"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Playing the field at 25?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
So I'm 25 now, but I am not ready to have a serious relationship or settle down. I did not sleep with many women when I was in college, so I feel like I still need some exploring to do.

Some of my friends have slept with over 50 girls, whereas I have only slept with 5. I don't feel happy staying with this limited experience.

I am still frequently going to nightclubs and bars every weekend. I plan to do this for the next couple years. I'm also thinking of getting a weekend job as a bartender too.

Other things I want to do is to work for the summer in a party resort (Miami, ibiza, etc). I'm just a bit worried that I may need to put my career on hold for that summer, and not sure if I will be able to get my job back when I return home.

I just feel embarrassed that I want to do these things at an older age. I should have done this stuff when I was 21, or 22. I'm also worried that people may see me as some sort of man-child that won't grow up. Especially since people around my age seem to be settling down.

What do you guys think of my plan, and do you think 25/26 is too old for doing this stuff?

I'd appreciate your ideas about activities/places I can go to get more experienced with women too
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
"Older age". Lol. There are guys in their 50s here spinning plates, and there have been posters older than that doing the same.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
25 is absolutely nothing and you will realize this at 30

You have good ideas though. Any job with a party atmosphere will be fruitful

I know a c0cktail maker and let me tell you... James Bond suit + c0cktails = unlimited puzzy
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Other things I want to do is to work for the summer in a party resort (Miami, ibiza, etc). I'm just a bit worried that I may need to put my career on hold for that summer, and not sure if I will be able to get my job back when I return home.
Depends on how important this job and your career are to you. Is this a job you are planning on keeping, is it part of your career plan moving forward?
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
Depends on how important this job and your career are to you. Is this a job you are planning on keeping, is it part of your career plan moving forward?
I like my job and I need it to progress in my career.

However I can't see myself working in the same field forever. I'm getting a bit tired of it actually, and bored of the city I am in.

So if my employer doesn't allow me to come back, I will see it as an opportunity to explore the job market too.

I work in engineering, in a small city. But I'm thinking of moving to a bigger city, and potentially changing my career to work in banking
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I like my job and I need it to progress in my career.

However I can't see myself working in the same field forever. I'm getting a bit tired of it actually, and bored of the city I am in.

So if my employer doesn't allow me to come back, I will see it as an opportunity to explore the job market too.

I work in engineering, in a small city. But I'm thinking of moving to a bigger city, and potentially changing my career to work in banking
While I fully support side-gigs and making side money (with possible fringe benefit lol), just be careful if you go the part-time bartender route. Engineering is not a job where you can be going to work exhausted all the time lol.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Some of my friends have slept with over 50 girls, whereas I have only slept with 5. I don't feel happy staying with this limited experience.
And you believe your friends?

Let’s say they were Don Juan’s at 20, understood women and were never confused so they started sleeping with hot young girls at 20. That’s 10 women / year. That’s roughly sleeping with 1 hot women every month for 5 years straight between the ages of 20 - 25; where most guys don’t have much money or game.

Hard to believe.

I am still frequently going to nightclubs and bars every weekend. I plan to do this for the next couple years. I'm also thinking of getting a weekend job as a bartender too.
Wouldn’t recommend it. I thought the same thing your age because I wanted girls, didn’t help. I would recommend getting in top shape, be nice to girls and don’t give up any opportunity to have sex or connect with a girl.

Other things I want to do is to work for the summer in a party resort (Miami, ibiza, etc). I'm just a bit worried that I may need to put my career on hold for that summer, and not sure if I will be able to get my job back when I return home.
Don’t do it man.

I just feel embarrassed that I want to do these things at an older age. I should have done this stuff when I was 21, or 22. I'm also worried that people may see me as some sort of man-child that won't grow up. Especially since people around my age seem to be settling down.
Notice how you didn’t say “I WANT to settle down and commit.” You are more worried what others will think of you rather than what you want to do.

I’m not settled down and I get destroyed everyday. Doesn’t mean I will get married tomorrow.
 
Top