Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please help. Cant define abs

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone please give some abs exercises that i can follow up, it seems i cant get my abs ripped (i want a sick pack), but i'm very thin as you can check in this pic and i have almost no belly. strangely i have more definition in my obliques and i dont exercise them that much.

Also do you think i can start bulking now? or should i need to lose more body fat % i guess i'm maybe 13/14 % BF i don't know for sure.

http://pt.netlog.com/_VirtualInsanity_/photo/photoid=8242250#photos

thanks in advance

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Squats and Deads work my abs good, I have the outer shape of the six pack already.

Also, stick to weighted ab excercises...they work soo much better. Like wieghted sit-ups/crunches/etc.
For me...body weight excercises have almost no effect, except for a select few:

Another ab excercise that works for me is to hang from a chin-up bar (or anything actually) and just do leg raises, up and down, while keeping yourself from swinging.
The raising of the legs works the abs, and trying to stabalize yourself(keeping from swinging back and forth) works them even harder.

By the looks of your pic, your almost there. Keep working them :up:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turkish get ups are a great exercise. Just be careful if you've never done them before, start off light. The ab wheel hits my abs hard too, I've been trying to do a standing rollout for a year now and I'm still not even close.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned the ab wheel works well, and it's true! It does work well. I have an ab wheel. I don't think they make them anymore though, but you can make your own. You need two lawnmower tires, two hex bolts and something else. You can look on google.

Something else that works that sounds corny is The Ab Lounge. It works the upper and lower abs very well.

The Ab wheel and Ab Lounge work the abs much better than sit ups and crunches.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know does a ghetto ab wheel. Put some plates of each side of a barbell...that's a ghetto ab wheel ;) It works pretty well

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
A guy I know does a ghetto ab wheel. Put some plates of each side of a barbell...that's a ghetto ab wheel ;) It works pretty well
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: