“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

POLL: Newbie Posting Sitaution

Poll: Newbies Posting Solution

  • They should be left alone to keep posting crap like this.

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • We should get a Newbie Only board where the only place people under 50 posts can post at, but they c

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Im crazy and hallucinating that this is a problem.

    Votes: 7 41.2%

  • Total voters
    17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Read my post titled "Newbies are getting annoying"

and then vote on what should be done:


1) Leave them alone let them keep posting like this

2)Get a Newbs Only board for posters under 50 posts or something and they can only post on there but they can read the entire rest of the board (so they can learn).

3) Im crazy, and hallucinating and this isn't even a problem.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Like I said in that thread of yours, I'd be against creating a seperate forum based on postcounts, it just doesn't seem fair and kind of goes against the whole DJ helping community thing. I think it would also result in a lot of people spamming in order to get their postcount up.
I say just ignore or flame the sods and they'll learn their lesson.
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
I voted that you were crazy lmao :D
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
I voted that you were crazy lmao :D
Haha! I think that you voted that YOU were crazy, if you examine the poll more closely. :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
hahhahahahahah

PANDA U RIGHT...

Hey that was a trick poll!?!?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
I say let them keep posting crap, as long as I get to continue to abuse them for it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
I see where Puglsey is coming from in his frustration with these forums now. I feel the same way; all the good info gets pushed down by AFC melancholy mental dribbling.
In theory, the 2nd choice would be the best, however:

I do not consider myself a newbie DJ. However, I am a newbie to the forums. I have been reading DJ material for years, and during this time improved my life by following its teachings. I believe that I have relevant knowledge that I could share with others, and I also believe that I have relevant questions whenever I am stumped on a situation. There are others like me who feel the same way. If the 50 post rule was in place, I would leave the forums, since the only way to get there would be to post in a newbie forum: think about it...50 posts of AFCs asking other AFCs for advice. Don't you think its a bit counterproductive?

Therefore, I believe that the moderators should be a bit more harsh with their treatment of posts on these forums. When new posters like "Cutiepiie" post their senseless diatribes, they should be banned from the forums after maybe 1 warning ( I'm sure cutiepiie has had more warnings than that")
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
ive been on the board for a while and I came back, ive been here collectively for about 1.5 years but it was spread out, I just came back 2 monthes ago after a 1 year layover but b4 that I had been on here for quite a while.....my posts during that dormant period for some reason got deleted ( I also think I had to change to a new name, maybe thats why my posts were deleted) and so i had to start fresh again, and also for my own benefit I am redoing DjBC to get better at the stuff I forgot in that period of time........So don't always ASSume things.

LU hits on a good point though maybe a forum thats based on active time instead of posts, like how many monthes theve been active on the boards or a combo of both monthes and/or posts. The other stuff thats getting Posted is like Spam in your email acct, just annoying and serves no purpose.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
It's the title of the forum that's important. When they are in their depserate depression, they will post in the main discussion, cos that's what offers the most attention.

Maybe a forum called 'Let's talk about your depression/how **** life is' this will be like a moth to a flame, and just leave 'em to it.

The flip side of course is guys who genuinely want info to act upon, in which case they will probably go on the main forum.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top