Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Political stuff....

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want people getting pissed off at others, but would discussing the situation in Iraq be that political? I mean, there's a freakin' war going on over there.

I would like to have an opportunity to talk about it (without having the thread closed)....even if it means creating another board.

There are plenty of smart posters in SoSuave.com. I would love to hear their opinions on events.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
I wouldn't want people getting pissed off at others, but would discussing the situation in Iraq be that political? I mean, there's a freakin' war going on over there.

I would like to have an opportunity to talk about it (without having the thread closed)....even if it means creating another board.

There are plenty of smart posters in SoSuave.com. I would love to hear their opinions on events.
Because the "No blood for Oil" crowd would jump in within seconds and turn it political.

Do you think that the war in Iraq can be discussed without politicising it?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I believe we can discuss the war on Iraq without turning it political. If we only stick to military issues - such as the effectiveness and efficiency of both US and rebel military tactics, value of certain strategic decisions and operations.

For the "No blood for oil" crowd, we can look at how much blood is worth what amount of oil, also using a cost analysis examination method. For example, I argue each gallon of oil is worth 0.2461 pints of blood using the [33x < -24/12 (23xy - 12x)], and other people must arrange their calculations to work out if that whether that approach is valid.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of forums to discuss politics and war related issues at. This is not one of them.

End of question.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiiight.

Seeing as how this post was sitting here for about a month and all.... Thanks for the responses.