Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poor Harry

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what getting involved with a professional victim can do to your life:

Meghan has previously spoken about the “almost unsurvivable” toll of online abuse and said she was the most trolled person in the world in 2019.

This whole saga is a prime example of what can happen when you invite the wrong people into your life and don't know how to say no. Literally one of the richest, most privileged people in the world is now living in LA chained to a woman that has essentially made him unemployed and with no direction in life.

Didn't they leave it all behind and move to LA precisely to make a living out of their celebrity status? Now apparently the fact that trolls say mean things (as they do about anyone famous) means that this plan is cancelled with no plan B.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quitting social media is not the worst move you can make - unless he's doing it in her frame and not his own.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm more surprised its not they sayng they will divorce lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am quite sure that he will be fine eventually , he is quite a chad

But this is a good example in regards to the idea that even chads have tough times with women

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He made the mistake of following her and what she wants. He was in a good position to go about his own life the way he wanted to and have a girl follow him in that pursuit and support his cause. But we know that didn't happen. Perhaps if his mom was still around, it could've been different...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a fcking cuck, just like vast majority of U.K. men from what I saw in my time there from 2018-September 2020

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some additional ways Harry is giving up his own image, balls and self respect?