Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please! Help me lose fat!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the fastest or most efficient/effective way to lose fat without going to the gym?

I haven't been working out because my gym is closed and college doesn't start in 2 weeks. Ever since I slowed down with the works and such, my muscle mass has been breaking down into fat like it would if I was on steroids. I noticed that if I workout that my muscle mass gains increase rapidly even if for only a few minutes. The problem is that the fat content remains and I keep getting bigger and bigger.

Since most fat burning is also done in the kitchen, would someone please "prescribe" me a diet that works. It doesn't matter what the food is and how much it costs as long as you're serious.

By the way, I also party every weekend for 2-3 days and drink beer, but that doesn't affect my body as much as it does some people.

I truely belief my problems lies with my diet. I've just been eating Subway Club sandwiches and Ritz crackers with Smokey Cheddar and Sharp Cheddar Spread.

I would really like some kindly and mature advice preferably from those who have gone through the same situation as I am and from DIESEL as well.

Thank you all so much! I haven't asked for advice from this forum in so long, but I finally feel that I do need some third-party help.

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheese has A LOT of fat, you should stop eating it. just drink water, and eat only veggies and fish, that will help.

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
atomsk...that diet has no protein or carbohydrate in it.
What you need to do is eat a BALANCED diet.and go out running every morning or sometime in the day.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch to the Subway Turkey sandwich, without all the crap on it.

Find some good high fiber foods (black beans and rice) and others that fill you up so you don't eat the junk.

Example
For breakfast: I'd eat a homemade breakfast burrito (whole wheat tortilla with egg and salsa, sometimes potatos). Other days I'd eat oatmeal or if in a hurry a protein shake. Note I'd always eat breakfast.

Lunch: Protein shake (Cytodyne's or Designer Protein), or fish tacos or subway sandwich (sometimes a Jamba Juice shake, try the peanut butter with a protein boost). Or black beans and rice, especially if I know it might be longer than I want until my next meal.

Afternoon Snack: a bar, I like Power Bars Protein Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

Dinner: Stir fry, use packet of vegetables and a protein like chicken, or lean beef or even salmon. Sometimes I had rice with dinner but not all the time. It's good to avoid too many high glycemic index carbs.

Evening Snack: A protein shake, or sometimes because I get bored with the taste of the protein powders, I'd make a poor mans protein shake (skim milk, honey and a banana or other fruit, with some ice cubes and blended). Note: the banana and honey one is well known to be a good drink to relax you before sleep as it speeds the absorption of tryptophan to your brain!

I would drink water or a very diluted version of Powerade or Gatorade from powder that I'd make at the first sign of thirst throughout the day. Get a big sports drink container to take it with you everywhere. I also take a multivitamin.

This type of eating pattern really helped me over the summer. Unfortunately in the fall as I moved back in with the parents, I went off it because they have every conceivable type of fattening food and junk food available in the world here. So far the first few days of this year I've went back to this old style diet, but have had my fair share of beer.

Drink protein shakes whenever you are tempted to eat the junk like the cheese and crackers.

As far as a thermogenic supplement, you could get the ephedrine free Xenadrine. Xenadrine EFX, it is also a good supplement to take for your mind, it helps you focus and is good for studying and energy when classes start up again.

Hope this helps, off to the gym now.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I close the deal with my current client, I'll go out and buy those supplements.

I'll try your suggestions, although I'd still like to see more.

Back to sleep!

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by a denial
atomsk...that diet has no protein or carbohydrate in it.
What you need to do is eat a BALANCED diet.and go out running every morning or sometime in the day.
no protein?! are you insane? fish has plenty of protein, especially salmon and tuna. Carbohydrates arent really good for you either.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another tip guys. As far as protein shakes, I've never found one that I liked that much or didn't get bored with after some time.

The solution I found was to try alot of different combinations of drinks. Some with strawberries and the protein powder, some with orange drink.

But a common problem with all of them is that if you use the whole serving with whatever you mix it with, they are too freaking sweet!

I just cut the serving size down to half with my Cytoplex and mixed it with orange juice. It is like one of those orange and vanilla ice cream popsicles. Excellent flavor!

By the way I chose Cytoplex because I hate aspartame or nutrasweet compounds. Cytoplex uses sucralose.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing fat imo is best controlled through the kitchen, but since people have already covered that aspect; might as well go with other aspects.

Add some cardio (every other day if not daily) into your days, like 30 minutes of running or swimming or walking. Mix it up so it doesn't get boring. Do that, and once you start working out again keep up with the cardio and it'll come off quickly.

As rules of thumb with your diet just stay away from processed foods in general, and stay with more natural foods (foods rich in protein never hurt either). Drinking lots of water will help you lose the fat faster as well as rid yourself of some cravings.