“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Poll: do you have nudes of your girlfriends?

Do you have nudes of your gf, or ex-gf(s)?

  • We don't have nudes of each other.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I have nudes of her, but she don't have nudes of me.

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • We both have nudes of each other.

    Votes: 6 22.2%

  • Total voters
    27

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Of my last 3 GF
1) tasteful, msstly topless of her.
2) raunchy full body. She wanted dbck pivs & & more from me
3). Same as 1
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
This question has the fundamental fallacy of begging the question - i.e., it presumes that every responder HAS a girlfriend to begin with. :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
This question has the fundamental fallacy of begging the question - i.e., it presumes that every responder HAS a girlfriend to begin with. :mad:
Yes, it can go for ex-gfs.

But obviously this thread is only for people who have had girlfriends before, so.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
Yes, it can go for ex-gfs.

But obviously this thread is only for people who have had girlfriends before, so.
Then the answer is NO. :mad: Admittedly, my last g/f was in the days before smartphones & selfies. :mad:
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Then the answer is NO. :mad: Admittedly, my last g/f was in the days before smartphones & selfies. :mad:
Polaroids bro, Polaroids…you need to leverage the technology that’s available…I did…
 

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
253
Reaction score
345
No but one time she sent me a picture of her sucking on a sausage out of nowhere
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Then the answer is NO. :mad: Admittedly, my last g/f was in the days before smartphones & selfies. :mad:
Cool. I'm not the only one with a long ex-gf/wife dry spell. I had a photo of my ex-wife's behind but she asked me to delete it, and I did.
It's not difficult to see women's behinds on the internet anyway so whatever.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Yup i worked hard for them , they are like trophies for me
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
2E7967C7-9B7A-40B2-8981-DCB55C6ED1A4.jpeg
Also have an external drive somewhere with more content. The funnest part is getting a woman who refuses to acquiesce to photos/video to the point where she’s taking them on HER device.

It gives them the “control” they want - you simply watch with them and tell them how hot it is and to send it to you and they will. Once you get them there you can pull your device out whenever you want and film. It's all part of the soul surrender and ownership power dynamic, all women subconsciously want to submit to a man they feel is worthy of it, they subconsciously love it and it makes them O hard if you can pull it off.

Hearing a woman say reminisce and saying "OMG, I cannot believe we did THAT" is powerful, it turns them on without you having to lift a finger.

It’s fun to have these media files to look back to sometimes. I admit it’s less important to me than it was like 10 years ago, and I might check out the vault a few times a year. Still it’s fun.

But always remember to USE YOUR POWERS FOR GOOD, NOT EVIL.

To each their own I guess.
 
Last edited:

jafman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
31
Age
44
No. All pornography is a waste of my time and energy. Why watch when I can do….

I don’t masturbate either.

years ago a friend sent me a video of a girl sucking him off while he was having a ****.

maybe that put me off….
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
A handful of nudes but GBs worth of video from gfs, fwbs and random ONS/OLD. I can nut in 1-2 minutes watching something I produced, it's like reliving it.

I've lost many phones - all my escort escapades have been lost. I back everything to cloud now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
No. All pornography is a waste of my time and energy. Why watch when I can do….
To me it's kind of like Pokemon. And maybe more value if you can get nudes before or without relationshipping/marrying them. Like instead of having a 1-night stand, or sex-on-1st-day, you get nudes on 1st day. Then it's like a trophy.

And even more bonus if you can get a single pregnant women for nudes to.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,080
Location
Inside her mind
No. All pornography is a waste of my time and energy. Why watch when I can do….

I don’t masturbate either.

years ago a friend sent me a video of a girl sucking him off while he was having a ****.

maybe that put me off….
Pornography is an addiction that is deeper than most members will know
a lot of ED problems that young men deal with (im talking about as young as 20) is because of that junk
 

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
To me it's kind of like Pokemon. And maybe more value if you can get nudes before or without relationshipping/marrying them. Like instead of having a 1-night stand, or sex-on-1st-day, you get nudes on 1st day. Then it's like a trophy.

And even more bonus if you can get a single pregnant women for nudes to.
By the way. It's not just how much clothes a girl takes off. It's the location / venue too. Any girl can let you take a photoshoot of her in her own bedroom. But getting a girl to do it outdoors? Takes more effort.

Some good venues imo are rooftops.
Abandoned buildings / factories / chemical plants.
Underground library.

What that means is, in a place like a library, a girl wears a 1-piece on top of a bra / underwear. When the coast is clear, she throws it off, you grab it, take a quick photo, then give it back to her, and she puts it on, and voila. This could even be done in some department store that sells furniture.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top