chicksrock
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 10, 2004
- Messages
- 523
- Reaction score
- 2
Ok this is a MAJOR PROBLEM I am going through at the moment
I am breaking out of the old idealistic me... I used to believe in true love and finding that one perfect girl...
with this new me ...I able to attract in particular this "one perfect girl"...!!
to make maters more confusing... this "one perfect girl" (=shy HB) is kind of unpredictable and gives mixed signals? ie one moment she is desperate for me and the other moment doesn't call me at all!
I have potential for some wild pvssy on the side....
but I don't want to go for wild pvssy just incase shy HB finds out..cause if shy HB finds out she will KICK MY ASSSSS...
i don't know what to do ....its like catch 22 ...
i feel if i go for wilder *****... that is all that i will get in the future... and no shy HB or "one perfect girl" will date me ...
I feel like i'm clinging onto this NICE GUY REPUTATION for dear life...and that it is the only thing of value that will get me the idealistic woman I want.
I think these values have been ingrained into me by my traditional family...
they encourage no sex before marriage and other similar idealistic ideologies...
I know i should probably just go for wilder ***** but 2 things are stopping me
1) fear that no shy HB will accept me in the future
2) fvcking serious case of oneitis with the current shy HB i have found!!!
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ME PLEASEEEEEE!!!
I am breaking out of the old idealistic me... I used to believe in true love and finding that one perfect girl...
with this new me ...I able to attract in particular this "one perfect girl"...!!
to make maters more confusing... this "one perfect girl" (=shy HB) is kind of unpredictable and gives mixed signals? ie one moment she is desperate for me and the other moment doesn't call me at all!
I have potential for some wild pvssy on the side....
but I don't want to go for wild pvssy just incase shy HB finds out..cause if shy HB finds out she will KICK MY ASSSSS...
i don't know what to do ....its like catch 22 ...
i feel if i go for wilder *****... that is all that i will get in the future... and no shy HB or "one perfect girl" will date me ...
I feel like i'm clinging onto this NICE GUY REPUTATION for dear life...and that it is the only thing of value that will get me the idealistic woman I want.
I think these values have been ingrained into me by my traditional family...
they encourage no sex before marriage and other similar idealistic ideologies...
I know i should probably just go for wilder ***** but 2 things are stopping me
1) fear that no shy HB will accept me in the future
2) fvcking serious case of oneitis with the current shy HB i have found!!!
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ME PLEASEEEEEE!!!