Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook Comes Around

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, Pook, Señor Fingers and Victory are all spot on with their wisdom-filled posts. They always posted quality over quantity. To anwer your question Pro...search for his stuff on here.

I cannot say the same for these new posters who are repped way more than they're worth by a misled pack of dogs basically. They post excessively and will soon surpass Francisco d'Anconia (although he actually has good sh!t). They always feel the need to give advice. They feel the need to tear other posters down just to build themselves up. remember
"It's not that the wind is blowing, it's what the wind is blowing."
---and the wind they are blowing our way is dank.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This'd be the place to pedal his blogs right? And to leave SS so secretivly only to reappear elsewhere, in full view - which brings me back to the original point, why he wouldn't just stay here.
Most of you have made it clear that you have little faith in him anyway. Why would you care if he left?

I think Pook left initially because 1) he already gave us all the wisdom we needed, and 2) he was tired of the hor-matrix brainwashing on this forum. If you read through the Book of Pook and/or his blog, you will clearly see a strong distinction between his views and most of the advice posted on this forum. People here worship popularity and the act of sex, as opposed to embracing natural sexuality.

And I'll call him "the Great One" if I damn well feel like it. One day you will understand, Gubby.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of Pook's stuff is solid if you are trying to introduce an AFC into this community. Some of his stuff hits the exact wavelength so it doesn't drive the AFC away from the DJ perspective. I can bet you if we were to show lot of posts from around here to AFCs, they would tuck tail and run away as far as possible to avoid being labeled a "misogynist". With Pook, it's the opposite. It makes the AFC curious because he can relate to Pook's posts. When Pook finally breaks down AFC logic, the AFC goes "ah-ha!" and realizes the errors of his ways.

Pook's stuff can also be taken as very negative and bitter. We all know that it's very hard for an AFC to become a DJ without succumbing to being bitter and angry. Bitter and angry, not necessarily at women, but at themselves. This bitterness and anger transforms into personal vendettas against women they encounter. They start to see the manipulative side of social interactions. And they start to hate themselves for it thinking, "I have been such a fool. Why did I buy into this BS all this time? What a pathetic wimp I have been."

You must see the positive side to Pook's posts. Use the knowledge you have gained to your advantage. Don't use it to throw mud at the lies that surrounds you. Use it to find that beacon of hope that lies so far away...seemingly almost out of your reach. Pook's ability to analyze and decipher classical literature makes him legendary in its own right. Who knew that you could learn lessons of positive masculinity from Shakespeare? Who knew you could learn AFC logic from Romeo & Juliet?

As always, you need a balance. You can read all about women's manipulative logic, AFC behavior, and matrix lies. If you stick to reading only that kind of material, you might end up being very bitter because you never saw the other side. Go read about positive masculinity, DJ mindset, and truth about your life. Be smart enough to be aware of the negative aspects, but be brave enough to act on the positive aspects.