Player Supreme selling POF crap to foreveralones

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lastly Tinacity SHOW ME YOU CAN PULL BETTER. Real proof. I'll be back in a few weeks. Rektum boy good luck to ya man. No really. You need it. Get some help also for that talking in the 3rd person sheeyat. Okay. I dont' wanna see you crack up and go and shoot up a school or something. Aight. Try to get laid if you can. It's not really that hard.
I've posted various pictures on here. You're a scam and a fraud. Also a troll. You've been banned from this website at least five fvcking times.

Your POF video is fake and your pictures with random women holding up Player Supreme signs are paid women in some capacity. You created the fake bullshyt for fake "credibility", in an attempt to continue fooling the idiots who follow you.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted various pictures on here. You're a scam and a fraud. Also a troll. You've been banned from this website at least five fvcking times.

Your POF video is fake and your pictures with random women holding up Player Supreme signs are paid women in some capacity. You created the fake bullshyt for fake "credibility", in an attempt to continue fooling the idiots who follow you.
\
\Dummy I was still here sending a private message out. But let me deal with this nonsense. Fake huh. Here are the emails of my instructions to her:

gif uploading site

upload photo

album upload

To be continued dam 5 photo limit

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Our emails in my folder:

image hosting for websites

Oh by the way I am not trying to prove a dam thing to YOU. Your a rat. A fink. My proof is for the 1% dudes who have a chance to become great in their game. YOU uh no. You will only find another excuse to call me a fake but let me finish this for THOSE FEW:

upload pictures to the internet

OUR IM CONVO notice me talking about her huge tits and tiny body:

free url hosting

gif upload site

cheap image hosting

Also one of those photos holding a sign is my current girlfriend who was born on the island of Pico. LOOK IT UP! Acores Portugal. Sucana ...uh it means dumbass in Portuguese. So again you look like a dam fool!

Now that hooker thing you tried on me is interesting. Now that I debunked that we need to LOOK AT YOU. I had never thought of that but obviously YOU HAVE!

YOU just gave yourself away fella.

Your a hyena. You and your boyfriend a pack of hyena's

Sorry I'm done with my PM's so I won't be able to answer this next round of bullsheeyat that you're gonna throw my way. Better than you have tried to debunk me and I put em all down just as I did with you.

Hmmm hookers...dam...I must be getting old. Never thought you guys would pay a hooker to take a dang photo to get some fake internet CRED.

Hyena's!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Our emails in my folder:

image hosting for websites

Oh by the way I am not trying to prove a dam thing to YOU. Your a rat. A fink. My proof is for the 1% dudes who have a chance to become great in their game. YOU uh no. You will only find another excuse to call me a fake but let me finish this for THOSE FEW:

upload pictures to the internet

OUR IM CONVO notice me talking about her huge tits and tiny body:

free url hosting

gif upload site

cheap image hosting

Also one of those photos holding a sign is my current girlfriend who was born on the island of Pico. LOOK IT UP! Acores Portugal. Sucana ...uh it means dumbass in Portuguese. So again you look like a dam fool!

Now that hooker thing you tried on me is interesting. Now that I debunked that we need to LOOK AT YOU. I had never thought of that but obviously YOU HAVE!

YOU just gave yourself away fella.

Your a hyena. You and your boyfriend a pack of hyena's

Sorry I'm done with my PM's so I won't be able to answer this next round of bullsheeyat that you're gonna throw my way. Better than you have tried to debunk me and I put em all down just as I did with you.

Hmmm hookers...dam...I must be getting old. Never thought you guys would pay a hooker to take a dang photo to get some fake internet CRED.

Hyena's!
WTF is this shyt from 2005 and 2006 (11 - 12 years ago)?

Dude give it up. Myself and I don't believe hardly anybody here is buying your B.S. Go back on Youtube or whatever other social media site you use, and keep spreading this non-sense to those lack of self-worth/lack of self-esteem/gullible losers.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
WTF is this shyt from 2005 and 2006 (11 - 12 years ago)?
Yep and they look like word documents, not emails.

Sosuaves DJ Dan. He got a milf who took him around the world.
Finally admission of being a leech. By the way, I think this dj Dan was 22 and he managed to pull an older woman AND DATE HER for more than a year AND LEECH of her.

Again, this is something going back to 2008 almost a decade ago....and this guy is using it as some sore of "proof". What a skinny emo kid hit the gym and got a new wardrobe and a change of attitude......nothing new here. He used his new found prowess to pull an older woman and get her to pay for ****e.....
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/that-dj-dan-transformation.143406/page-5

A DJ is not a leech nor a bum who sleeps on his woman's couch.

Strange emo choice of songs......