Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Help LONG

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were correct. Congratulations. She wanted you.

WOW BIG F&*KING DEAL!!!

At the end of the day, you got NOTHING.

The best thing for you to do now is to FOCUS on getting good at getting girls and USE this as a learning experience.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
She started coming around me more. She would come over to my office and see me. Sometimes
she would make up some reason to have an excuse to come over and see me. Whenever I would go
outside to smoke she would show up outside and smoke with me
She felt good with you and wanted to be around you.

We had a company meeting and I took a seat by some co-workers. So Diane calls me over and
says sit here. She give me her seat which was next to her friend Julie who comes to her parties etc.
I didn't think anything about it. Diane sat behind me and during the meeting she kicked me rubbed
my shoulders etc.
I would say that Julie was a cover up so Diane could sit with you and not bring attention to herself being with you, since she is not single.

I then hear her say I am not worried I have my body
guard here "meaning me"...
Is she a small girl? She feels protected around you.

Diane took care of me. She once took my cigarettes away from me because she thought I smoked
to much. Then she would give me one when she thought I could have one. Then when we would go out
to eat she would make sure I didn't eat to much. Geez this is sounding like she was trying to
control me now that I think?.?.?
Well she either cared for you or was, infact trying to control you.

One time somebody called me on the phone. I was talking to the person
on the phone like she was my girlfriend. So I can see Diane's reaction to me talking to another
woman. Well I noticed she start looking at me and she was sitting there eating chinese food. So
she interupts me and says "Do you know what I just thought. How do chinese people eat rice with
chop sticks?"" I answered her and went back to talking on the phone. She then says who is that.
I told her it was nobody she knows and she says I know thats why I want to know. I said again
it is nobody and she just said ok and then dropped it. So I assume she was Jealous?
I never have seen an Attention Seeker act Jelaous.

So 4th of July comes along and Diane asks me if I would come to her 4th of July party. I
didn't want to go so I ignored her. She then asks me again a few days later and I told her
that I would try to come. She acted all excited. Then a few days later she asks me again. I told
her that I would try but I would not promise anything. SO I end up not being able to make it.
The next time I seen her she seemed a little mad that I didn't go
I would like to understand myself why she wanted you to go so bad.

Once Diane told me that somebody that we know asked her if I liked Diane. Diane then said that
the woman said that she thinks it's cute how me and Diane fight and argue like we are brother
and sister. Diane then said "I think it is sick to consider you my brother."
Well now you know she does not think of you as a brother LOL.

was out eating with Diane and she is acting all flirty and happy. She says that girl with
the long hair was just checking you out. I looked and there was NOBODY there
She was projecting her feelings onto somebody else.

she wanted to know who that was who answered my phone
I would say an Attention Slut could care less who answers your phone.

Then another weird thing happened. Julie asked Diane if they was going
to get drunk tonight, and I saw Diane give Julie this look basicly saying NO with her eyes. Made
me think she did not want to get drunk because I was there
She didn't want to do something with you when she was drunk , that she later may regret.

[This is my most confusing thing Diane ever did. I already posted this seperatly here before.
One day we ordered sandwhichs and I was in my office eating and she was in hers. Then somebody came and mentioned to me that she hated her sandwhich. So being the pig that I am decided that I would take it. Well I took her sandwhich and she got mad and made me give it back to her. A few minutes later she comes over to my office with a little piece of her sandwhich and says here eat this, there is alot of cheese on it. I have NO clue what cheese had to do with anything. So I ate it. I just got the feeling she liked that I ate her food.?.? Then a week or so later she made some Pasta and brought it to work. She gave me bite of it. Then whenever I came back she then would give me some and feed it to me like a baby. When she gave me some I saw this look in her eyes where I just knew she got something out of me eating after her. So once again a few weeks ago we was out eating at this resturant and somehow it came up about me eating after her and she said "remeber we shared a fork."... I said do you get something out of me eating after you? She said I am just that comfortable with you. Over time this continues every time we eat she offers me something. Next when we was out eating I started to notice that she started to drink Mountain Dew like I do. She never drank Mountain Dew before, and now she is. I have read somewhere that woman will do things like this they will try to like what you like. So everytime I needed a refill she would always say here just drink some of mine. She would of course offer me a bite of her sandwhich and If I declined she would say come on its good. Then she also would eat most of it then she would hand over what was left for me to eat it. Also once I was trying to figure out what this is about food So I had this cookie and I told her to feed it to me, and she did. She broke it up in little pieces and fed it to me./QUOTE] I once was told by a female friend of mine. That she remebers the first time her husband chewed the gum out of her mouth. She said it made her feel good.

""Are you in some kind of school" I found that
Yes I to find that a odd way to ask that question. She wanted to find out if you had any chance of a future . So she does not waste her time on a loser.

IMO You scared her away with the marriage B.S. .. How long did you know her ?

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
One day we ordered sandwhichs and I was in my office eating and she was in hers. Then somebody came and mentioned to me that she hated her sandwhich. So being the pig that I am decided that I would take it. Well I took her sandwhich and she got mad and made me give it back to her. A few minutes later she comes over to my office with a little piece of her sandwhich and says here eat this, there is alot of cheese on it. I have NO clue what cheese had to do with anything. So I ate it. I just got the feeling she liked that I ate her food.?.? Then a week or so later she made some Pasta and brought it to work. She gave me bite of it. Then whenever I came back she then would give me some and feed it to me like a baby. When she gave me some I saw this look in her eyes where I just knew she got something out of me eating after her. So once again a few weeks ago we was out eating at this resturant and somehow it came up about me eating after her and she said "remeber we shared a fork."... I said do you get something out of me eating after you? She said I am just that comfortable with you. Over time this continues every time we eat she offers me something. Next when we was out eating I started to notice that she started to drink Mountain Dew like I do. She never drank Mountain Dew before, and now she is. I have read somewhere that woman will do things like this they will try to like what you like. So everytime I needed a refill she would always say here just drink some of mine. She would of course offer me a bite of her sandwhich and If I declined she would say come on its good. Then she also would eat most of it then she would hand over what was left for me to eat it. Also once I was trying to figure out what this is about food So I had this cookie and I told her to feed it to me, and she did. She broke it up in little pieces and fed it to me.
I had a very similar thing like this happen to me. Why do woman do this? Very Confused I just don't get it.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reaction score
lovejones, this is the 'nurturing' part of a woman that some woman need to express, to the extreme sometimes, to make them feel wanted and needed. Which many men do appreciate, but it's usually with their wives or g/fs, and not just with anybody. This girl feels lonely and unwanted and seeks to be the center of things and 'fancy pants' is doing a good job of feeding her ego!

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will somebody please please please answer this for me!!!!???!!!!
I understand that everybody says she was playing with my head. What told everyone that she was playing with me? I don't get it especially since almost everyone said they didn't read my whole post.?. What I thought was happening is that she did want me but she was not going to leave her boyfriend due to the kid and I can't support her. So I figured she was keeping me as a back up plan because of some things IE calming down alot when she found out I live with my Mom, and She start talking to me again when I went back to school or so I think thats the reason. Or I am all wrong and she just played me to mess with my head and/or to stroke her ego and NOTHING else????? I know this next question is going to be having people screaming at me and I know I should not even worry about this but here it goes. How can I get her back in my life or what do I have to do????? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I beg long enough would somebody please answer my questions???? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
OK OK

Why don't you just make a direct statement to her in private and say you want to date her - if she says no then don't interact and toy around with her again - period!!!!

If she says yes - do something and interact with her in a romantic way only and not as a co-worker or friend. Do this tomorrow and end your misery of being "up in the air" with her!!

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody please help me!!!!!! I was just told today by somebody that this woman told them that "she is head over heels over me and that she could be interested in me if she was single" Which she did tell me. However this other person said a while back she called this woman who at the time was in my office at work and she left my office and told this woman "thanks for calling me he was trying to kiss me over there" I am so confused why is she saying this stuff to people???????

Also everybody on this board says that she was playing me. But everybody who I know says she was not playing me except one of my friends who said she was playing and another female friend said that this woman was having a mock relationship with me "whatever that is"..... So what did she do that told you guys that she was playing me !!!????!!!!???? I need to understand this please...

And a few people here said that what this woman did went way beyond being an attention Wh0re. What does that mean?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote by FancyPants:
So what did she do that told you guys that she was playing me !!!????!!!!????
Everything! Everything she did tells me she was just messin' with you. It's been so long I've forgotten parts of this thread but from what I remember, it sounds like, as I think somebody pointed out, she just wanted her ego stroked.

Listen, I hope you don't sound to her like you sound in your posts because you sound desperate. No offense but you sound like a kid. She's married--get over her, find other girls who aren't tied down, you'll be glad you did.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense intended Fancypants, but I can't think of any other way to describe your attitude except "pathetic". Your problem is you care at all about what this woman and others think about you, and you come on here desperate to analyse her behaviour in hopes that she might like you. It sounds like you have an anxiety disorder.

If you come across this needy and grovelling over the internet, I can't imagine how badly this woman sees you in real life. Even if you ended up boning her, eventually she'd get to know the 'real you'... i.e the one who comes off as whining, needy, desperate, begging, anxious, and she'd either dump you real quick or use you for your money while she cheats on you with a more stable and attractive man. Oh and btw, if you're like this around her.. then there's no way she's really attracted to you - no matter what you've 'heard people saying'. There's your answer.

Do yourself a favour. FORGET HER. If you're this worried and thinking about her her this much.. then CUT HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE and meet some better people who DONT cause you this much stress. I do not foresee you being happy with this woman, no matter WHAT you do.
Nobody here is going to give you advice on how to 'get her back in your life', because that would be like instructing a mental patient on how to commit suicide.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
No offense intended Fancypants, but I can't think of any other way to describe your attitude except "pathetic". Your problem is you care at all about what this woman and others think about you, and you come on here desperate to analyse her behaviour in hopes that she might like you. It sounds like you have an anxiety disorder.

If you come across this needy and grovelling over the internet, I can't imagine how badly this woman sees you in real life. Even if you ended up boning her, eventually she'd get to know the 'real you'... i.e the one who comes off as whining, needy, desperate, begging, anxious, and she'd either dump you real quick or use you for your money while she cheats on you with a more stable and attractive man. Oh and btw, if you're like this around her.. then there's no way she's really attracted to you - no matter what you've 'heard people saying'. There's your answer.

Do yourself a favour. FORGET HER. If you're this worried and thinking about her her this much.. then CUT HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE and meet some better people who DONT cause you this much stress. I do not foresee you being happy with this woman, no matter WHAT you do.
Nobody here is going to give you advice on how to 'get her back in your life', because that would be like instructing a mental patient on how to commit suicide.
Thanks Wolfie. I know I am pathetic but if the truth be told I realy realy developed feelings for this woman, which I know is really stupid!! Also she is out of my life now and has been for Months now.

I have this NEED for someone to tell me why she did things for me if she was playing me, and what people mean when they said she went way beyond attention ho'ing with me???? Because I need to understand things and to learn for next time I deal with another woman. Then why would a woman do this when I could find out get pissed off and call her husband up and tell him all the things she did ???

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for one - don't mess with a married woman, that's askin for trouble.

two - I don't know what the others mean by 'way beyond attention ho'ing', because that's their analysis. To me, it sounds like she could have had feelings for you in the past, but they died off. It also looked as if she just toyed with you and led you on for the attention you gave her (i.e attention ho'ing) and maybe has some problems of her own in that she needs your validation and attentions to feel good about herself. What she apparently DIDNT want however, was to get sexual with you, whcih in her eyes would be going too far. Add to this her friends who just get in your way, and you have an attention seeking woman with no real sexual potential for you, who comes with baggage in the form of a boyfriend, kids, the fact that she works with you and can screw up your career, and annoying c*ckblock friends who screw you over. No matter how hot she might be, it's not worth the trouble going after someone like her. If you get all these warning signs from any other chick - NEXT them immediately. Too much bother.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
Well for one - don't mess with a married woman, that's askin for trouble.

two - I don't know what the others mean by 'way beyond attention ho'ing', because that's their analysis. To me, it sounds like she could have had feelings for you in the past, but they died off. It also looked as if she just toyed with you and led you on for the attention you gave her (i.e attention ho'ing) and maybe has some problems of her own in that she needs your validation and attentions to feel good about herself. What she apparently DIDNT want however, was to get sexual with you, whcih in her eyes would be going too far. Add to this her friends who just get in your way, and you have an attention seeking woman with no real sexual potential for you, who comes with baggage in the form of a boyfriend, kids, the fact that she works with you and can screw up your career, and annoying c*ckblock friends who screw you over. No matter how hot she might be, it's not worth the trouble going after someone like her. If you get all these warning signs from any other chick - NEXT them immediately. Too much bother.
Thanks once again Wolfie for going where nobody would go before even after my beggin and pleeding by this Explaining it to me!!!! I just couldn't/can't believe that all the time and things she did with me was strictly for my attention. I was reading the bible at the time I was dealing with her and was practicing what I read so I thought I was doing some good.

1. Where did I go wrong with her with wanting my attention. Because thanks to this site I didn't say oh your so hot etc but other guys at work would do that and I just laughed at them but I never went down that road to stroke her ego. Was it just enough for her to know that I liked her?

2. I make a big issue out of this because I have feelings for this woman "I know AFC" . I was doing ok until her 4000000 lb friend and my boss at work start jerking around with my life. So I am so fuxking pissed they jerked my fuxking life around. I feel I need some closure with this woman and at least tell her that I didn't mean those crazy things I said about her. I can't stand the fact that in her mind she thinks I meant those things. So what can I do about all of this?

3. So there in fact was some feelings for me on her part? As to the using me for attention should I hate her for doing that or did she not think what it may do to me?

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FancyPants, (first comment bad nic) both of these girls were playing you for their own personal enjoyment.

As guys, it is very hard for us to accept that many chicks will act in less than altruistic ways but facts is facts. Chicks have some innate emotional need to control those around them. They do not care if they are doing harm to that person or not. They simply get a kick out of manipulating other people. The kick they get is so strong that they do not care about the impact on others.

They are "self-centered", the way we guys understand a 2 year-old is self-centered. In other words, they care only about themselves (and their kick) and do not have empathy for how others may feel. A 2 year-old's world does not extend beyond their personal space.

These two chicks were playing games with you from the beginning. They laughed about it when you were not around. They got personal enjoyment and a high out of it. But because you are a guy and have not witnessed it first hand (like some of us have) you just cannot believe it.

They played with you like a cat plays with a half-alive mouse. They laughed so long and so hard, it eventually wasn't even fun for them anymore. They moved on even if you haven't.

Do not let another chick play you like this. Get what you want from her (the next chick that is) and if she isn't giving you what you deserve considering how much you put into it, move on. Not all chicks are players like these two. Some are genuinely looking for a man.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
What confuses the heck out of me is I have one person saying she did play me then the next person says she didn't play me? Then I wonder if anybody actually read my whole post.

Now why did she do stuff for me? Why did she want my attention when I didn't tell her she ilooks good or anything? Why would she do this when I could get pissed off then call her husband? Why if she only wanted my attention did she seem to be interested in me going to school and why did she calm down alot when she found out I didn't have my own place? Why does she care if I hate her ?

Reaction score
Fancy Underwear,

I'm starting to think that you are a troll from another seduction site egging on Don Juans...I'll humor you again. When a girl shyts around with you in public in front of others, let alone in meetings at work, she is just trying to get a reaction from you and it is for public consumption and entertainment at your expense!

A woman who likes a man doesn't doesn't toy with him in public, to her, romantic matters are private and personal. If you can't see this you are beyond help and need guidance that cannot be provided in a public forum. Seek counsel from a close male friend that is not an effeminate.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I just got a call from this girls friend to tell me that she is single now. This is the first thing I have heard from either of them in several months. What do I do? Do I believe her or not?