Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of Fish Quick number grabs: How to.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
Respect!! Ill use it and report back.. Bro you need to write an ebook.. you're stuff is on point.
Fvck a book. It would only take a pamphlet. lol.

After they respond in your reply ask them how the site is treating them so far? (your real first name) with a smiley.

Then when they reply tell them towards the end of whatever you reply. I'm not on here much to comment about the site. Give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. (your real first name) smiley face.

A lot of the times they send the number. If not keep moving and don't bother with them again. They either send it later on or they don't.

If they reply: "I don't give out my number right away"

Reply: I'm afraid I've reached my email exchange limit. Sorry..

And they'll either eventually give their number or you simply move on without replying unless they send their number after. To which you end with. Cool. Talk to you soon Michelle. (Your real first name) =)

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Made a POF account, trying this one. Mass spamming opener to like 50 smuts right now haha.

Best part is, found a chick from a class of mine at school who has a boyfriend! Talk about damaged goods, dating sites while in a relationship.

Not even dating site, ****in POF, POF of all damn things

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just returned to POF, and have had smashing success in 3 days because of this ol' thread. Figured it was worth a bump to spread this gem

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I just returned to POF, and have had smashing success in 3 days because of this ol' thread. Figured it was worth a bump to spread this gem

lol, this thread has nothing to do with smashing success, all you need to do is look good, lame openers don't give you success either, you can say "boo", chicks will still write when they think you are hot, look better than the chick, its an easy lay, thats all you need.

pof has mostly fat 4's & 5's on there anyway good luck with that :up:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just received this reply back "It was an interesting message. However don't think it would work with us since I'm a devout catholic and you are non-religious"

How do I respond back?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say "No worries, best of luck to you in your search!"

Then ON TO THE NEXT ONE :cool:

I take this approach for two reasons:

#1 It probably wouldn't work, either as a hook-up or long term, if she is indeed a devout Catholic and you are non-religious. When someone is "devout" it means, to me, that religion is a huge part of their daily lives. Conflicts would be numerous.

#2 It leaves the door open for her to second guess her response. See, most guys online get really mean when a women turns them down. They react with venom, with anger. "Well have fun with your boy raping priests" would probably be typical. Your response would be the opposite of that and she may very well say, "maybe he's not so bad after all....."

Just my thoughts though.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
I would say "No worries, best of luck to you in your search!"

Then ON TO THE NEXT ONE :cool:

I take this approach for two reasons:

#1 It probably wouldn't work, either as a hook-up or long term, if she is indeed a devout Catholic and you are non-religious. When someone is "devout" it means, to me, that religion is a huge part of their daily lives. Conflicts would be numerous.

#2 It leaves the door open for her to second guess her response. See, most guys online get really mean when a women turns them down. They react with venom, with anger. "Well have fun with your boy raping priests" would probably be typical. Your response would be the opposite of that and she may very well say, "maybe he's not so bad after all....."

Just my thoughts though.
I was going to respond with something like" ya your probably right, you don't seem like the adventurous type".

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
I just received this reply back "It was an interesting message. However don't think it would work with us since I'm a devout catholic and you are non-religious"

How do I respond back?

why don't youi read their profiles first before you message them so you don't have this problem? that way you can see what type of guys they don't date, you can see that they are too religious, don't like short guys, etc., it takes a few seconds to skim the profile, that saves you the hassle of trying to respond to messages that won't get you anywhere.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
lol, this thread has nothing to do with smashing success, all you need to do is look good, lame openers don't give you success either, you can say "boo", chicks will still write when they think you are hot, look better than the chick, its an easy lay, thats all you need.

pof has mostly fat 4's & 5's on there anyway good luck with that :up:

Clearly you are exaggerating, everything. You prolly just had no success there. No biggie.

It IS a site that has a large reliance on looks or being in shape. I lost 50 lbs since new year. I wouldve had no success then. Now, im killin it.

The site is filled with 5-8's that wanna smash. If ur JUSt lookin to smash, its a goldmine. I live in a big city in Florida, so maybe thats why Ive always seen hot chicks on pof. I hear its also reliant on what region u live in. Large rural areas will have few good selections on pof

Im not gonna argue with haters like 2 years ago. Take the advice. Or dont. This system is solid gold, plain amd simple

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont read profiles

Dont get into long exchanges

Dont entertain their nonsense

Look at whos main thumbnail pic looks hot enough for u, and mass copy/paste one of these openers. For those that reply back, you will send 2 followup replys, 1) (fluff response to their reply i.e. "hey!")...hows the site been treating you so far. Your name :).. (response 2>) (fluff response to their 2nd reply i.e. "same here") im actually not on here much, been busy a lot. Give me your number and Ill give you a call sometime. Your name :)...

Thats it..if they give u a number. U text and go from there. If they dont reply with a number, or reply with ANY OTHER NONSENSE, you ignore, and move on. From there, keeping texting to a minimum, setup a meet soon....orrrr, I sometimes just push hard and fast for pics once i get the number. This weeds out which ones are dtf. It can sometimes evolve into instant meetup/hookups, and lotsa wild ****. You have to be somewhat sexually suggestive from beginning to end of your interactions for this to work. I.e. use a shirtless pic and move fast

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Clearly you are exaggerating, everything. You prolly just had no success there. No biggie.
:crackup:

when you are good looking you don't need a lame opener to "smash", chicks will "smash" because you are good looking, the opener means nothing, chicks forget about the opener once you start talking.

incognito42 said:
It IS a site that has a large reliance on looks or being in shape. I lost 50 lbs since new year. I wouldve had no success then. Now, im killin it.
you're having success because of your look, not because of the opener.

incognito42 said:
The site is filled with 5-8's that wanna smash. If ur JUSt lookin to smash, its a goldmine. I live in a big city in Florida, so maybe thats why Ive always seen hot chicks on pof. I hear its also reliant on what region u live in. Large rural areas will have few good selections on pof.
there are no 8's on pof, 8's are not going to downgrade to bang ugly men who message them.

there are mostly fat women or ugly women in every area including florida, in fact i will post some for you to see.

incognito42 said:
This system is solid gold, plain amd simple
look man, these openers have been around for over 2 years, naughty ninja has spammed these openers on other sites too, other people have pasted these openers on other sites for people to use, these threads have been viewed thousands of times, they are over used.

you are spamming tons of chicks with these openers, other guys who view this thread are doing the same thing, chicks who have been on the site for a while have already gotten these openers before, thats why they dont work anymore.

i was on a bodybuilding fourm like 5 or 6 months ago, in the misc. section guys were looking for openers to use on chicks, they were using naughty ninja's openers, they were all complaining that they weren't working on most chicks, they said chicks ignored them, said they already got them before, the mod said not to use them because they have been spammed to death, just like that lame opener about the frozen dinner with welch's grape juice and the pet giraffe, they were looking for new ones to use, those guys were from all over the u.s.

guys who bought those pua book had success when they first came out, after they were out for years they didnt work no more, too many guys used them, chicks knew all the pick up lines like these old openers.

incognito42 said:
Dont read profiles
yes, you should read the profiles, certain chicks will not date a guy based on religion, race, height, or whatever she doesn't like. that saves you from wasting your time.

incognito42 said:
Look at whos main thumbnail pic looks hot enough for u, and mass copy/paste one of these openers.
that's a good way to message a tranny when you aren't checking the other pics and reading the profile. :crackup:

also, the thumbnail pic is usually the best pic the chick uses, the rest she is either fat or looks like sh!t. go ahead and waste your time.

incognito42 said:
I sometimes just push hard and fast for pics once i get the number.
afc's are the ones to push hard bro

incognito42 said:
You have to be somewhat sexually suggestive from beginning to end of your interactions for this to work. I.e. use a shirtless pic and move fast
pof deletes profiles for being sexually sugesstive in the first 2 messages and for sending mass spam emails. also, a chick can report you for spam openers or sexual suggestive messages where they will delete your account.

you don't need a shirtless pic to get chicks, be original, leave a little mystery for the bedroom when you smash.

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
thunder_god said:

How do I respond back?
I would've replied back to her statment above: That's racist!

She'd either find it funny or not reply. If she found it funny and replied back you just reply back: LMAO.

If nothing? Just keep it movin. No need to jump through hoops for some random chick online.

jake-a-roo4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asa is right about girls having too many canned openers online from guys. I make up my own on the spot I have girls telling me all the time how funny they are and that it's refreshing to have an original message being sent for a change. If a girl has a certain preference you aren't going to change her mind no matter what game you use. I had this exchange with a girl from okcupid that worked for me this is from my experienced in sex thread that I didn'r send t each girl.

I was having more fun on OK Cupid with this one girl who looked really easy with what she had written in her profile, her pics, and her personality. It says she is "More Kinky", "More Experienced In Sex", "More Sex Driven".

Convos with these girls are really easy. Just guide them to what you really want and they go for it. Here's my convo with her below.

Jake: As the great Jimi Hendrix says, So-uh, are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?

Girl: LOL. Maybe. Why did you ask me that?

Jake: First of all, I see that you are a Hendrix fan.

Girl: Yeah I love Jimi

Jake: Second it says in your personality that you are 'more experienced in sex' . That was a play on the song and your personality.

Girl: oh haha, yeah I don't know why it says that lol

Jake: You answered all the questions for that to come up didn't you? LOL

Girl: Ok, I do have SOME experience but I'm not a slut or anything like that

Jake: I personally have no problem with a girl that is sexually free.

Girl: Really? Because a lot of guys DO have a problem with that

Jake: Not me. Having fun and a good time is what it's all about.

Girl: that's how I see it too.

Jake: Sexual compatibility is always a good thing. Right?

Girl: LOL of course.

Jake: So what are you here for?

Girl: basically looking for some cool guys that are down to have some fun. wbu?

Jake: Yeah same with me, except it's girls that I'm looking for since I'm in the meat packing business.

Girl: LOL. you pack meat?

Jake: sure do, yeah girls like to gobble down my salami.

Girl: Is the salami good?

Jake: Sure is, I've never had any complaints. They always like a big side of beef.

Girl: Are you the owner or something?

Girl: OMG LOL. *blonde moment* I see what your getting at. I thought you were really in a real meat business LOL

Jake: No worries, happens all the time.

Girl : LOL

Jake: How about we get together soon?

Girl: Sounds good to me, but I dont wanna just f*ck I want to go on a real date first.

Jake: Well yeah, that's what I had mind.

Girl: Great minds think alike

Jake:. very true, so what's your number?

Girl: xxx-xxx-xxxx

These girls just make it way too easy. Not to mention when they are not that bright. I had this girl admit being a slut when she was pretending not to be. Made some sexual innuendoes, Boom! Got a fvck date. Way too easy with these girls.

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
jake-a-roo4 said:
Asa is right about girls having too many canned openers online from guys. I make up my own on the spot I have girls telling me all the time how funny they are and that it's refreshing to have an original message being sent for a change. If a girl has a certain preference you aren't going to change her mind no matter what game you use. I had this exchange with a girl from okcupid that worked for me this is from my experienced in sex thread that I didn'r send t each girl.

I was having more fun on OK Cupid with this one girl who looked really easy with what she had written in her profile, her pics, and her personality. It says she is "More Kinky", "More Experienced In Sex", "More Sex Driven".

Convos with these girls are really easy. Just guide them to what you really want and they go for it. Here's my convo with her below.

Jake: As the great Jimi Hendrix says, So-uh, are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?

Girl: LOL. Maybe. Why did you ask me that?

Jake: First of all, I see that you are a Hendrix fan.

Girl: Yeah I love Jimi

Jake: Second it says in your personality that you are 'more experienced in sex' . That was a play on the song and your personality.

Girl: oh haha, yeah I don't know why it says that lol

Jake: You answered all the questions for that to come up didn't you? LOL

Girl: Ok, I do have SOME experience but I'm not a slut or anything like that

Jake: I personally have no problem with a girl that is sexually free.

Girl: Really? Because a lot of guys DO have a problem with that

Jake: Not me. Having fun and a good time is what it's all about.

Girl: that's how I see it too.

Jake: Sexual compatibility is always a good thing. Right?

Girl: LOL of course.

Jake: So what are you here for?

Girl: basically looking for some cool guys that are down to have some fun. wbu?

Jake: Yeah same with me, except it's girls that I'm looking for since I'm in the meat packing business.

Girl: LOL. you pack meat?

Jake: sure do, yeah girls like to gobble down my salami.

Girl: Is the salami good?

Jake: Sure is, I've never had any complaints. They always like a big side of beef.

Girl: Are you the owner or something?

Girl: OMG LOL. *blonde moment* I see what your getting at. I thought you were really in a real meat business LOL

Jake: No worries, happens all the time.

Girl : LOL

Jake: How about we get together soon?

Girl: Sounds good to me, but I dont wanna just f*ck I want to go on a real date first.

Jake: Well yeah, that's what I had mind.

Girl: Great minds think alike

Jake:. very true, so what's your number?

Girl: xxx-xxx-xxxx

These girls just make it way too easy. Not to mention when they are not that bright. I had this girl admit being a slut when she was pretending not to be. Made some sexual innuendoes, Boom! Got a fvck date. Way too easy with these girls.
Whatever works for you. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

I'll continue making up my own openers that work for myself and others regardless.

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
For any of you online daters I put a link below to GoodLookingLoser's forum in regards to POF/OKCupid online dating tips.

Good stuff in there to add to your arsonal along with tips left on So Suave from: Espi, Crissco, Incognito42, Bukowski Merit, Marmel75 as well as your own techniques.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/rooster-s-online-dating-general-adult

Part two of the Plenty of Fish Quick Number Grabs.

Plenty of Fish quick number grabs Vol 2.Hoe

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196130

G

GoodLookingNinja

New message to try: I know we've never met nor spoken before but after reading your profile I've decided I'm going to start seeing other people.

POFNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Another tip: try using your best baby pic captioned as you as your main pic for even more response. Chick's dig kids. Especially if you were cute. Gives them thoughts of what your kids might look like.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not here to argue with mr know it all. I got 20 numbers in my first week back on there STRICTLY from useing this blueprint. I got bored, and went back to bangin this chick from my summer class and my ex.

Theres haters now like there were haters 2 years ago. This is meant to HELP, like it did for me. Take the advice if you want, if not save the BS for bodybuilding.com and that weird azz community.