Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Platonic female friends

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe but I got into this at least 50% for kids, so filtering them out of my life largely is unacceptable to me.
Be strategic. Ensure your masculine needs are met with and without the "wife". Remove her from your head. She should have no effect on your esteem. Compartamentalize and commoditize the small tasks that must be done. Dont do extra for her. Have a social life where people treat you good.

Strategically fvck your mistress(es) who treat you like a full man.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is the slap in the face I need. Even though I enjoy the banter with platonic female friends, the more I think about it, the more emasculating it is.

Case in point: I literally just got a message from an HB9 coworker (support staff) asking if I’d help her pick out paint for her house. I’m going to decline.

I’m fvcking hard on myself whenever I beta backslide, because I feel I should know better - Ive been game aware for over 15 years. When I’m fully on my game I feel like I am pretty close to alpha, and I get that adoration/submission from hotties when I’m there. But it’s always a struggle for me to stay in that headspace for a prolonged period of time. If not for game I’d be beta for sure - definitely not a natural.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is the slap in the face I need. Even though I enjoy the banter with platonic female friends, the more I think about it, the more emasculating it is.

Case in point: I literally just got a message from an HB9 coworker (support staff) asking if I’d help her pick out paint for her house. I’m going to decline.

I’m fvcking hard on myself whenever I beta backslide, because I feel I should know better - Ive been game aware for over 15 years. When I’m fully on my game I feel like I am pretty close to alpha, and I get that adoration/submission from hotties when I’m there. But it’s always a struggle for me to stay in that headspace for a prolonged period of time. If not for game I’d be beta for sure - definitely not a natural.
Tell her you'll be happy to come over and pick out paint if you can use your dipstick to paint her backside LOL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'll be happy to come over and pick out paint if you can use your dipstick to paint her backside LOL
You cant do that. But you shouldnt be doing that for women your not fvcking unless you can afford it SPIRITUALLY.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't typically think of females as "friends" in the same way I think of guy friends. There are just women I either haven't slept with, or won't. If she's female and in my social circle, I'll still treat her like a potential plate. Women are just too different from men to be buddies - usually.

If you do have one (let's say an old friendzoner from high school or college), 1) make clear that she is to help you get laid as that's what friends do for each other, and 2) treat her like a plate. If she introduced you to a hot friend and you smash, you can pay her back by helping choose paint colors if you're feeling generous.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't typically think of females as "friends" in the same way I think of guy friends. There are just women I either haven't slept with, or won't. If she's female and in my social circle, I'll still treat her like a potential plate. Women are just too different from men to be buddies - usually.

If you do have one (let's say an old friendzoner from high school or college), 1) make clear that she is to help you get laid as that's what friends do for each other, and 2) treat her like a plate. If she introduced you to a hot friend and you smash, you can pay her back by helping choose paint colors if you're feeling generous.
Its not going to work. They are masters of stringing along. You have to get your puzzy up front.

Who is this beta trying to play me?

Last edited:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna give us a friendzone escape crash course?
I just push their buttoms, keep them on their toes, build/maintain that sexual tension, push and pull .. the things you’d do with a girl you want to bang but with the friends title. So, play both the friends part and also the azzhole part.