
Yeah, usually guys are happy at first. The love hormones are in full effect, everyone's still on their best behavior (honeymoon stage). It's usually later when everything goes to sh!t.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top