Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Popular loner

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A saying I on facebook I seen the other day rings true for me "I'm a popular loner I know a lot of people a lot of people know me but my circle is small I'm usually by myself"

You know I feel like Norm from cheers I walk into local places where I live my name comes out in chorus think to myself ya I'm well known, in the summer time the tourist look and think what is this guy famous :rofl: I've always been a loner but I make friends easy, none of them are my best friends they are friends I've never really had one best friend. My ex used to say to me why is it so many people know you, when it came to other women it caused her jealously to spike she didn't like it when other women talked to me.

The point of this a lot of women know me and 99% of them are not relationship material, I don't know how many women I know but its quite a few. The women are either married, in a relationship, or have red flags that make her un-datable. What made me laugh the other day I'm talking with my buddy his wife is standing there beside me staring at me and blushing acting all enamored. I think to myself WTF your husband is standing right there for fvck sakes, I really think she's a bit deprived in the sack. If she wasn't locked in with kids I think she would be making a move.

There is something about loner guys that intrigue women, I can steal the attention of a woman away from a showboat guy every time, you know the type of guy trying to get attention, sometimes acting like a jacka**. Being a lone wolf guy I don't "Need" to be in a relationship I know some guys can't stand being alone they have to be in a relationship even if its toxic.

In the last week of interacting with women its fvck there isn't anything out there, women that know me get so excited when they see me doesn't matter if they are available or not. The young girl that works in the construction supply office haven't seen her in a week and half soon as she see's me its obvious she's interested. She's half my age, lives a totally different lifestyle, she's attractive but I'm just not turned on by her. The woman going out with one of my buddies she can finally talk to me without acting all weird, she's come a long ways she was quite messed up when I first met her couple years ago. She still has red flags I wouldn't get involved with her. The only one that isn't happy around me is the single mother she's still holding a grudge I still get the "Your such an a**hole" look from her.

Not sure if being a loner is a good or bad thing I look at my buddies that are married or in long term relationships they don't have any freedom, they don't seem to be "happy".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if being a loner is a good or bad thing I look at my buddies that are married or in long term relationships they don't have any freedom, they don't seem to be "happy".
Why is it that every guy anyone knows around here who is married or in a LTR miserable? This is probably one of the most common sentences typed on this forum: "Every married guy I know is unhappy". Who are you all hanging out with? Maybe these guys who spend all their time in bars have deeper problems than their relationships. Certainly I know married guys who are unhappy but it's far from every last one. There are several examples on the board of guys in LTRs who seem to be plenty happy.

As for being a loner, I think it's somewhat more natural (and thus more masculine) for a guy to be a loner than for women, who historically tend to band together (for safety, help caring for children, and other reasons).

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that every guy anyone knows around here who is married or in a LTR miserable? This is probably one of the most common sentences typed on this forum: "Every married guy I know is unhappy". Who are you all hanging out with? Maybe these guys who spend all their time in bars have deeper problems than their relationships. Certainly I know married guys who are unhappy but it's far from every last one. There are several examples on the board of guys in LTRs who seem to be plenty happy.

As for being a loner, I think it's somewhat more natural (and thus more masculine) for a guy to be a loner than for women, who historically tend to band together (for safety, help caring for children, and other reasons).
In my group of friend id say 30% of married/ltr seems to be happy

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm exactly a loner, I would have 99% of the time having girls throw at me every single day.. I e joy being with myself, Naaahh I'm just too busy for myself hate giving it away.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my group of friend id say 30% of married/ltr seems to be happy
Much more realistic than the 0% guys post about here.

Of course, the next natural question is what % of single guys are happy? If you go by what is said here, the average guy isn't even able to get a date - only the "elite 3%" are getting laid, and those are mostly by flakes and BPDs.
:)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course, the next natural question is what % of single guys are happy? If you go by what is said here, the average guy isn't even able to get a date - only the "elite 3%" are getting laid, and those are mostly by flakes and BPDs.
Also 5 and 6 gotbtheir choice of men and are flacky af.
Not in my back of the wood anyway.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

If a man is newly married, I'm sure the percentage rises to perhaps 90% or even 100%, especially if he's young and impressionable, wouldn't you agree zekko?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is newly married, I'm sure the percentage rises to perhaps 90% or even 100%, especially if he's young and impressionable, wouldn't you agree zekko?
Yeah, usually guys are happy at first. The love hormones are in full effect, everyone's still on their best behavior (honeymoon stage). It's usually later when everything goes to sh!t.