Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POLL: Newbie Posting Sitaution

Poll: Newbies Posting Solution

• They should be left alone to keep posting crap like this.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • We should get a Newbie Only board where the only place people under 50 posts can post at, but they c

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Im crazy and hallucinating that this is a problem.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post titled "Newbies are getting annoying"

and then vote on what should be done:

1) Leave them alone let them keep posting like this

2)Get a Newbs Only board for posters under 50 posts or something and they can only post on there but they can read the entire rest of the board (so they can learn).

3) Im crazy, and hallucinating and this isn't even a problem.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said in that thread of yours, I'd be against creating a seperate forum based on postcounts, it just doesn't seem fair and kind of goes against the whole DJ helping community thing. I think it would also result in a lot of people spamming in order to get their postcount up.
I say just ignore or flame the sods and they'll learn their lesson.

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
I voted that you were crazy lmao :D

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
I voted that you were crazy lmao :D
Haha! I think that you voted that YOU were crazy, if you examine the poll more closely. :D

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
hahhahahahahah

PANDA U RIGHT...

Hey that was a trick poll!?!?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let them keep posting crap, as long as I get to continue to abuse them for it.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where Puglsey is coming from in his frustration with these forums now. I feel the same way; all the good info gets pushed down by AFC melancholy mental dribbling.
In theory, the 2nd choice would be the best, however:

I do not consider myself a newbie DJ. However, I am a newbie to the forums. I have been reading DJ material for years, and during this time improved my life by following its teachings. I believe that I have relevant knowledge that I could share with others, and I also believe that I have relevant questions whenever I am stumped on a situation. There are others like me who feel the same way. If the 50 post rule was in place, I would leave the forums, since the only way to get there would be to post in a newbie forum: think about it...50 posts of AFCs asking other AFCs for advice. Don't you think its a bit counterproductive?

Therefore, I believe that the moderators should be a bit more harsh with their treatment of posts on these forums. When new posters like "Cutiepiie" post their senseless diatribes, they should be banned from the forums after maybe 1 warning ( I'm sure cutiepiie has had more warnings than that")

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been on the board for a while and I came back, ive been here collectively for about 1.5 years but it was spread out, I just came back 2 monthes ago after a 1 year layover but b4 that I had been on here for quite a while.....my posts during that dormant period for some reason got deleted ( I also think I had to change to a new name, maybe thats why my posts were deleted) and so i had to start fresh again, and also for my own benefit I am redoing DjBC to get better at the stuff I forgot in that period of time........So don't always ASSume things.

LU hits on a good point though maybe a forum thats based on active time instead of posts, like how many monthes theve been active on the boards or a combo of both monthes and/or posts. The other stuff thats getting Posted is like Spam in your email acct, just annoying and serves no purpose.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the title of the forum that's important. When they are in their depserate depression, they will post in the main discussion, cos that's what offers the most attention.

Maybe a forum called 'Let's talk about your depression/how **** life is' this will be like a moth to a flame, and just leave 'em to it.

The flip side of course is guys who genuinely want info to act upon, in which case they will probably go on the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.