Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please don't stop 'The Music'

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been on this forum since 2012, and have started four journals ever since (this being the fifth).
I've read some of my posts from those years and it's great to get some of these memories back.

That's why I've decided to start a journal again. I'm not entirely sure if it's in the right section, but I believe the moderators will take care of that if necessary. Why start now? Well, things got a bit out of hand.

I've made out with approximately 100 girls, but I'm still a virgin. Though people say students can't have a drinking problem, I believe I might have one. Sitting here with a glass of wine typing this.
Because I'm in my last year and I have so little lessons that I have no living rhythm at all.
So this is kinda to monitor my own behaviour and see if I change anything.

Let's go! First goal: read "Awaken the Giant Within" again.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid me. Thinking I would change if I just started a journal again.
Well, here's some girltalk, since I still haven't change a bit in my lifestyle.

There's this girl, she's in my rowing club. We made out at the first party, got to her house but she wouldn't let me in. I was pissed.
Than there was a prom-like party. Found her at the end of the evening, had great fun. We made out every once in a while and then she said "I'm gonna chill with my friends now". Usually I went to walk for a bit an then came back to her. Made out again, and the cycle started over. At the end of the evening I went home with her and it was fun. Slept over, nothing special happened. When I left she said "Do I see you next week at the party? It's my bithday".
So the next party, I flirted with a few girls but ended up with her. We made out, left with a friend of hers and her, and just when I thought; great, she's coming, she said "I'm going home". Of course, it's stupid to assume that just because we slept together last time we were going to sleep together again this time, but still.

So now I'm mad at women again and Tindering like a madman.
That. Stuff.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't sleep together if you didn't fvck her...you simply showed her you are a man she can toy with and won't try and go for what he wants...

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't sleep together if you didn't fvck her...you simply showed her you are a man she can toy with and won't try and go for what he wants...
Little note to this is that I'm still a virgin.
Not that I didn't have the chance, just wanted my first time with an above-average girl. So fvcking her is... I don't know, not really my aim.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made out with approximately 100 girls, but I'm still a virgin
troll?
I had sex with the 2nd girl I ever kissed, at 16yo

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little note to this is that I'm still a virgin.
Not that I didn't have the chance, just wanted my first time with an above-average girl. So fvcking her is... I don't know, not really my aim.
Why would you make out with her if you wouldn't fvck her? Just do it. Get it out of the way. Virgins place way too much emphasis on their first time. It isn't going to be that great anyways because you will have no idea what you're doing. Consider this one practice. You can develop your skills with her so that when you do get a really hot chick in bed, you'll blow her mind and she'll be begging for more.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you make out with her if you wouldn't fvck her? Just do it. Get it out of the way. Virgins place way too much emphasis on their first time. It isn't going to be that great anyways because you will have no idea what you're doing. Consider this one practice. You can develop your skills with her so that when you do get a really hot chick in bed, you'll blow her mind and she'll be begging for more.
I have pretty low standards on making out with girls.

For now I have a totally different question. I need to find a way too give myself a bit more insight in my work, finance and sporting/eating. I have a lot of schoolwork lying around, not the best idea in what financial situation I am and need to get my eating right.

Anyone experienced in working with schemes for yourself? Like for finance, work you need to do or other goals?

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makeout no sex....hmmm....at university. Wow. Ya dont ask, ya don't get.
As for the other stuff..have you thougjt about what you actually want? Big bucks, being totally ripped, lots of sex, lifestyle? Do you know what career you are interested in ? There ate lots of paths to all of this but, with the exception of inheritance, they all take work.