Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate texted "I want a baby"

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So plate has started thinkin' she wife material now LOL? Well, not much you can do other than tell her that's not what you want and see how she reacts. Deleting and blocking can be done at anytime, you know

@Jonanthony

Banned
Reaction score
Classic

No need for a response... If a tree falls..... She txted random only address if she says it to u after sex...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the comment and continue fvcking her
On one hand, she might just be spouting something she feels from a movie or a friend, in which case ^^^ is valid advice.

On the other hand, she could be a long con manipulation ninja and is setting you up so when you dump her (if after you've taken the above advice) she can tell all her friends what an absolute cad you are. After all, you KNEW she was thinking of starting a family with her and you continued sexual relations, which OF COURSE meant you wanted a family as much as her (at least in her mind).

Need more context. Is she more crazy or sentimental?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
No other context. Delete and block?
I wouldn't delete and block. You can always delete and block. She has opened up a line of communication, but you don't know if the line of communication is directed at you, or her boyfriend is watching her text you.

I would say "I'm free tonight, want to come over and watch a movie?"

That way you haven't reacted to her, but you have kept lines open for sex. o_O

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"good luck with that"

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least shes honest about it! instead of stuffing your used condom up er snatch..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Who does she want the dad to be?

Has OP had sex with her yet?

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a test.

Girls text this stuff to guys to get them to knee-jerkingly flounce. She's probably not serious.

If they really wanted a baby, they'd just poke a condom or do the leg-wrap when you're trying to pull out.