Played it perfectly so far... Advice

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick summary guys -

Been seeing one women for the past 2 weeks. Out of the 50+ women I've dated this year, I actually like this one. So far done everything right, not messaging much,making statements not questions , being dominant physically, giving orders, deciding what we do not paying for everything etc...

What I wanted to ask.. She's started a new job recently and because of our conflicting work schedules she isn't free until weds unless they offer her shifts for weds which in that case she would work. So, do I ask her when her next free day is? or when she can meet up next?

I do honestly want to see her. But so far I have played everything right (busy, don't make myself available, don't message her much) and don't wanna come across needy...I even went round hers on Saturday night when she had flu and she paid for takeaway.

Guessing I leave it for her to say when she is next free and able to meet? She's said she can't wait to see me next..

Advice would be appreciated

Glassguy

Reaction score
Do what you want.

When are you free again, etc.

If a woman's interest level is high, you can get away with murder. Its when their interest level is lower than yours you have to split hairs and "game" them.

Anymore if its seems like I have to manipulate or play 9th grade games, I just lose interest asap and ghost them. Its then that their interest may come up and I might get interested again. If not, oh well.

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, it is a little difficult as I do want to hear how her day as been as naturally I guess I'm more of a beta male(doh) so being aloof /uninterested is kinda difficult to me although I know it is the right thing to do especially as women like a challenge and not needy men.

I just kind of want confirmation I guess.

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
same best tip i always get... go game some other girls in the mean time.
Just as well that I'm seeing someone else then although she's not mega keen on me lol... And I prefer the one mentioned above. I won't message her I'll wait for her to get back to me.