Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of Fish - nothing hurts your confidence more...

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
than when you see your message status as "Unread Deleted" or "Read Deleted".

I'm just sending out tons of emails all saying the same thing looking for those couple chicks that are feeling me. I'm not tailoring an email to one specific girl because I tried that and it's a waste of time.

I know looks wise I'm not going to get many responses as I'm not a hot buff dude in a pic with a sexy b*tch. Girls online are waayyyy more shallower so they're looking for specific race and body type. Since I'm black messaging whites and asians...my success rate will probably be 2%...LOL.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women online can eliminate you really fast because of little things that wouldn't come up in a face to face-religion,political views,your pets[or lack of] etc. etc. etc. IF they weren't overly impressed with themselves,they could most likely find a man in their social circle.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying plentyoffish and im having mixed results. I've gotten a couple of numbers and I've also gotten a lot of 'unread deleted' and I've also deleted a few emails before i've even read them (mostly from baby mommas). But I've noticed that hb7's and below are more likely to not reply than hb8+'s. Anyways I've kinda given up on it as I'm starting to see results in my real life game.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
than when you see your message status as "Unread Deleted" or "Read Deleted".

I'm just sending out tons of emails all saying the same thing looking for those couple chicks that are feeling me. I'm not tailoring an email to one specific girl because I tried that and it's a waste of time.

I know looks wise I'm not going to get many responses as I'm not a hot buff dude in a pic with a sexy b*tch. Girls online are waayyyy more shallower so they're looking for specific race and body type. Since I'm black messaging whites and asians...my success rate will probably be 2%...LOL.
listen man, let me tell you this buddy: Women arent the Fish, you are. Women are are the Fishermen.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
I'm just sending out tons of emails all saying the same thing looking for those couple chicks that are feeling me.
I was criticising their profile on a dating site. Many responded, some became intimate with me, one is my current girlfriend :)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are getting a lot, or even just some emails "Unread Deleted", then its not them its you. Take better pictures, work on your profile and do some cut and paste blended with a little customizing, and you should, consistently, be getting your emails opened, your profile viewed, and a good third of your emails responded to.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Plenty of Fish is terrible for meeting women.....I have had mixed results,but mainly I did get one number from a baby's momma that is all I seem to get. One chick who lived like 2 hours + away flaked on me after saying she would Like to meet me.

I had 2 others flake after saying hi to me first. All the women that I messaged either read and deleted my emails without a response, then I did the AFC thing and sent a message to one chick who looked at my profile twice...again no response.

Special T like you I am also Black and dealing with women outside of our race will be difficult,because if we are black we have to look a certain way, or portray an image. That has to be reflected upon our profile pictures or we will not get a response.

First thing that a woman looks at is pics....How does she look, then education, status backround etc. They are waaaay more picky on the PC than in reality that's why this online dating stuff I was never down with in the first place.

I think it only works for white people honestly.....Stick to the streets man.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
women haze said:
Yeah Plenty of Fish is terrible for meeting women.....I have had mixed results,but mainly I did get one number from a baby's momma that is all I seem to get. One chick who lived like 2 hours + away flaked on me after saying she would Like to meet me.

I had 2 others flake after saying hi to me first. All the women that I messaged either read and deleted my emails without a response, then I did the AFC thing and sent a message to one chick who looked at my profile twice...again no response.

Special T like you I am also Black and dealing with women outside of our race will be difficult,because if we are black we have to look a certain way, or portray an image. That has to be reflected upon our profile pictures or we will not get a response.

First thing that a woman looks at is pics....How does she look, then education, status backround etc. They are waaaay more picky on the PC than in reality that's why this online dating stuff I was never down with in the first place.

@ women haze & Special T, I'm black too! I'm black and I'm proud!

@ women haze again, I feel your pain. I tried to get with a woman from there who looked at my profile 5 times and it was a flake just as I thought. Plenty of Fish, or should I say Plenty of Manatees has a lot of flakes and fakes. Then they're starting to charge! WTF?!

I thing this online dating sh*t is superficial, as in if you ain't got a good look, fame, status, or money, then it goes to what Hidden-Hand said. I stick to real life dating.

I heard photoshopping can help.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

This is all true which is why I stopped online dating. But I said that I'm gonna message everyone in my area because someone has to respond and meet up. LOL

I refuse to dress or act the way people think a black person should act. It seems that my clean cut style isn't attractive to black women or white women.

Haha.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this the guy that looks like Chris Tucker?

Dude, don't worry about your looks. And especially don't let online profiles get your sh*t down. I'm not a big fan of texting or e-mailing chicks. Its very impersonal, and it doesn't convey your true value.

For example, I post in many forums (variety of types, news, entertainment, music, sports, etc) and sometimes people can't tell when I'm being SARCASTIC. Why? Because written text doesn't convey tone of voice! Text is a flat, 2 dimensional medium that falls flat in the face of face-to-face contact.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Special t, plentyoffish sucks, I got one girls number off thier one time, and the bytch was like " i just want a friend cuz i got a boyfriend now" them girls only go on their to get attention. Them girls get like 100 messages a day from guys...its not even worth it. You should try going to the club instead. I always get success their! Girls in my city dont even phaze me anymore because I always have atleast 10 girls at the club who want me.

ps: im half black and half white...you think you got it bad??? some girls think , im mexican, chinese, pueterican...ugh.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T...

You're in need of a huge shot of confidence buddy.

It's not your looks, it's not your clothes, it's not your game, it's pure lack of confidence that is holding you back bro.

the_m@n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the site as a supplement to picking up HB's off of the internet.

Remember, you are the catch... Don't waste your time messaging all of those women hoping for a date because that to me says you are desperate... Next time you get the urge to do that, get off the computer, grab your coat and go out and meet some people. Go to the bookstore, the mall, the bar, anywhere you can have a good time by yourself. Make eye contact, talk to people, enjoy things as they come, and remain confident in yourself.

As for the Plenty of Fish, think of it like this. You are just putting yourself out there for women to see what you are all about. If they are feeling you, believe me they will let you know.

There are plenty of fish but the internet is not the sea.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
online dating is not designed for men... especially guys who are not good looking and not rich....lol sorry.. its a perfect place for women that takes alot of money off of desperate men who are willing to pay for hope...

go to bars and clubs and try to get layed or aim for the 3s 4s and 5s online as they will be more likely to settle for non alpha males...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think plenty of fish might be a good way to toughen up some of the people on this site. If you can't handle a little thing like someone deleting a message you sent to them on the internet, then I wish you the best of luck trying to deal with girls face to face. Seriously net dating is not that big of a deal. There are increasingly large numbers of girls on the net so you don't have to worry about running out of resources. For most people it's the same in the real world, but for one reason or another a lot of people catch that "oneitis" syndrome to easily and for the wrong reasons.

Toughen up troops! This battle ain't over yet! Now get back in there and make the Nation of Dons proud!

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
DonGorgon said:
online dating is not designed for men... especially guys who are not good looking and not rich....lol sorry.. its a perfect place for women that takes alot of money off of desperate men who are willing to pay for hope...

go to bars and clubs and try to get layed or aim for the 3s 4s and 5s online as they will be more likely to settle for non alpha males...
Sorry for you're trouble,

But, ton loads (including ME) of men around the world have gotten LAYED because of online dating, and sorry but aiming for 3s and 4s is a big price to pay over my PRIDE.

I'm a new user on (in-the-middle of profile write up) plentyoffish, so let me find out for myself if they're really that shallow? From what I've seen, tons of my preffered selection have said they will "Just go with the flow" and not expecting for you to pay for the date, if it even considers you PAYING for that particular date.

Thats music to the ears for me, whats the best type of PROFILE GODDAMNIT!

Short & sweet or long and informative? Please guys, no ear aches about percentages of unread and read msgs or if it sucks being on here, I will give you my 2 cents feedback on it if you just let me EXPERIENCE the bullshyt, Thanks!