Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of Fish Quick number grabs: How to.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Step 1 is your profile. ABSOLUTE BEST PICTURES IS A MUST.

Your profile needs to be fun, yet 'serious' and have perfect spelling.

Profile pictures:

First have your absolute BEST pictures up.

Use a shirtless beach picture, or basketball, athletic pic, (especially if you work out and look good shirtless. no mirror shots) have pictures SMILING. One alone indoor pic is good. More outdoor pictures doing activities, at parties, cookouts are better. Pictures full length and dressed WELL.

Headline: "The pig of your dreams." "D.T.F= Down To Fish". something clever and funny or use a moving emoticon :yes: (for catching the eye) or a short funny line from a popular new movie.

Fish Personality: Seahorse (Let the chicks wonder about riding the Seahorse but don't bring it up.) ;)

Interests: You can sprinkle in subtle 'sexual' suggestions not too obvious in your interests. Don't put them all in a line..scatter them into your interests. IE:

Soul mates, Dancing, Sleeping while listening to the rain fall, Bonfires at the beach, Sneakers, Car shows, Saving Money, Basketball, Business, Traveling, Cuddling watching scary movies, Pretty women, Hygiene, Beach, Relaxing massages, Lounges, Reading, The economy, Working out, Eating healthy, Boxing, Sensual kisses, Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Friends, Family, Zoo, Amusement parks, Movies, Good teeth, Dressing well, Skinny dipping, Waterfalls, Biking, BBQ's, Summer, Being active, Pretty feet, Laughing, Smiling, Winery’s, Museums, Friendship, Comedy, Trying different ethnic foods, Road trips, God

Your intent is a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. You are looking for: LONG TERM. Play the game.

About me Ex: (you can copy and paste it to yours and tweak it a bit)

Confident NOT c0cky.

Kind NOT a doormat.

Funny NOT a clown.

I'm particularly interested in someone who is fashionable, curvy and easy on the eyes who will enrich my life, body, mind and soul as much as I will theirs...

So, if you're a woman with true feminine core, playful, affectionate, reasonably cute, healthy, giver not taker, have a sense of humor (genuine kind, not sarcasm), socially intelligent, not too aloof, comfortable with sexuality, willing to evolve and grow to your fullest potential without being judged and repressed by others, confident, and of course able to like me for who I am, well, then drop me a line here and let's have some fun.

If you're looking for a one night stand, an upgrade to your current boyfriend, or don't know what you want (easily influenced by T.V.) I'm NOT for you. Good luck in your search then and 'relationship' goals for 2012. Just because I signed up for this site as another option to meet people besides the people I meet in everyday life doesn't mean I'm going to trip over myself to 'impress' you. There's a huge difference between getting countless emails in your inbox from every pervert on this site and actually being the type of woman that would make a man want to stay. True story.

Ok. Enough of that. Let's meet up and do the damn thang!! Party time!

First Date: International crime spree? I need an accomplice! ;P

Mail Settings: Make sure you check off you don't want people who do drugs, are married, messaged others for sexual encounters, activity partners, chat.
(Everyone on there is looking to fvck. You just have to play the game like you're 'seriously' looking just like the chicks do they'll see you have 'standards' from your profile and mail settings. It won't stop you from emailing whomever though..)

My post count is done for the day. Tomorrow I'll post the intro email, the second message, the third reply to give you their number, the copy and paste reply to chicks who 'call you out' on your first message being copy and paste, and the email to chicks who just view your profile or get your first message and view your profile and don't respond to the first. Easy work. Spam, three messages number obtained. Setup meet. Rinse, Cycle, repeat.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always assumed that
a woman with true feminine core, playful, affectionate, reasonably cute, healthy, giver not taker, have a sense of humor (genuine kind, not sarcasm), socially intelligent, not too aloof, comfortable with sexuality, willing to evolve and grow to your fullest potential without being judged and repressed by others, confident, and of course able to like me for who I am, well, then drop me a line here and let's have some fun.
Would never be on a site like POF. Hmm.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
I always assumed that

Would never be on a site like POF. Hmm.

That's a given. You have to play the game of 'believing' these chicks profile nonsense = winning.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank u very much I ll try it and will let u know if it works with me

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off that lame site and approach women in the field.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
You HAVE to have your absolute BEST pictures up. Athletic, shirtless at the beach are the best. Especialy if you work out. These chicks are looking at the goods. I don't care what they say in their profile. Ignore it. You'll see replies much quicker and often if you are cut up. True Story.

I'm going to try the headline: "Friend Zone the pants off me!"

As far as messages:

First message try a unique funny opener. or make one up, look for one on the Plenty of Fish Discussion threads V.1 2 3 4 or 5. IE: for Plenty of Fish I made up the below and it works like a charm. (You'd be amazed at the dumb sh1t these chicks reply to):

I’m a silly Seahorse. It’s true! (Hey it goes with the whole sea theme) But that's beside the point..Congratulations are in order here. If I ever meet the owner of Plenty of Fish I’m going to demand to him that you be paid for your profile. For a free dating site, yours is THE greatest profile ever written in the history of online dating!

I swear I’m going to print it out and post it on my fridge to admire…FOREVER..

Keep up the good work you adorable, heavenly blessed lil cutie!

Ciao bella and I hope you have a great day. =)
or:

My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would. Now, she’s straight, so that’s an probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one. Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home. Thanks for your time! =)

When they reply second message: Hey you. How's it going? How's the site been treating you so far? =)

After they reply to the second: (short sentence to what they replied and in the same last reply to them): Give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. I don't have time to be on here much. Talk to you soon! (your real name) =)

***I've gotten loads of numbers just going three messages and then telling them to give me their number to call them. No time for email ping pong.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did best face and the best pic for me was 64
I am good looking but I dont have pics where I am having fun

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a new message I created that seems to get the LULZ from chicks and replies:

My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s an probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine and save mom or else: Jello time for mommy...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When are you going to meet these chicks, Ninja?

I seriously don't see the point in POF without meeting/banging the top 20% of these women. Not that I don't value you posting these techniques for the guys on the forum who meet girls online, but man...if you invested the time you use spamming chicks on POF playing an instrument instead--say the piano--you would be on your way to being the next Mozart by now.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I did best face and the best pic for me was 64
I am good looking but I dont have pics where I am having fun
I've put about 100 pics on the best face site...

Only 3-4 of them have come up higher then 68. Those are the only 3-4 pics i use!

You just have to keep going through pics. If you have a pic that you think is exceptionally good of you - you can try it more than once, but don't overdue it to the point that you're trying to force it to get accepted - it should really get the 68+ no matter how many times you put it up if it's REALLY good.

Start taking pictures of yourself over and over to find a good angle! Then take a bunch of pics from that angle and throw them up!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE HAVING FUN OR DOING ANYTHING! All that matters if you look good in the pic.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Posting this here as well.

Absolute BEST flattering pictures of yourself is a MUST to increase your views and response rate. Work out. If you have a shirtless beach pic USE IT. If you aren't perfectly cut up have a picture with a casual button down on three buttons undone to give a 'hidden' sample or a v neck tee etc.

All you have to do is make your intro message unique and funny or 'complimentary' in a general way to 'their' profile (something that they'll think is just to them). ***I updated my original spam message to include a :devil: on POF it shows a picture of a devil at the end of the message. Just copy and paste it and spam it out to the cutest chicks.

My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine and save mom or else: Jello time for my mommy...:devil:

Second message can the 'clown' act and answer their reply followed in the same email with: So how's the site been treating you so far? =) (your real name)

When they reply on the third...make a quick comment about what they replied and in the same reply put: You seem like a pretty cool person. I'm not on here much so let's take our conversation offline. Give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. =) (Your name again.)

You have to get a feel for these chicks and try to move for a number A.S.A.P. No time to waste with them changing their mind, plus being bombarded with messages, or becoming an online chat buddy.. etc.

Once you get their number...call them and either leave a quick upbeat message using their username and yours to make them laugh "Hey 'cutechick89' this is Bigdaddy3 just calling to say hello etc. then your real name. Talk to you soon!

If they answer keep a quick light hearted conversation. 5 minutes tops and make sure you have to go first (gym) whatever and have a PLAN where to meet for coffee on the first call. No time for chatting constantly or them changing their mind. Make plans. She flakes...doesn't matter..hit up a bunch of new chicks a week...get numbers and repeat the process. EASY WORK.

Just REMEMBER this CANNOT be stressed enough! 99.999% of these chicks are slvts and or damaged goods. Use it as practice to meet more and more chicks and help you deal with them in real life. If you can deal with the worst...you'll be better at dealing with the best.

BELIEVE their stories. Don't be affected by any nonsense. Think of yourself as kindof like the way a CIA agent or investigator PRETENDS to believe people but NEVER lets on that he knows they're highly likely full of it. Keep the conversation going by making them talk. Smile, ask them questions, be an excellent listener so you can bring something up later on they've mentioned and it'll click that you pay attention to them (regardless of if it's B.S.) slowly escalate while riding the brakes and feeling them out to not come off as desperate.

Finally: If you DO get lucky. WRAP IT UP. DOUBLE BAG IT. Trust me chicks who need to be on Plenty of Fish are ON IT FOR A REASON.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi man
I found now what checks look in to the photos , they even look for some one having fun or for alpha male , while I dont have pics having fun I put the most pic that I show my alpha side and I got 70 (yay)
and you was correct I put the pic in my POF profile and a blonde check send me her email after about half hour to ask me to send her more pics , me talked a little then she blocked me (crazy woman )
another black woman asked to meet me , but I told her only of you cook good meal to me so she didnt respond
and now many girls entering my profile , before it was only 1 check per week was visiting my profile

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Thoughts on the headline "Available while supplies last!"?
Meh. Try to use a quick (able to fit) popular new movie quote or funny phrase. Google something from like 21 Jumpstreet, the Avengers, or use a funny character name for your headline or copy and paste the below for your headline:

McLovin = Superbad :devil:

It'll make chicks laugh and be curious to write you. Plus the :devil: when copy and pasted with the headline turns into a picture of a devil with a pitchfork.

Or make up your own off a popular new movie, book. Something that'll fit in your headline.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
When are you going to meet these chicks, Ninja?

I seriously don't see the point in POF without meeting/banging the top 20% of these women. Not that I don't value you posting these techniques for the guys on the forum who meet girls online, but man...if you invested the time you use spamming chicks on POF playing an instrument instead--say the piano--you would be on your way to being the next Mozart by now.

I prefer to tickle the 'keyboard' keys. As far as 'meeting' any of those chicks? I already know they're all loaded with issues, sending n00dz, chronic residents of POF, sloots, highly likely to have STD's, have kids, etc. I meet loads of new chicks everyday I work my second job. No need for POF. I deleted my regular account looong ago after I got bored with it.

POF is something that should not be taken to heart period. You go with the flow (believe the B.S.) and keep getting numbers. It becomes an easy work system like tying your shoes after awhile. You can't take anyone or anything personal on that site. If you want. Meet them. Just don't try to wife any of those chicks up. They're on there in the first place for good reason. And having talked with LOADS of them on there...It's not good.

Make sure IF you meet and bang any of them...WRAP IT UP. I don't want any of you little perverts catching diseases. Seriously.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
New message I just made up. Got three replies off Brandon's profile in under two minutes.

I was thinking of a good opening message to send you then I thought to myself: Hmmm..This heavenly blessed beauty looks like trouble...:devil:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
I have been using Naughty Ninja's techniques on POF and OKC since August... I have been scoring pvssy like its my job. I still have oneitis for a chick ive know since college, but man POF and OKC is like fishing with dynamite. I've become a POF OKC pvssy slayer. My profile is on point and my attitude is "I dont give a fvck." Bring the techniques and attitude to the online game and you guys should have no problem scoring.

Try the below message I just tweaked to not burn out the other one or to hit up chicks who didn't respond to the first one.

I was thinking of the perfect opening message to send you my future 100% Goddess wifey, then I thought to myself: Hmmm..I don't know but this little heavenly blessed beauty definitely looks like trouble right here... :devil:

Just copy it off here and paste it into the send message on POF.

They can't help but respond to being seen as "trouble" lol. I've spammed from another dudes profile and within 30 minutes have like now 14 responses, several exchanges, and two numbers. EASY WORK.

If a chick on the forth response says she doesn't give out her number I simply reply:

I've reached my email exchange limit. Sorry..