She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most of the guys here nailed it.Allright, just to get the lay of the land, I'm in a LTR and happened to come upon a copy of The Rational Male a few days ago and gulped it down like a cold beer after being lost in the desert.
Now, the ideas there are somewhat in line with what I've come to expect, or should I say suspect, during my life. But it still feels like a revelation to actually see it written down.
However, I have never actually acted in the way this book implies women unconsciously want, and naturally I now see things in the past in a different light.
But also, i feel like it must have affected my behaviour somehow, because today my partner texted me (from work) the following:
"There will be a dinner together with my parents tomorrow. You are going to attend."
The phrasing is a bit unusual for her, though normally I would just read this as a string of information. But now I cant help thinking there is more to it. Should I? If so, can anyone translate this for me and suggest appropriate response? (I'm a Ph.D. of sciences btw, but psychology analphabet sorry to say).
Harold
Edit: Btw, I have no problem with the actual event if anyone wonders. The food is usually awesome.
this could backfire and signal to her that this is a man who will not stay for the long haul and her sh1t tests will come hard and fast.Tell her something like "look, I don't have any preference for or against going to the dinner. However, I will not allow you to speak to me this way. I'll forgive you this time and let it slide but you wont get a second chance."
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.