Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playbook - fun plays to do on women

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious if some of you guys have a creative way or more to pick up women. The fun kind.
A rate of success would certainly be appreciated, but there's no problem if it never worked before. Hell, maybe I or someone else reading this actually pulls it off.
Honestly, after a few LTRs I just want to have some fun.

As an example, a few years back, we were at a beach in the evening and one of us guys really fancied some girl. So he went trying to impress her and told her "Hi, I'm Blablabla from Math Olympics."

Me and a couple of friends went for fun and tried approaching girls with this Olympics opener, like "Hi, I'm Andrei from the Olympics. Yeah;)" And then we would just walk off if the girl's jaw didn't drop. It was silly, but we had a good laugh together.

I know honesty has the biggest success rate for me, like the famous "Apocalypse opener", but sometimes you just wanna have some fun.

Ideas?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part in the book where he talks about approaching women in his frame. Being that it is just for fun for him. Tossing a loaf of potato bread at the woman ect... This gave me an idea that I haven't been able to try yet. When I am returning cans, and next to an approachable woman, I am going to say: "Hold on, don't put any more cans in... We're going to have a race. First one to 10 wins." If she complies than I know I'll win, because I try going as fast as possible whenever I return cans. I'll then introduce myself, and strike up a conversation, eventually asking her what is my prize for winning? I'll suggest either date/number.
This was an idea I had when returning cans after reading book of pook. I haven't been able to try it yet.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious if some of you guys have a creative way or more to pick up women. The fun kind.
A rate of success would certainly be appreciated, but there's no problem if it never worked before. Hell, maybe I or someone else reading this actually pulls it off.
Honestly, after a few LTRs I just want to have some fun.

As an example, a few years back, we were at a beach in the evening and one of us guys really fancied some girl. So he went trying to impress her and told her "Hi, I'm Blablabla from Math Olympics."

Me and a couple of friends went for fun and tried approaching girls with this Olympics opener, like "Hi, I'm Andrei from the Olympics. Yeah;)" And then we would just walk off if the girl's jaw didn't drop. It was silly, but we had a good laugh together.

I know honesty has the biggest success rate for me, like the famous "Apocalypse opener", but sometimes you just wanna have some fun.

Ideas?
Tell her you're doing a survey about hot girls. Then ask if she's seen any around.