"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plate tries to make me jealous, I flip the script

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think I understand.
I tried parking on the street once or twice when I went up to his place for the weekend.
'what are you doing?' he'd say 'park in my driveway, you're my girlfriend'
Then the last argument where he was protecting the female townsfolk and female neighbours I finally brought up, he made me feel like I was less important than his neighbours.
'See!? why not just have me park on the street like I wanted to?'

It was like I admitted I knew I was just a fwb or plate or whatever.
Which might be ok but don't oscillate back in forth.
I'm not making sense to repeat and write out this experience because its my emotional, subjective experience but its similar to Amante's girlfriend accusing him of sticking up for the flirty trash she was about to 'fuvk up' in a catfight in the hospital waiting room.
I'm dying to ask Amante if this is the same girl he just wifed up because it would confirm a theory I have that men really do want you to jealously catfight other women for them. ugh!!!! I'm not doing that!
LOL. Real life, and real communication.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
@mrgoodstuff @Lynx nkaf.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't hijack the thread anymore with your back and forth convos that would be more appropriate for PMs
oops I'm sorry BackInTheGame78.
I'm embarassed I hijacked. Solipsistic and not being aware. I got carried away.
Sorry again.

I wish you were made to feel more comfortable to post to me as well; in your thread here on jealousy topic or other threads.
I'm not sure where I turned you off BackinTheGame78. Sorry again.
 
Last edited:
Top