Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing the field at 25?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 25 now, but I am not ready to have a serious relationship or settle down. I did not sleep with many women when I was in college, so I feel like I still need some exploring to do.

Some of my friends have slept with over 50 girls, whereas I have only slept with 5. I don't feel happy staying with this limited experience.

I am still frequently going to nightclubs and bars every weekend. I plan to do this for the next couple years. I'm also thinking of getting a weekend job as a bartender too.

Other things I want to do is to work for the summer in a party resort (Miami, ibiza, etc). I'm just a bit worried that I may need to put my career on hold for that summer, and not sure if I will be able to get my job back when I return home.

I just feel embarrassed that I want to do these things at an older age. I should have done this stuff when I was 21, or 22. I'm also worried that people may see me as some sort of man-child that won't grow up. Especially since people around my age seem to be settling down.

What do you guys think of my plan, and do you think 25/26 is too old for doing this stuff?

I'd appreciate your ideas about activities/places I can go to get more experienced with women too

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Older age". Lol. There are guys in their 50s here spinning plates, and there have been posters older than that doing the same.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 is absolutely nothing and you will realize this at 30

You have good ideas though. Any job with a party atmosphere will be fruitful

I know a c0cktail maker and let me tell you... James Bond suit + c0cktails = unlimited puzzy

Read for FREE!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other things I want to do is to work for the summer in a party resort (Miami, ibiza, etc). I'm just a bit worried that I may need to put my career on hold for that summer, and not sure if I will be able to get my job back when I return home.
Depends on how important this job and your career are to you. Is this a job you are planning on keeping, is it part of your career plan moving forward?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how important this job and your career are to you. Is this a job you are planning on keeping, is it part of your career plan moving forward?
I like my job and I need it to progress in my career.

However I can't see myself working in the same field forever. I'm getting a bit tired of it actually, and bored of the city I am in.

So if my employer doesn't allow me to come back, I will see it as an opportunity to explore the job market too.

I work in engineering, in a small city. But I'm thinking of moving to a bigger city, and potentially changing my career to work in banking

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I like my job and I need it to progress in my career.

However I can't see myself working in the same field forever. I'm getting a bit tired of it actually, and bored of the city I am in.

So if my employer doesn't allow me to come back, I will see it as an opportunity to explore the job market too.

I work in engineering, in a small city. But I'm thinking of moving to a bigger city, and potentially changing my career to work in banking
While I fully support side-gigs and making side money (with possible fringe benefit lol), just be careful if you go the part-time bartender route. Engineering is not a job where you can be going to work exhausted all the time lol.

Read for FREE!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Some of my friends have slept with over 50 girls, whereas I have only slept with 5. I don't feel happy staying with this limited experience.
And you believe your friends?

Let’s say they were Don Juan’s at 20, understood women and were never confused so they started sleeping with hot young girls at 20. That’s 10 women / year. That’s roughly sleeping with 1 hot women every month for 5 years straight between the ages of 20 - 25; where most guys don’t have much money or game.

Hard to believe.

I am still frequently going to nightclubs and bars every weekend. I plan to do this for the next couple years. I'm also thinking of getting a weekend job as a bartender too.
Wouldn’t recommend it. I thought the same thing your age because I wanted girls, didn’t help. I would recommend getting in top shape, be nice to girls and don’t give up any opportunity to have sex or connect with a girl.

Don’t do it man.

I just feel embarrassed that I want to do these things at an older age. I should have done this stuff when I was 21, or 22. I'm also worried that people may see me as some sort of man-child that won't grow up. Especially since people around my age seem to be settling down.
Notice how you didn’t say “I WANT to settle down and commit.” You are more worried what others will think of you rather than what you want to do.

I’m not settled down and I get destroyed everyday. Doesn’t mean I will get married tomorrow.