Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pof first message. What do you think?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I am 45, sig older than you so don't know what works in your age group. But straightforward, and to the point has brought me luck

ie) "Hi there, Your profile is really interesting and made me want to know more.I'd like to chat with with you and get to know you better"

That's it. They bite or they don't. After they respond, things get a little more complicated and you have to put a little more thought into it, but at the start?? She is going by your pic and profile and is interested or neot. I used to wrote long agonizing intros....waste of time.

Good advice...

Op that opener prolly comes off a little creepy. maybe get a response or 2 first and then ask for the number. But hey no harm in experimenting o see what works, just don't tAke that site too seriously and you should b fine

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mix it up.

One I did well with was "Do you like d1ck?"

Most ignore, some block, but I got a whole lot more responses than "Hi, _____"

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but give me your number, I'll call you maybe :D"
even if she was interested, i don't think she would respond because she wouldn't want you to think that she was easy. even if she is easy.

what matters is that you don't think she is easy...

i once created a female profile and had about 50 messages within the first minute!!! it was an incredible insight on the other side of the fence so to speak.

if you're going to send a message, make sure it stands out.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this one: "Hey, I need your advice. Tell me if I'm good looking or not, I always get the "cute" respone. The fate of my ego lies with you!"

Been using this for about 20 minutes and I've just gotten a response. Don't know how well this will work in the long run yet.

UPDATE!! Failed on a number grab her is how the convo went:

Girl: if you add more pictures you will get a better response.

Me:haha I guess I'll take that as a no.

Girl:you are attractive, but only having one picture will make anyones decision hard becuase people cna look different in other pictures you know?

Me:Yeah, I get what you mean. How about I get your number and text you a pic. Nothing dirty trust me. :)

Girl:haha i would i just dont talk to people from (insert location), nothing against you, just way too far, plus my exlives there.... sorry:/

I don't think she was into me from the start. Ah well you win some you lose some! :box:

ps. Didn't mean to jack your thread

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Gripz- said:
Try this one: "Hey, I need your advice. Tell me if I'm good looking or not, I always get the "cute" respone. The fate of my ego lies with you!"

Been using this for about 20 minutes and I've just gotten a response. Don't know how well this will work in the long run yet.

UPDATE!! Failed on a number grab her is how the convo went:

Me:haha I guess I'll take that as a no.

Girl:you are attractive, but only having one picture will make anyones decision hard becuase people cna look different in other pictures you know?

Me:Yeah, I get what you mean. How about I get your number and text you a pic. Nothing dirty trust me. :)

Girl:haha i would i just dont talk to people from (insert location), nothing against you, just way too far, plus my exlives there.... sorry:/

I don't think she was into me from the start. Ah well you win some you lose some! :box:

ps. Didn't mean to jack your thread
They're never into you unless you are way out of their league. And in that case you wouldn't even be messaging them.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
ie) "Hi there, Your profile is really interesting and made me want to know more.I'd like to chat with with you and get to know you better"
lol ok i copy pasted this and got a reply. also added something about school. she said..

No, I'm at xx universty. What are you studying? & what makes my
Profile interesting?

her profile doesnt have very much info. i saw she liked the shawshank redemption and shes hot thats it. why do i feel like im being grilled? how do i reply back?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
They're never into you unless you are way out of their league. And in that case you wouldn't even be messaging them.
Respectfully disagree

Gripz, you shouldn't act in agreeance with these chicks. Ignore their responses, don't entertain their questions/statements by saying "you're right". You could've tried something like this...

Gripz: I need suggestions, would you prefer me in my finest church clothes or naked wearing nothing but a baby bonnet?

This will be far less boring of a response than just saying "haha I know". It will also open the door for her to respond to your silly suggestion about being naked. How she responds will give you a clue as to how sexual or easy she may be. You can come up with a different response than what I suggested but try not to go with "haha you're right" or "I'll take that as a no". Don't feed into their thoughts, instead change the subject or steer the convo the way you want it to go

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Respectfully disagree

Gr
I respectfully disagree your disagreement.

The only girls who ever initiated with me online were 1's (physical deformity) 3's & 4's. I'm somewhere between a 6-7. No thanks. Way out of your league honey.

Any girl who was a 6 or up was flake-master-flex and the funky bunch. I had to jump through hoops to keep their interest and then I just said the hell with them and moved on. I'm a single, young, attractive and a proven professional. If I'm not good enough for a 6 online, then imagine who is in their own head. That's what I mean that they're only into guys way out of their league. Otherwise, girls would be in relationships left, right and center and wouldn't have profiles on POF for 3+ years. You're telling me that not ONE guy in 3 years was good enough? Don't buy it.

I ditched the online dating BS and I hunt for girls in my own league (at least 6's without being all done up) now offline. Ever since then, I have a lot more respect for myself and it shows in many ways.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I respectfully disagree your disagreement.

The only girls who ever initiated with me online were 1's (physical deformity) 3's & 4's. I'm somewhere between a 6-7. No thanks. Way out of your league honey.

Any girl who was a 6 or up was flake-master-flex and the funky bunch. I had to jump through hoops to keep their interest and then I just said the hell with them and moved on. I'm a single, young, attractive and a proven professional. If I'm not good enough for a 6 online, then imagine who is in their own head. That's what I mean that they're only into guys way out of their league. Otherwise, girls would be in relationships left, right and center and wouldn't have profiles on POF for 3+ years. You're telling me that not ONE guy in 3 years was good enough? Don't buy it.

I ditched the online dating BS and I hunt for girls in my own league (at least 6's without being all done up) now offline. Ever since then, I have a lot more respect for myself and it shows in many ways.

Here's the thing. Too many of you seem to be looking for a girlfriend or taking online "Dating" and these chicks profiles waaay to seriously. THAT is where you are messing up. You simply can't. You don't have to go over the top funny. Just one humorous interesting opener, your best LOOKING pictures, and a brief humorous with an 'edge' profile.

Don't read profiles.

Spam off pictures alone.

You can get replies, phone numbers, meets and lays from chicks who you would think you wouldn't due to the mass cluelessness of how dudes go about online dating. You just have to simply realize these chicks and it doesn't matter if Incog, Meast, I or God knows who else gets a number, meet, and or lay off of them....They will still be online (most are always online due to practically all of them using the POF mobile app) and they'll still be trolling for more d1ck. They are 'technically' looking for a relationship. But don't for one second think these POF chicks are staying "inactive" on there in the meantime. They're sampling d1cks like Valentines candy.

You worry too much about what these chicks think. I don't. Incog and Meast don't. They ignore the nonsense. Play along with it, and don't let anyone or anything affect them in regards to getting what they want by playing it cool and moving foward regardless. That's how you play.

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 20 years old. Get the hell off POF and go meet some real women.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I might try experimenting with a quick first intro message:

I'm thinking you dislike Plenty of Fish. If so. It's because you haven't met me yet...(Your real name) =)

Might be something to try.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
No response. Oh well, have to come up with a new one then.
Wow, did you try it all of one time? LOL. Never ask for their numbers immediately. Never ask for their numbers at all.

Send out 500 of the same message, then get back to us and tell us how it worked. Ctrl C, Ctrl V, Ctrl V, Ctrl V, Ctrl V motherf*cker.

When I need to get a new woman in my life I'll send out the max 40 messages per day on POF and about the same on OKC. That's about 80 messages per day. I can get laid in about a week. Which means it takes about 500 opening messages for me to get one new p*ssy.

If there's a semi-attractive woman who has ever been on POF or OKC in southern california in the past several years, chances are she's received some sort of email from me ;)

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you guys spend on this site out of curiousity?
I've just signed up and can see that it has the potential to be a giant timesink.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

You can get replies, phone numbers, meets and lays from chicks who you would think you wouldn't due to the mass cluelessness of how dudes go about online dating. You just have to simply realize these chicks and it doesn't matter if Incog, Meast, I or God knows who else gets a number, meet, and or lay off of them....They will still be online (most are always online due to practically all of them using the POF mobile app) and they'll still be trolling for more d1ck. They are 'technically' looking for a relationship. But don't for one second think these POF chicks are staying "inactive" on there in the meantime. They're sampling d1cks like Valentines candy.

You worry too much about what these chicks think. I don't. Incog and Meast don't. They ignore the nonsense. Play along with it, and don't let anyone or anything affect them in regards to getting what they want by playing it cool and moving foward regardless. That's how you play.
Amen :up: