Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate tries to make me jealous, I flip the script

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I understand.
I tried parking on the street once or twice when I went up to his place for the weekend.
'what are you doing?' he'd say 'park in my driveway, you're my girlfriend'
Then the last argument where he was protecting the female townsfolk and female neighbours I finally brought up, he made me feel like I was less important than his neighbours.
'See!? why not just have me park on the street like I wanted to?'

It was like I admitted I knew I was just a fwb or plate or whatever.
Which might be ok but don't oscillate back in forth.
I'm not making sense to repeat and write out this experience because its my emotional, subjective experience but its similar to Amante's girlfriend accusing him of sticking up for the flirty trash she was about to 'fuvk up' in a catfight in the hospital waiting room.
I'm dying to ask Amante if this is the same girl he just wifed up because it would confirm a theory I have that men really do want you to jealously catfight other women for them. ugh!!!! I'm not doing that!
LOL. Real life, and real communication.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff @Lynx nkaf.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't hijack the thread anymore with your back and forth convos that would be more appropriate for PMs
oops I'm sorry BackInTheGame78.
I'm embarassed I hijacked. Solipsistic and not being aware. I got carried away.
Sorry again.

I wish you were made to feel more comfortable to post to me as well; in your thread here on jealousy topic or other threads.
I'm not sure where I turned you off BackinTheGame78. Sorry again.

Last edited: