Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of Fish - nothing hurts your confidence more...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
You people really need to toughen up and stop being so sensitive if they are shallow or not.

We all know that women are all about looks. They only care whether you are fit or not. If you aren't fit and you want them to look at you, you should work on yourself. It is as simple as that. Don't be like that white dude that started crying about POF and the girls not looking at a "nice guy like him". If you aren't fit/good-looking/what women want, you should aim for your league, not a higher ground that isn't meant for you. Always be realistic, not idealistic.

- The streets is still the best place to go look. However, online dating does show some fine hoes that you may not see sometimes. -
While i might have made fun of your card counting method to buying stock, I actually am inclined to agree here. Almost wholly.

I have a good picture up, wrote a slightly arrogant profile and the responses are overwhelming. Some message me multiple times to try and date me, and some chicks even say they want to suck my **** all night long. (mostly the first one obviously). So if you want to go online, prepare to have your ego tested. It will expose people who aren't as good looking as they think they are, and most people overstate their attractiveness and can't stand having that myth shattered by lack of interest. I know of guys who regularly pull for sex on that, but are tall and in shape so its obvious. I personally receive at least 1 message every other day from random women, and get plenty of responses every time I send out emails. So far its been steadily one date/ weekend since Jan. even. I am not super tall or a model or anything, and live in a pretty male dominated area, so the dudes who get nothing probably must REALLY struggle in that department. That said, those individuals are probably better off spending more of their time pulling in real life.

Enough complaining about POF and online. If you aren't a stud, you won't get much attention so get out there and get the wheels turning! Women ARE out there!!

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
While i might have made fun of your card counting method to buying stock, I actually am inclined to agree here. Almost wholly.

I have a good picture up, wrote a slightly arrogant profile and the responses are overwhelming. Some message me multiple times to try and date me, and some chicks even say they want to suck my **** all night long. (mostly the first one obviously). So if you want to go online, prepare to have your ego tested. It will expose people who aren't as good looking as they think they are, and most people overstate their attractiveness and can't stand having that myth shattered by lack of interest. I know of guys who regularly pull for sex on that, but are tall and in shape so its obvious. I personally receive at least 1 message every other day from random women, and get plenty of responses every time I send out emails. So far its been steadily one date/ weekend since Jan. even. I am not super tall or a model or anything, and live in a pretty male dominated area, so the dudes who get nothing probably must REALLY struggle in that department. That said, those individuals are probably better off spending more of their time pulling in real life.

Enough complaining about POF and online. If you aren't a stud, you won't get much attention so get out there and get the wheels turning! Women ARE out there!!
I understand you may have laughed and i excuse your ignorance, since you know no better. We all know who we are.

You and i both know what a random broad is looking for. It's the same thing we look for in her. If you don't have it, you shouldn't be trying to find excuses as to why she wasn't attracted to you. Women respond more to arrogance than to niceness or whatever other garbage people come up with. POF is a car show to exhibit who has the best car and to see who attracts the most attention. This is all a metaphor as to who gets the most responses and most *****, in case you couldn't comprehend it.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this thread was how women don't respond and to be honest I read through this whole thread and read the okcupid article too and I'd say I agree.

I have literally tried both ways. Mass messaging women and then carefully designing a message none seems to work. I've tried sweet profile and arrogant profile and **** still isn't impressive. I went on two dates so far from pof and both of them had their body style on the profile as Average and the time I saw them first thing I wanted to say was w t f ! in what country is this size considered average eh ?

To be honest. If you guys have cracked the code or profile style. Post it here so we can test it ourselves too.

I'm brown and like the Okcupid article I'm the one getting very little or no responses. :confused:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
If POF hurts your confidence. Your "Confidence" is shot to sh1t to begin with.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Sorry for you're trouble,

But, ton loads (including ME) of men around the world have gotten LAYED because of online dating, and sorry but aiming for 3s and 4s is a big price to pay over my PRIDE.

I'm a new user on (in-the-middle of profile write up) plentyoffish, so let me find out for myself if they're really that shallow? From what I've seen, tons of my preffered selection have said they will "Just go with the flow" and not expecting for you to pay for the date, if it even considers you PAYING for that particular date.

Thats music to the ears for me, whats the best type of PROFILE GODDAMNIT!

Short & sweet or long and informative? Please guys, no ear aches about percentages of unread and read msgs or if it sucks being on here, I will give you my 2 cents feedback on it if you just let me EXPERIENCE the bullshyt, Thanks!
use the forum search tool and search
POF number grabs.
BY Naughty Ninja
He has all explained - how to set up profile etc.

Make no mistakes, your profile is only as strong as your worst picture.

my1ken

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sign* No wonder why most fail when it comes to online dating, sending massive amounts of emails out NEVER works and clearly shows one have no clue to what he is doing.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
nice rack. I'll have to check out the forum, I can only imagine what they are like.
I got banned for trying to open some eyes on it :crackup:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
aw, the po' li'l fellas get their feelings hurt! compared to getting beaten/tortured/sodomized in the Middle East? Or compared to having your wife run off with the kids, and take everything you have or ever make, via the courts? You think you have problems? You have a GIFT life, dude, if your only problem is "I can't score, boohoo".

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP : another black man just told me the same story all his messages just "unread/deleted"
any way now you have to pay to see message status "unread/deleted" :) which I think no one want to pay for that so it should be easier now for you

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt about it, they are looking for a certain "brand" online... tall, caucasian, college educated, good pics.

I have good results now, but I do meet those criteria. All said and done, chicks online are looney so why even fuss if it's not working out for you.

Online is nothing more than a tool to get more vaj in the rotation. If you cannot handle a rejection on POF, how can you handle one IRL???

Also spare yourself some grief and check out other sites. okcupid.com has been vastly superioir to POF for me anyways...

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People succumb to massive email sending in quest to improving their probability of getting a reply back or getting laid. Mostly everyone starts with carefully tailoring a message to fit a girl's profile and when after message and message, no reply , it's like fcuk it ! Also I'm based in Canada believe it or not the dynamics are much different here or I'm saying this just to make myself feel better lol

btw I'm new here so can someone tell me where Don Juan Bible is - what does AFC , ONEITIS , and some other acronyms mean ?

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read The Game by Neil Strauss or Mystery Method by Mystery or Magic Bullets by Savoy to learn the lingo.

AFC is Average Frustrated Chump
Oneitis is not an acronym, it's just an obsession with one girl that she's "the one and only girl for me."
PUA is Pickup Artist
BPD is Borderline Personality Disorder
Sarging is going out to pick up chicks.
Etc etc for terms and techniques on and on.

DJ Bible: http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

best recovery content imo -> Book of Pook : http://www.djbible.classicalgasemissions.com/book_of_pook.pdf

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Swampcamel said:
Read The Game by Neil Strauss or Mystery Method by Mystery or Magic Bullets by Savoy to learn the lingo.

AFC is Average Frustrated Chump
Oneitis is not an acronym, it's just an obsession with one girl that she's "the one and only girl for me."
PUA is Pickup Artist
BPD is Borderline Personality Disorder
Sarging is going out to pick up chicks.
Etc etc for terms and techniques on and on.

DJ Bible: http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

best recovery content imo -> Book of Pook : http://www.djbible.classicalgasemissions.com/book_of_pook.pdf
Thanks a lot

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are going about this all the wrong way. you're actually believing what the women say they want in their profiles! what they SAY they want and what they DATE are two TOTALLY different things. I can think of 4 beautiful girls that I know who are dating guys and they go like this: one guy is tall, he's sorta skinny and works out but nothing to be impressed with. he's a fvcking GEEK though, Star Wars fan, band director, total sissy. next guy is fat, he has dunlap syndrome (meaning his belly done lapped over his belt), his hair looks like a rooster and he's a sissy. both guys wear dorky glasses too. next guy, holy crap, his girlfriend is big into fitness and working out all the time. what does she date? a fat@$$ baldhead dude with wrinkles in the back of his head. that's how fat he is. last girl that comes to mind is married to a guy I went to highschool with who was a dork and now has a pedophile looking mustache. he might as well drive a windowless van and have "free puppies" or "Hannah Montana" shuttle bus painted on the side of it. so you see, just because some chick turns you down, don't sweat it. they just aren't into dating manly men like you. they don't want a guy who can chop wood, drink beer, and who sweats. they want a sissy type guy. more power to them. I wish I could post pics on here to show you proof of what I'm talking about. it would blow your mind.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
you guys are going about this all the wrong way. you're actually believing what the women say they want in their profiles! what they SAY they want and what they DATE are two TOTALLY different things. I can think of 4 beautiful girls that I know who are dating guys and they go like this: one guy is tall, he's sorta skinny and works out but nothing to be impressed with. he's a fvcking GEEK though, Star Wars fan, band director, total sissy. next guy is fat, he has dunlap syndrome (meaning his belly done lapped over his belt), his hair looks like a rooster and he's a sissy. both guys wear dorky glasses too. next guy, holy crap, his girlfriend is big into fitness and working out all the time. what does she date? a fat@$$ baldhead dude with wrinkles in the back of his head. that's how fat he is. last girl that comes to mind is married to a guy I went to highschool with who was a dork and now has a pedophile looking mustache. he might as well drive a windowless van and have "free puppies" or "Hannah Montana" shuttle bus painted on the side of it. so you see, just because some chick turns you down, don't sweat it. they just aren't into dating manly men like you. they don't want a guy who can chop wood, drink beer, and who sweats. they want a sissy type guy. more power to them. I wish I could post pics on here to show you proof of what I'm talking about. it would blow your mind.
You must live in a really ****ed up town.

A) Those girls are probably "not beautiful" and your definition of beautiful is some trashy hoe that has had more trains ran on her than she can remember.
B) Those dudes have money and they are simply being used.
C) Those girls must have huge daddy issues and have a lower self-esteem than an emo cutting himself.
D) You must live in a fantasy world.

It doesn't matter whether you are in the USA, China, Ghana, UK, or Brasil. A tall, good-looking, fit dude is the one that is gonna rail all the hoes. There isn't any ifs about it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
You must live in a really ****ed up town.

A) Those girls are probably "not beautiful" and your definition of beautiful is some trashy hoe that has had more trains ran on her than she can remember.
B) Those dudes have money and they are simply being used.
C) Those girls must have huge daddy issues and have a lower self-esteem than an emo cutting himself.
D) You must live in a fantasy world.

It doesn't matter whether you are in the USA, China, Ghana, UK, or Brasil. A tall, good-looking, fit dude is the one that is gonna rail all the hoes. There isn't any ifs about it.
It's not just in my town, but most small towns I've been to in the south. The cities seem to balance it out and you see more couples who are better matched for each other. Small towns in the south you'll see WAY more "wtf couples" then you will couples who are matched well.

A) I have VERY high standards when it comes to women's looks. I'm sure my 1-10 scale matches 90% of the guys on here. When I tell you a girl is cute, you can believe it. On the other hand, I have a friend that if he tells you a girl is cute, you better d@mn well run because "cute" to him means fat because that's all he can get. if he doesn't have many compliments to say about a girl then that's the one you go for because his mind is so warped he hates cute girls because he can't get them. You just have to trust me when I tell you I know what a good looking girl is. I'm not talking up hoe's with tons of makeup or semi-fat broads. Any of these girls I mentioned would have most of the guys here wanting to bang them.

B) I can't say if they guys have money or not, but I seriously doubt it. how much can a band director make anyways? the others aren't making much money either because I know where they live and you could fit their house into mine. They might be being used, but I know that 3 of the 4 guys have been dating these girls a good long while now. One is even married to one.

C) Could be, but if that's the case then most women in small town south have serious daddy issues and low self-esteem and there needs to be a study done on it. It's that bad apparently.

D) I just go by what my eyes tell me everyday. I see it on a daily basis. Like I said, if I could post pics on here I would blow all of your minds and change this site overnight. They'd have to re-write chapters in the DJ bible.

Dave Murray

Reaction score
than when you see your message status as "Unread Deleted" or "Read Deleted".

I'm just sending out tons of emails all saying the same thing looking for those couple chicks that are feeling me. I'm not tailoring an email to one specific girl because I tried that and it's a waste of time.

I know looks wise I'm not going to get many responses as I'm not a hot buff dude in a pic with a sexy b*tch. Girls online are waayyyy more shallower so they're looking for specific race and body type. Since I'm black messaging whites and asians...my success rate will probably be 2%...LOL.
DUDE - you have to give POF Auto Message Sender a try. Its friggin amazing. Look at my picture. I am no Tom Cruise. Within the first HOUR of using the program I got 10 emails in my POF inbox.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score