"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

PlayaSupreme,Eternal And Most Other Mods Are Fake - Let The Jury Decide - Vote Here

Are The PlayerSupreme, Eternal And Other Mods Fake And Have No Life Out Of Here

  • The PlayerSupreme And Eternal And All Other Know-It-All-Mods Are Fake and Have No Life Outside Of He

    Votes: 21 47.7%
  • they all give great advice and the photos of the girls they say they banged are those of HB10 and we

    Votes: 10 22.7%
  • fanatizmu is gay

    Votes: 13 29.5%

  • Total voters
    44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
*Yawn* This thing is still around? *Checks results of poll* Wow, guess with that many votes against us, the mods should just step down right now! :rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Oh yeah, just one last thing:

Originally shown by Giovanni Casanova, being used for this by eternal:

````````````````````'/''"\
````````````````````|\../'|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|>-<|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````/'''''\|```|/'``\..
`````````````/~\|```|```|```|`\
````````````|```=[@]=```|```|``\
````````````|```|```|```|```|```\
````````````|`~```~```~```~`|```)
````````````|```````````````````/
`````````````\`````````````````/
``````````````\```````````````/
```````````````\````_____````/
````````````````|--//''`\--`````|
````````````````|`((`+==))````|
````````````````|--\_|_//--````|

That's all I have to say about that.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
1.I detect some hate in this guy's (famuziamis') blood.Even if it was true what do you get on flaming some on?What is the point your trynna make?You say people with large post-counts are nerds but you've started like 5 threads already.

2.You can judge a person only by his posts.Your posts are gay.So is Bobbob's.What advise have you given?All you do is flame and then cry...like a female.

3.I see you have many who agree with you on the Ebonics and Player issues..but that doesn't suprise me as Sosuave is known of the "Tenessee" of Dating forums.

People,"ebonics" is slang.Who hasn't used slang here?When you try to bring down a poster who RARLEY uses Ebonics and think it's a valid argument...that makes you look like a racist.


4."Pimphop" lol at you guys thinking i'm trynna big up the site.If you only knew.We are all in the same line of work..so what's the problem with me linking up to another dating forum?No one here is stating that PU is superior.You guys are just mad that people here show Playa respect and he just sp happens to run the PU.

Now,if the idea of an URBAN-dating forum sorta ruffles your feathers then that's your problem.

DJ's aren't like Players..I understand that.But don't hate,go check it out and then talk all the sh1t you want.
 

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
I don't know anything about Eternal, at all.

But I do know Poser Supreme and Realnezz are the same person.

See my other threads where I tore PS a new a-hole. The guy practically wrote a 4 page essay in response, that's how spot on I was in my assessment of him.

Poser Supreme is a poser, plain and simple. This guy spends more time on the internet than he does out there, in the real world.

I've noticed the people who really do seem to have there **** together (and don't be insulted if I don't name you here, because I haven't been here too long to know everyone) are people like Too Cold Ulrick, and Eric Lives, dudes like that, seem to be too busy ****ing actual women to post here. Unlike PS. Hey, unlike me, but at least I admit I'm trying to improve myself!

In fact, all the best advice comes from the people who don't post that often ...

And all of Pook's posts are great as well ... there's a reason you don't see any of Poser Supreme's ebonics nonsense in the DJ Bible.
 

Zonder

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Location
Boogie Street
Who cares

The mods have proved themselves over the years, and fanatizmu is even ashamed of his real handle (and apparently gay :D ).

I can't imagine what kind of person would have the time (and disposition) to post on a useless thread such as this one. I can't believe nobody caught the irony.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
yall got wayyyyy too much time on your hands.

LOL at GC tho. ha ha ha!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Re: Who cares

Originally posted by Zonder

I can't imagine what kind of person would have the time (and disposition) to post on a useless thread such as this one. I can't believe nobody caught the irony.
obviously you found the time to post on it. Now thats irony:rolleyes: :D

Bobbob seriously who cares. You can have alot of women and post here daily. P_S can probably post these real quick and make them up because he has dealt with a 100s just like you.

just everyone needs to chill out especially you fantizuma. Just relax if you don't like someone there is a reason for the ignore button. Put all of our mods and Player_supreme on it and be done with it. No reason to do it.

Oh and player_supreme you do the same thing and put bobbob and fantizuma on there. No more flames or anything will happen:) although I notice that you said that you missed all the flaming so flame on if need be:D
 

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
How do you put someone on your ignore list? ****, if I had known about that, I would have ignored Poser Supreme's moronic posts from the start. Someone please let me know, thanks
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
ignore list

step 1.) user cp
step 2.) Edit ignore list
step 3.) put name in (in your case player_supreme)
step 4.) press the update ignore list
step 5.) have fun putting who you ignore and who you don't

less flaming and more discussion:)
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Look... the internet, if anywhere, should be a place where you don't care about your image or what people think of you.

I think the best advice comes from the people that are simply, "people." They are the people who aren't afraid to show their weak side once in a while, and aren't obsessed with keeping their internet personality in tact and "respected."

Some people who give advice here have this pseudo-macho personality. Actually worse, a pseudo-macho internet personality. And just post "advice" to showoff and boost their self-esteem through the internet. They never talk about any mistakes or problems they're having because they're so preoccupied with keeping their internet image spotless.

As is true in real life, the people who talk the biggest and the most, generally have the least and the least to offer. A true DJ lets his actions speak, not his words.

The point of this site is to give advice and get advice in a commitment to bettering each other. Not to gain respect on the internet to fill that void in your real life.

~Zappa
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Zappa, ever hear of the magical back button :p
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Mods can't be put on Ignore.
 

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Frank Zappa
Look... the internet, if anywhere, should be a place where you don't care about your image or what people think of you.

I think the best advice comes from the people that are simply, "people." They are the people who aren't afraid to show their weak side once in a while, and aren't obsessed with keeping their internet personality in tact and "respected."

Some people who give advice here have this pseudo-macho personality. Actually worse, a pseudo-macho internet personality. And just post "advice" to showoff and boost their self-esteem through the internet. They never talk about any mistakes or problems they're having because they're so preoccupied with keeping their internet image spotless.

As is true in real life, the people who talk the biggest and the most, generally have the least and the least to offer. A true DJ lets his actions speak, not his words.

The point of this site is to give advice and get advice in a commitment to bettering each other. Not to gain respect on the internet to fill that void in your real life.

~Zappa

You put it beautifully. Boasting is just a sign of overcompensation.

Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
GayBob

Why don't you just give it up fool. Obviously nobody cares about your whining bytch ass man. Grow the fawk up and study the bible and do the boot camp.

You need to let some steam of ya nutz...(nuts since your ebonically challenged). Notice how the cool guys use urban slang where as you don't.

Notice how the cool guys get lots of pvssy and you have never had any?

Do you even see the connection? Probably not since your head is so far up Femanizies ass.

This is my last post to you kid.

******************

ZAPPA

I feel you on what your saying but your forgetting something. Zen saying:

The way you do anything is the way you do everything.

I am the same person off line as I am online. You've seen my photo. I'm not some 1/2man with a skinny body.

Now you must of been talking about some of these other fellas on this site. Whom never even bother to post their photos.

Also in the area of proof. That as you know has already been delt with. I don't believe in being a KJ, which is why I offer proof of who I am.

As you also know I busted a few fakers on another site and started the whole prove who you are movement. It eliminates KJ's. Stops em like raid on roaches, right in there tracks.

As for me I will continue to offer proof to any who doubt. I will continue to post my face for any who don't even believe that I am black at least.

It means nothing to me those that use that funny little mans word..."qualifying". I think some loser who was jealous of real men who act like real men developed that word. The same way the fags developed "Homophobic" like that is suppose to mean something to a straight person.

Real men brag about what they've done. 1/2 men sit around and hate. That is the way it was way back in history....and now we have fables...and that is the way it is today.

Get a group of real men together and you will see some real braggin. Am I right or wrong. Go find a group of football playin jocks and you will see what I'm talking about.

Forget about the chess team types and their behavior patterns.

later
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
One more thing...... TOOCOLDULYSIS

You called me out but nobody has seen you since then. What's up dawg!!!!!

Where are ya hiding? Come out come out where ever you are...

As you know now that The real and I are not the same person...so as the song said:

WHAT YOU GONE SAY NOW

Ok doode. I'm waiting. Oh I am going to buy a new scanner to scan some of my photo's since I need to add them to my file and a new web cam so I can keep ya's updated on my activities.

Also I'm sure you read my post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59452

If you read further down you will see a recent field report. I just don't go around bragging about every little ho that I meet. Nobody cares about whom I am dating.

What you heads do care about is that I show you how I do it and maybe if you got half a brain in your head then you can learn from me.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
ONE MORE THING ZAPA: I WAS GOING TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW THREAD OUT ON THIS

Since you said people do not show the bad things in their lives. I did this once before so let me do it again instead of creating a "some of the bad things in my life" here is a look:


I can't believe you pimped women out for money.......that's disgusting and really speaks to your character......you are a pimp chico.......a man who hates women and treats them like ****.......i hate you.......
********************************

I'm sure it's not too late for you to get your 22 year old back who thinks
she loves you so much.......if she only knew what you were really
about.......but then again......that's just another broken heart for
you......i really hope you don't get aids and die.....but it's a likely
chance they way you live your sexual life.................plus you can go
back to linda, julianna, tina, sara and whoever else you've been f*cking
since I met you.........you really blow my mind........
********************************


thanks for letting me know what you are really about......I was the fool Chico.....not you.....you had so many women going you couldn't even keep them all straight.....you are not a very nice person and I never want to talk to you again.....
**********************************************


So how is that, Daddy?!? I hope it pleases you. So were you testing me with your scenario? I hope I passed the test. What does a girl get for good grades? <WINK>

<<<KISS>>>

A few bad emails from women to me.

And if you want to know some other bad things about my life.

I've had 2 attacks of kidney stones. One just last thursday.

My mother had a stroke and was hospitalized the Saturday before that.

But we are both doing fine now.

Now are ya happy with me showing the bad from my life? Did you get a thrill knowing that a few women didn't accept my program and opted for jumping off my boat?

I do hope it floats ya boat for ya.

I ain't mad at ya either. As far as field reports...sorry I don't have any to tell. I do have 100% success rate. and here is why:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59452
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Well I'm done on this thread since I just got this in my ebox:

Bob, Ulrick, and others
Player, ignore them and lay off the flaming or you might get 'da boot along with them. We (mods) don't care who starts it, but anyone involved gets reprimanded if things get too far and right now, the line is already paper thin.

Just a heads up.


I will now ignore the flamers.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Enough of this.

Thread Closed.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top