Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Supreme passed away (Former member here)

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who been coming to this site for a long, Player Supreme passed away. He used to be a regular on here before having his own podcast/youtube channel where he gave advice to thousands of men for many years. Didn't follow him as much the last few years but I enjoyed his advice from time to time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who been coming to this site for a long, Player Supreme passed away. He used to be a regular on here before having his own podcast/youtube channel where he gave advice to thousands of men for many years. Didn't follow him as much the last few years but I enjoyed his advice from time to time.
He said something to me that helped me... Man that sucks.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

I think this was his last video. I used to have some major debates with this guy, but damn, I didn't know he was sick? Does anybody know what happened? Cause of death? I'm seeing notes about him having a heart attack, is that true?

R.I.P......man I swear life is short, please enjoy EVERY DAY gentlemen while you have it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Rip :(

Man players podcasts he used to drop back in 06 07 08 where pure HEAT. I learned so much game and attitude from PS. Man this really is a sad day. Player actually tried to build his own community..the player supreme show..the zenmack forums..then on to youtube. It really breaks my heart hearing about this. He went too young. Rest in peace player supreme aka chris arnette you were a good man and really tried to help out us young guys trying to come up in the game and in life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think this was his last video. I used to have some major debates with this guy, but damn, I didn't know he was sick? Does anybody know what happened? Cause of death? I'm seeing notes about him having a heart attack, is that true?

R.I.P......man I swear life is short, please enjoy EVERY DAY gentlemen while you have it.
10/1/2017 was my birthday

U

user43770

Rip :(

Man players podcasts he used to drop back in 06 07 08 where pure HEAT. I learned so much game and attitude from PS. Man this really is a sad day. Player actually tried to build his own community..the player supreme show..the zenmack forums..then on to youtube. It really breaks my heart hearing about this. He went too young. Rest in peace player supreme aka chris arnette you were a good man and really tried to help out us young guys trying to come up in the game and in life.
I remember he said he had to take several showers a day because of all the sex he was having lol. There hasn't been many like him over the years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember he said he had to take several showers a day because of all the sex he was having lol. There hasn't been many like him over the years.
He had gfs and lovers. He said if he didn't need a emotional connection he could've phvcked thousands. Because of his need for emotional connection it was only 100's. His advise on manhood and how the game and h0es work is top notch.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened?
Heart attack could be stress or him being overweight

RIP, Supreme and I had our "beefs" back in the day when I first got on the site, and honestly it was never that serious even though he roasted me on his podcast show and I roasted him back with My uncle T in my sevenload channel. Shyt was mad long ago

We squashed the shyt finally this summer via DM's but it was never serious. Supreme has always been a tad controversial but damn he was young I don't even think he was 60 crazy.

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of his threads or posts still exist? I remember him talking about being banned. I remember them being "classic" material. Maybe we can make a thread on the "the best of" or something.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't find his stuff. Didn't his SoSuave name have the words player and supreme in it? Maybe he had his account completely deleted.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Heart attack could be stress or him being overweight
That's a pity as he was working to address those issues.

Fellas, get a full medical before starting any fitness program if you've not being working out in a while.
Remember, the ticker is the most important muscle.

Anyway, he'd pm'd Reykhel to say that Reykhel had driven more traffic to his youtube channels and website.......You'd think he
would have thanked Reykhel......but no, he said he'd set it up like that. Reykhel was not sure whether to believe him or not but
you've got to admire the Machiavellian approach. Reykhel wanted to believe him.

He suggested to Reykhel that he was branching out into fitness programs similar to beach body insanity, but it seems that he
may have pushed it too far...

Oh well, every dog has its day

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I heard.

I felt devastated when I first heard, and I'm still upset about it.

Player Supreme taught me so much, and taught me so many things that my own father didnt. I started listening to him when I was 15.

Since my own father was never that close to me, I saw player supreme as a second father figure.

His content and advice was top notch and the real deal. He never succumbed to teaching mainstream pua in order to make more money, or try to attract customers with beautiful lies or sweet fantasies. It was the harsh truth of game and dating, and anyone that couldn't handle it he banished from his channel.

I feel sad and regretful for not joining his forum and contacting him when I could. I postponed it so long the man passed away.

RIP Player Supreme. I'll always remember the advice you taught me.