Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

playing TOO hard to get?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best tip I can give to the guys out there - play hard to get. Most fail this and girls get bored figuring they got you. So throw the challenge in, make her work for it a bit. IF you have no idea how just remember - less is more. less contact, less words, less..

example:

this girl started getting a big head, telling me she is #1 (when i clearly said on the top 25 she is moving towards 17!) and when I'd meet up with her at the bars she wouldn't invite me over afterwards..

so I give her 5 day no contact break. The plan was to run into her at a bar again and restart the thing.

she texted me today "hey we are out come"

challenge - "Busy now. Let me know how it downtown"

her - "We are here, I am drunk, so its fun" - ding ding ding.

do I say "OK" and run? no. challenge.

me - "Nice, I'll see if I can make it" - no commitment.

I go out with friends, stop by at a bar, then stop by that place she is at. We walk in and past them (I actually didn't recongnize her at first though) and she texts me "I just saw you"

challenge. I text "rooftop" since that's where we were heading.

we order drinks but she isnt coming. fiiiine.

so we chill talk 20 mins later come down and she is all nice, but remember she didnt come to me so I was playing it cool.

WE get out of that place go to another one, she is all over me, but I am playing it cool, we walk in and I went grabbed more drinks and started talking to other people

my friend says - go talk to her for 2-3 mins, then dissapear until like 1:30, let her miss you then come.

I didn't even get to talk to her for 2-3 mins, other girls snatched me up. So for like an hour I was talking to other people as she would walk by me and squeeze my arms..but I didn't give her attention. I always kept her in my sights via my friends make sure she didnt leave. she was talking to other dudes but it doesnt matter

so she texts me "where are you?" like twice. I dont reply, so she texts "ok fine good night" I dont reply.

Then I run into her a while later and we chill, but she now is mirroring me, since I am being hard to get SHE is trying to play hard to get. I want to go home with her so I tell her I am not just some guy and dont know her that well, so she cant bring me home yet. She basically says she wasnt planning to. Her drunk ass atention hoe friend is being a retard again so its juggling that too.

She told my friend she thinks I think I am the sh!t... sure, whatever. But I told her I want to get to know you more, it just seems like I need to ISO her and get real.. I told her I dont know anything about her so no sex

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying!! How do I end up at her place after the bar? she lives walking distance.. I keep saying it won't be that easy to her but I need to get there.. although next time I see her it should be a given, I will bounce after one drink somewhere else "to get to know her better"

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you straight up say to her that you want to get to know her better before you have sex, that might have something to do with her not trying to have sex with you and bring you home after the club (she knows the only reason a guy wants to go home drunk with a girl is to screw...and you just told her you didnt want that yet.) unless its very obvious that you are playing around with her that might be playing too hard to get.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya dude, you should have just went along a little bit, showed her a little attention and taken her home. When a girl bangs you they instantly will want more of you, if you did that then continued what you were doin you would be riding the gravy train.

If you want to fvck a girl, and she wants to fvck you, dont turn her down..... duh your **** blocking yourself

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Best tip I can give to the guys out there - play hard to get. Most fail this and girls get bored figuring they got you. So throw the challenge in, make her work for it a bit. IF you have no idea how just remember - less is more. less contact, less words, less..

example:

this girl started getting a big head, telling me she is #1 (when i clearly said on the top 25 she is moving towards 17!) and when I'd meet up with her at the bars she wouldn't invite me over afterwards..

so I give her 5 day no contact break. The plan was to run into her at a bar again and restart the thing.

she texted me today "hey we are out come"

challenge - "Busy now. Let me know how it downtown"

her - "We are here, I am drunk, so its fun" - ding ding ding.

do I say "OK" and run? no. challenge.

me - "Nice, I'll see if I can make it" - no commitment.

I go out with friends, stop by at a bar, then stop by that place she is at. We walk in and past them (I actually didn't recongnize her at first though) and she texts me "I just saw you"

challenge. I text "rooftop" since that's where we were heading.

we order drinks but she isnt coming. fiiiine.

so we chill talk 20 mins later come down and she is all nice, but remember she didnt come to me so I was playing it cool.

WE get out of that place go to another one, she is all over me, but I am playing it cool, we walk in and I went grabbed more drinks and started talking to other people

my friend says - go talk to her for 2-3 mins, then dissapear until like 1:30, let her miss you then come.

I didn't even get to talk to her for 2-3 mins, other girls snatched me up. So for like an hour I was talking to other people as she would walk by me and squeeze my arms..but I didn't give her attention. I always kept her in my sights via my friends make sure she didnt leave. she was talking to other dudes but it doesnt matter

so she texts me "where are you?" like twice. I dont reply, so she texts "ok fine good night" I dont reply.

Then I run into her a while later and we chill, but she now is mirroring me, since I am being hard to get SHE is trying to play hard to get. I want to go home with her so I tell her I am not just some guy and dont know her that well, so she cant bring me home yet. She basically says she wasnt planning to. Her drunk ass atention hoe friend is being a retard again so its juggling that too.

She told my friend she thinks I think I am the sh!t... sure, whatever. But I told her I want to get to know you more, it just seems like I need to ISO her and get real.. I told her I dont know anything about her so no sex
Dont verbalize your game.

Telling a girl you dont care about her doesnt have the same effect as acting uninterested. 'Judge by actions, not by words' works both ways.

In the same way telling her you dont know anything about her so no sex sounds like your trying too hard. It also makes you sound like a sissy. I much prefer to suggest a persona of a playa or pimp with girls.

However not replying or going days without talking is clearly working. Her sending texts in a row and then getting annoyed and giving up is good game. You find something that works and then u manipulate it. It is by manipulating others that you realize how you get manipulated yourself and see what works and doesnt and how you can manipulate and defend yourself.

speedwheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're wasting your time playing your dumb little game, but whatever you think works. The no contact thing was fine until you both were at the same bar that night. You should have laid the wood to her that night, but instead you were all wrapped up in playing some game. A stupid game that every other guy on here complains that the girls they can't get play with them.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey 'Amazing' lol, nice name... I kinda wish I made my name a bit more friendly. S0LID sounds like a person who wants a fight.

I like the thing about not committing to things.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm old and slow ....but....where's the payoff for all your work?

Playing "hard to get" is just that - HARD to GET.

The point being at some point during the night you let her "get" you.

I understand the whole push-pull building attraction deal but it seems you were pushing away a lot more than you were pulling back.

The whole reason you started this "hard to get - no contact" deal was because she wasn't inviteing you to her place....AND.....yet again.....you didn't get to go back to her place.

What am I missing here??

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.

I think you're doing fine, OP. You know your situation better than anyone, and if you feel like you're in the driver's seat with a girl then generally you are doing things right. You can tell in your gut when you're in charge (you feel cool and nonchalant toward the girl) and you can tell when you're not in charge (you feel anxious and think about her all the time).

Sounds like your game is strong with this one. Bone her when you're ready.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO contact is punishment enough for females when she texted you where are you after she saw you with other women you should iso and kino your way to her bedroom

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy bit her on the a55 and you had social proof with being around other females and she couldnt take it anymore she wouldnt you to take her you live and you learn my man

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best tip I can give to the guys out there - play hard to get.
For being such a good tip, it doesn't seem to be working very well. Honestly, I would get tired of all the headgames. The more I see, the more firmly I believe there is no magic pill. Most of this DJ stuff can be boiled down to "just put yourself out there - if there's interest, go for it, if not, next."

Sounds like your game is strong with this one. Bone her when you're ready.
This sounds more like a situation of bone her when SHE'S ready. She seems reluctant for whatever reason to go home with the OP. I'm not sure if she would have on this night regardless of what he did.

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Dont verbalize your game.

Telling a girl you dont care about her doesnt have the same effect as acting uninterested. 'Judge by actions, not by words' works both ways.
Fo' sure Ease!

OP, you've done pretty well, I would have escalated a bit more nonverbally if I wanted to fvck the girl that night, the best teasing I've done with a girl is talk about something non-sexual yet kino her heavily i.e. touch her hair, cheeks, legs, gradually building it up without rushing in, of course.

I used to focus too much on the verbal side of it, and tried too hard. Result? I made a girl cry from negging her! Oops!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronnie Poleman said:
Fo' sure Ease!

OP, you've done pretty well, I would have escalated a bit more nonverbally if I wanted to fvck the girl that night, the best teasing I've done with a girl is talk about something non-sexual yet kino her heavily i.e. touch her hair, cheeks, legs, gradually building it up without rushing in, of course.

I used to focus too much on the verbal side of it, and tried too hard. Result? I made a girl cry from negging her! Oops!

I have major kino with her, I always kino every girl hardcore. I think she might either have issues with intimacy or not that interested, but she had been reaching out to me kino wise as well so I think she is. I want to do a "pull" here but I need to make it not needy.

Zecco, I completely agree with you, but look what happened here - I called, I called again. No response. So I next.

All of a sudden she calls, says her sister was in town so she was going out with her all weekend. (ok, so??)

I call again leave a message, no response...

then I text her when im out in her area and she texts right back, we chill and she starts saying stuff like she is number 1..

I only adjusted to her to give her a little time to miss me. But yeah I might have overdid it, IMo the best scenario for me wouldbe to just have a drink with her, then tell her we are leaving our friends and getting out of there.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys let's put the ball in your hands and see what you come up with

I am about to go out with a big group to dinner, there are going to be cool hot women there for me. BUT, I feel like there are words that need to be said btwn the girl in question and I.. She might actually think I am not interested if I don't contact her, no?

So the idea was to keep her as plan B tonight, if the dinner doesn't go well. But now that I think about it, everytime i hang out with her its just bars/clubs and not really 1vs1. so I was going to message her something about getting together mid week, ice cream or something. What would you do?

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel like there are words that need to be said between you and her? I hope that's just a figure of speech, don't pour your emotions out haha!

Yeah message her, good idea to have a change of setting, but keep it short and not too revealing, maybe tease her a little too, there's a lot of joke potential with an ice cream place and being fat/ girls eating tubloads of ice cream when they are upset :p Watch out with these if she's weight conscious though, that wouldn't go down well!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome night.

I went out to meet with the group of friends, all of a sudden i get a text from her asking where I am.

I just got done talking to two AMAZINGLY hot chicks in the street and giving them my number (they were on the way to the strip club.. at 10pm!!)

I text her "Out tonight. Missed me?"

she replied "I dont know about that. but im going to X"

I thought about it for a sec, looked at the other hot girls we were chilling with and replied "have fun"

she said "i will"

lol, ok go'head.

We meet 4 chicks and decide to bounce with them later to another bar. Get vip treatment throughout the night, actually ended up getting a bunch of comped ****.

the two amazing girls called me up, i said come to place Y in 10 mins.

i didnt see them cause it was packed as hell, so I am like WTF do I do, i got girls, but i want those..

so i text this little gem "I gotta get out of here. lets go somewhere else"

going for broke :) sudenly she replies "where r u" and i see one of them in front of me! oh snap, now im like alright... lets see

so i take some other girls on dancefloor who recognize me from before, one is hot as hell petit indian amazing eyes chick, so im getting em both and see the those two run up, one gets right on me and we are just going to T O W N.

amazing ass plus amazing = good times for everyone. within 20 seconds she looks back at me, moves her hair and we get to making out. I am pulling her hair, going all animal on her we make out more.. etc

then they both run off, I am like alright.. go around find my friend and run into another hot girl who looks familiar, mulato. I go "hey you look familiar as hell, we know each other?" she says yeah you too! so I chill talk to her, kino the whole time (natural) then i go "hey i gotta go find some friend, but find me later" and then go for the kiss.

boom, in the same day i made out with two of the top 10 hottest girls ever.. felt pretty good at this point when all of a sudden I run into another girl who i know - MY PREVIOUS BOSS. she is only like a year older but she is all over me.. i am letting her get wet rubbing me leg and she is going nuts.. I am like "ok she is married and i am going to play it cool, i got other girls" she eventually shows her rock and says "but dont say anything" I reply "my mouth is shut"

I thought two hot chicks bounced so i come up with another gem "Haha, dont you hit and run, we look good together" <<<using this one again better believe it.

she replies again where r u!?

she saw me with my boss chick so obviously knew i could get other girls.. key number 1 guys have chicks with you all time, i have a great friend he said "like AMEX, pu$$y is accepted everywhere" that's 100% solid and if you want your game to go up 200% bring at least 1 chick.

i didnt even think about the chick in question of this thread till like 3am.. whatever yo, she is cute but I can get better and that one is cool but what am I, married to her to stress?

Nah.