"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Play your game not hers

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
Have any of you ever played sports?

if you have then you know..the object is to get them to play your style.

I see a lot of posts in here about well what do I do here?

or how do I react when she does this?

who cares...play your game..and be sure of ur chances to win...this is called Confidence. and I am huge stressor of this. I believe with this tool..you can accomplish nearly anything you want.

my most succcessful experiences in life..were when I was driven with goal. knowing I had the confidence to put forth my BEST EFFORT.

for instance...I smoke weed...a lot of my friends smoke weed. but NONE of them will tell a girl that..they go out and they lie about themselves.

recently I was talking a girl and within 3 min..she asked me what I was doing after I left the bar..I said im gonna drive home..fire up a fat boy and go to bed.

she said oh you smoke? Instead of hedging and making up some bull**** ass excuse because I am unsure of myself.

I said yea..you should do it with me..its better with people.

she said no..I dont smoke..but she gave me her number anyways..why? because I was sure of myself.

now I know there will be instances where I will be in the same shoes and the girl wont give me her number because she doenst like weed.

the point was I was SURE OF MYSELF and WHAT I DO.

I smoke everyday...thats right..I toke up everyday.

I work 40 to 50 hours per week..take 3 classes, workout, see my family and friends, and WOMEN!

the point is..this is what I want to do. and being sure of my life and my choices..immediatly gives off a positive vibe to the people I meet.

be Confident in who you are and the choices u make.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
18
Location
CO
hell yeah man, let's blaze a bowl and forget about the nagging of the ladies...

I like the green more than the women, It makes me a better DJ.
 

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
18
Location
CO
Actually, on another note:

I never hesitate about letting a girl know I smoke. I don't go around shouting it from rooftops, but if they party or hang out with me enough, they are gonna catch me red-eyed ;) Most girls don't care that I smoke one way or the other (never had any negative responses), and it actually tends to make girls that are heavy drinkers or smokers or whatever (typical in college girls) feel more comfortable about themselves around you.

Also, if you sell, you automatically get tons of "bad boy" appeal, but you have to keep consistent with it, but if you're good at being the bad-boy drug dealer, young girls (college girls) eat that sh*t up like chocolate.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Nocturnal
is this a tip or an argument that it's ok to smoke?
There's more of an underlying theme that it's okay to be confident in the choices you make, with s-s-smokin' the reefer used as an example.

… I think.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by Von Neuen
There's more of an underlying theme that it's okay to be confident in the choices you make, with s-s-smokin' the reefer used as an example.

… I think.
what do you mean you think. Of course that is the point.

Be confident with who you are and don't give a fùck about what other think about what you love to do.

If you love to smoke weed and the chicks doesn't dig it, don't change your life for her. Get it now guys?
 
Top