Please help on how to handle medical condition

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so guys this is a medium-long read but please help me and bear with me I need your help on how you would handle this pain in the ass situation. Not how to deal with it medically, but socially is it a killer with girls? How do I play it off? It's annoying because lately I have had women hitting on me left right and center and I wanna go out and enjoy my life once and for all...seems like I always have some sh*t in my way lol.

I have this annoying thing where I break out in immune bump type reactions on my face and body due to a variety of common foods...it's like inflamed mild acne at its worst. It's not acne actually though..I can be perfectly clear if I eat a perfect, anti inflammatory diet. Which is basically like just fish/chicken/ and steak occasionally...(but no sauce on anything and absolutely no dairy/refined sugar). I stick to non starchy vegetables...ezekiel bread... low GI fruit...brown rice etc. Black coffee and only hard liquor when I go out, otherwise just water to drink. That keeps me perfectly clear, as I don't get normal acne anymore. I'm confident I'll fix this...as I've been through worse and gotten it solved...and I have good resources (my mom lol) and some promising upcoming appointments with doctors/natural healers. But in the meantime I have decided to suck it up and go on this diet until I find a solution (which will be a few weeks at least).

The diet is the easy part for me because I know it's not forever. Socially, I decided I could tell chicks I meet I'm on an anti-inflammatory diet for spring allergies...but what about when I wake up the next morning in their place and there's nothing I can eat. Will it look weird? And in restaurants/places etc..I know this sounds crazy but I don't know how weird it will come across to girls. I don't wanna seem weird/picky/fussy etc. but I have no choice. I usually think just 'screw it, who cares what they think!, if I'm confident about it, it doesn't matter' (and remind myself hopefully this will be over soon.) But is that attitude realistic?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If you have girls hitting on you, sleeping with you, etc., and you're only concern is what they might think of your strict diet, I'd say you have very little to be concerned about.

If they question it, just say "I'm on a strict diet.". No need to get into detail. It's not a big deal.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure you don't have a wheat Gluten allergy?

Have you tried fasting?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure. I wish to God it was that easy lol.

So, do you all think it's really no big deal socially to play it off to females? I read somewhere that like 72 percent of women think fussy eaters are a turn off haha.