"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Playbook - fun plays to do on women

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I'm curious if some of you guys have a creative way or more to pick up women. The fun kind.
A rate of success would certainly be appreciated, but there's no problem if it never worked before. Hell, maybe I or someone else reading this actually pulls it off.
Honestly, after a few LTRs I just want to have some fun.

As an example, a few years back, we were at a beach in the evening and one of us guys really fancied some girl. So he went trying to impress her and told her "Hi, I'm Blablabla from Math Olympics."

Me and a couple of friends went for fun and tried approaching girls with this Olympics opener, like "Hi, I'm Andrei from the Olympics. Yeah;)" And then we would just walk off if the girl's jaw didn't drop. It was silly, but we had a good laugh together.

I know honesty has the biggest success rate for me, like the famous "Apocalypse opener", but sometimes you just wanna have some fun.

Ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm curious if some of you guys have a creative way or more to pick up women. The fun kind.
A rate of success would certainly be appreciated, but there's no problem if it never worked before. Hell, maybe I or someone else reading this actually pulls it off.
Honestly, after a few LTRs I just want to have some fun.

As an example, a few years back, we were at a beach in the evening and one of us guys really fancied some girl. So he went trying to impress her and told her "Hi, I'm Blablabla from Math Olympics."

Me and a couple of friends went for fun and tried approaching girls with this Olympics opener, like "Hi, I'm Andrei from the Olympics. Yeah;)" And then we would just walk off if the girl's jaw didn't drop. It was silly, but we had a good laugh together.

I know honesty has the biggest success rate for me, like the famous "Apocalypse opener", but sometimes you just wanna have some fun.

Ideas?
Tell her you're doing a survey about hot girls. Then ask if she's seen any around.
 
Top