Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Platinum sh1t test: AGE

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always vague

I'm 31 but I will be "30" until around 37

most of the girls I am attracting at the moment are like 23-26 and I am more than happy with that

The funny thing is once you establish a connection with a woman most aren't really going to care how old you are (within say a 5 year range)

10+ years is pushing it though

OP I would move onto women in their late 20's early 30's I think you will get more joy

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my kittens are 15-20 years younger. The biggest age gap I had was 30 years younger than me. I don't go for the spring chickens.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had some horrific age gaps to the point my friends sometimes jokingly tease me. I'm talking banging 17 year olds in my 30's lol

I think i've only been able to pull it off due to looking a fair bit younger than me age. I know most people always say that about themselves, but I really do have enough evidence to suggest i'm not imagining it! I got ID'd about 2 months ago. Drinking age here is 18. I was like 'You can't SERIOUSLY think i'm 18!'. He laughed and was like 'No, I don't think you're 18, but we have to ID everyone who looks under 25''. I ws like, mate, take a look at this (handing him my ID to show I'm an old man!)

Last week I was visiting my parents at their new place and my mum was talking to her newe neighbour. Apparently she was in disbelief when she found out about my age, assuming I was about 10 years younger than her when i'm actually a few months older.

I do feel myself looking a bit older recently though, tbh, which sucks. You simply can't stay looking 'young' forever unfortunately! lol. I've had a damn good run in terms of being able to lie about my age to very young girls in order to bang them and am grateful for that, but my times is running out haha

Lots of very young girls will indeed write you off if they think you are old. It's just the way it is. Probably more of an issue nowadays than maybe it was 20 years ago, tbh. When I was in school, 15 year old girls were being picked up by their 22-25 year old boyfriends in their cars! It's kind of crazy now looking back, but it just wasn't an 'issue' back then. It just wasn't really mentioned. If that sort of thing happened nowadays I can only imagine the outcry!!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP just go online and game the 18-25 year olds who match with you. Some of them invariably will match.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of very young girls will indeed write you off if they think you are old. It's just the way it is. Probably more of an issue nowadays than maybe it was 20 years ago, tbh. When I was in school, 15 year old girls were being picked up by their 22-25 year old boyfriends in their cars! It's kind of crazy now looking back, but it just wasn't an 'issue' back then. It just wasn't really mentioned. If that sort of thing happened nowadays I can only imagine the outcry!!
Where are you? What is the age of consent? 22-25 yo bf with 15 yo gf...that's paradise :rofl:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A major road block for me with girls 18-25, is their obsession with age. They refuse walking around the topic, and insist on finding out, and flat out walk based on it. “Our age difference is too big.”

I am in many ways young, and people say I look 29.

Some of my attempts to handle it:
  • “I’m 85 but have had a lot of plastic surgery, *smirk*”
  • “I’m no baby-man. I’m a real, mature, experienced man."
  • "Hey, let's focus on important questions. What is an important question that you like'd asked?"
But no luck. Need solutions. How would you deal with a girl blocking based on age?
Women only make excuses like this when they simply aren't interested and it's easier to use those reasons than simply say they aren't interested

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you? What is the age of consent? 22-25 yo bf with 15 yo gf...that's paradise :rofl:
UK. Age of consent is 16 here and we don't have any age gap laws (except for certain unusual situations such as if you are a police officer or a social worker where she would then need to be 18 and not 16). So even now, being 25 ( or 80) and banging a 16 year old is totally legal

Man, it was SO common when I was in school. As I say, it just wasn't an issue. Guys way older than me would pick up the hottest girls in the year (15 year olds) in their hatchback boy-racer sports cars (like renault 5 GT turbo lol ) and take them somewhere to bang or whatever. Nowadays, teachers would be going crazy, contacting parents, calling the police, there'd be so many rules and stuff to stop it and the guys would face way more backlash and resistance in general, but back then (about 20 years ago) it's like people just didn't care. It just didn't seem to be an issue. I feel like it's only fairly recent (in the UK at least) where all of this 'grooming' stuff and it being weird to have big age gaps has even became a 'thing' I guess due to social media and #metoo and feminism and tiktok all that jazz

Last edited:

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
UK. Age of consent is 16 here and we don't have any age gap laws (except for certain unusual situations such as if you are a police officer or a social worker where she would then need to be 18 and not 16). So even now, being 25 ( or 80) and banging a 16 year old is totally legal

Man, it was SO common when I was in school. As I say, it just wasn't an issue. Guys way older than me would pick up the hottest girls in the year (15 year olds) in their hatchback boy-racer sports cars (like renault 5 GT turbo lol ) and take them somewhere to bang or whatever. Nowadays, teachers would be going crazy, contacting parents, calling the police, there'd be so many rules and stuff to stop it and the guys would face way more backlash and resistance in general, but back then (about 20 years ago) it's like people just didn't care. It just didn't seem to be an issue. I feel like it's only fairly recent (in the UK at least) where all of this 'grooming' stuff and it being weird to have big age gaps has even became a 'thing' I guess due to social media and #metoo and feminism and tiktok all that jazz
For what it's worth, this is my experience as a Canadian too. Funny how the Monarchy bled into our culture more than we're willing to admit.

edit; replace the Renault with a integra or camaro

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think big age gaps have ever really been a thing at least since the second world war, young women have chosen men who tend to look fresh and that means in most cases men who don't have a dad body or wrinkles which tend to develop after ones early 30s in both sexes unfortunately.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think big age gaps have ever really been a thing at least since the second world war, young women have chosen men who tend to look fresh and that means in most cases men who don't have a dad body or wrinkles which tend to develop after ones early 30s in both sexes unfortunately.
yeah, I agree.
Although i'd say it was common and the age gaps were indeed big, BUT that's only because the girls were so young lol.
Like, the guys banging them were still 'young' at like 23 or whatever. Still no wrinkles etc
It's just that nowadays if a 23 year old is hitting on a 15/16 year old, he's gonna be filmed by her or her friends and have tiktoks made about him haha. Whereas when I was in school, I don't think ANYBODY thought it was strange! It wasn't a million years ago but it kind of feels like a different time looking back. It's not as though people didn't know it was happening! Teachers would literally walk out the same time as us to go home, and ex students from like 8 years before who the teachers probably knew were picking up their girlsfriends haha

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...that's awesome!

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I agree.
Although i'd say it was common and the age gaps were indeed big, BUT that's only because the girls were so young lol.
Like, the guys banging them were still 'young' at like 23 or whatever. Still no wrinkles etc
It's just that nowadays if a 23 year old is hitting on a 15/16 year old, he's gonna be filmed by her or her friends and have tiktoks made about him haha. Whereas when I was in school, I don't think ANYBODY thought it was strange! It wasn't a million years ago but it kind of feels like a different time looking back. It's not as though people didn't know it was happening! Teachers would literally walk out the same time as us to go home, and ex students from like 8 years before who the teachers probably knew were picking up their girlsfriends haha
16 year Olds are more immature now, you don't see them smoking and drinking as much as 20 years ago, though it could be that sex isn't important for girls in their late teens as much now as before, anyway the discussion is about 19, 20 year olds who it seems have a taboo of dating 30 something men.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Entirely correct this and my experience as well