You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally shown by Giovanni Casanova, being used for this by eternal:
````````````````````'/''"\
````````````````````|\../'|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|>-<|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````/'''''\|```|/'``\..
`````````````/~\|```|```|```|`\
````````````|```=[@]=```|```|``\
````````````|```|```|```|```|```\
````````````|`~```~```~```~`|```)
````````````|```````````````````/
`````````````\`````````````````/
``````````````\```````````````/
```````````````\````_____````/
````````````````|--//''`\--`````|
````````````````|`((`+==))````|
````````````````|--\_|_//--````|
That's all I have to say about that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
obviously you found the time to post on it. Now thats ironyOriginally posted by Zonder
I can't imagine what kind of person would have the time (and disposition) to post on a useless thread such as this one. I can't believe nobody caught the irony.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Originally posted by Frank Zappa
Look... the internet, if anywhere, should be a place where you don't care about your image or what people think of you.
I think the best advice comes from the people that are simply, "people." They are the people who aren't afraid to show their weak side once in a while, and aren't obsessed with keeping their internet personality in tact and "respected."
Some people who give advice here have this pseudo-macho personality. Actually worse, a pseudo-macho internet personality. And just post "advice" to showoff and boost their self-esteem through the internet. They never talk about any mistakes or problems they're having because they're so preoccupied with keeping their internet image spotless.
As is true in real life, the people who talk the biggest and the most, generally have the least and the least to offer. A true DJ lets his actions speak, not his words.
The point of this site is to give advice and get advice in a commitment to bettering each other. Not to gain respect on the internet to fill that void in your real life.
~Zappa
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.