"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Please B1tch slap me !

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I just need to be slapped bad...

Ok. My Ex girl friend breaks up with her current BF about a month ago. The guy she dumped me for. So, I console her. We hook up and are together nearly 24/7. The whole time, she keeps reminding me that she does not want to be serious. That she's still hooked on him. OK.

Well, last week she starts distancing herself from me. Which pi$$es me off. So, I confront her and asked if she met some one or if she was going back to the BF. Of course she get's pi$$ed and denies it. I'm like ok. I believe you. (Not really).

Anyway, that was friday. I haven't called. She hasn't called. We normally talk at least twice a day. So, I guess she's gone.

So, lesson learned. Do not get back with an ex that dumped you. Do not spend 24/7 with someone who isn't over thier last BF. Don't even get with someone who is not over thier Ex.

One thing I do have to say though, I've had more sex in the last month than I have all year. Even did some pretty freaky stuff...

Live and learn...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Maybe I'm still in Chump mode but I don't see the problem. OK you had to put up with some whining ****, but then got loads of (freaky) sex.

The main thing is you're not chasing her. I'd just move on. If she gets back in touch start talking about wanting to do the freaky stuff again.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Reto, I don't know how old you are and I do not mean this as a slight to you or Alpine, but maybe when you get older you'll understand that sex (even if its freaky) may not be worth constant whining, b1tching, complaining or whatever from a woman. I'll put it like this, once you get your DJ skills on high, you'll be able to get sex from women who won't drive you nuts with that bull. Don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with great sex, but it's even better when you don't have to put up with a lot of crap.

Just something to consider...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top