"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Please post your first time stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
2
Yo, I'm a 15 year old virgin and I got a question, can yall tell me some stories about your first time. Please include how old u were, and who u did it with and how did u feel and where did it happen PLEASE, I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE YOUR FIRST TIME!!!!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I was in Jail, and this 300 lb black dude and had his way with me. I 've been lovestruck ever since.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
I was in Jail, and this 300 lb black dude and had his way with me. I 've been lovestruck ever since.





That brings a tear to my eye! how wonderful





























ps. the tear is from laughter lol!@
 

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Wiesman44
I was in Jail, and this 300 lb black dude and had his way with me. I 've been lovestruck ever since.
HAHA thats funny, but umm can somebody really post what there first time was like please. I really want to know cause it makes me think on how my first time will be. PLEASE!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by freedom_fighter777
I think you'll be disapointed its all hype.
What do you mean it's hype?


O and 40 views and nobody sharing what there first time was like, wassup with that. I know some of you got some stories to tell.:)
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
i think its cause most (like me) dont get any and thats why we are here on this site.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
"First time I had sex, I was scared, I was all alone in my closet"

Rodney Dangerfield
R.I.P.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by dadmonson
Yo, I'm a 15 year old virgin and I got a question, can yall tell me some stories about your first time. Please include how old u were, and who u did it with and how did u feel and where did it happen PLEASE, I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE YOUR FIRST TIME!!!!!!
15 year old = High School Forum.

However, this has been asked before. Please use that search button at the top right section of your screen.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top