plugged my first black girl the other day.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night I invited her back to my place. Unfortunately, I live with my parents and sleep in a twin bed, she laughed at it and asked me if I'd come back to her apartment. I went, we did some drugs and got really ****ed up, then she turned on a movie and fell asleep on me. I was pretty muched annoyed that we didn't have sex, especially because her friend had told me earlier in the night she wanted to hook up withe me. I'd give her an hb7. Beautiful face and eyes, slender body, under-impressive chest. Maybe an hb8. So upon leaving her place on saturday morning I got her number, she didn't have a cell just a landline at her apartment. Sunday evening I saw her out again, went back to her place, this time we got it on and she said she was nervous about sex on friday night because she hadn't shaved her legs, claiming to not have had sex in 3 months, which I don't believe at all. Called her back tuesday, made plans to chill that night, but i work nights and then went to the gym, by the time i called her back again, she was sleepy (she's still a student). Didn't want me to pick her up that night, told me "maybe" she'd call me thursday. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Why am I posting this? Idk, I've gotten head from black girls before but never anything more.

4 girls plugged this month, only 2 hb7+ though. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your still feeling the thunder from the night which is why your posting. Sounds good for an FB. Watch yourself homie. I wish things would go for me easier back here in the LB, but damn if the chick I'm trying to game is having massive issues.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black, white, Asian, Vulcan, it doesn't matter the color; a lay is a lay.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Black, white, Asian, Vulcan, it doesn't matter the color; a lay is a lay.
hahaha positive karma to this post.

To the OP: I've never been with a black chick, never desired it, but I would guess it was amazing! Congrats bro.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" Why would I stomp on her couch, c'mon, have a little more sense than that.

Yeah I remember stomping on her couch...

Cocaines one hell of a drug. "

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with a black hooker once. She told me to wash my ****.