Plate smells "unpleasant" downstairs.....

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
whiteextrastrength.png
All i'm saying bro

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dealt with this....I told her she must be infected. She wasn't too happy, but she smelled much better this morning coincidentally.

It's a deal breaker from me seeing her again, though.

That smell....holy crap...can make even the hottest girl disgusting, much less a hb7.

My freakin finger stunk the entire day even after wasking it......made me smell too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an OCD chick who smelled that way...clean as can be in everyway way except for, apparently, down there. Saw her for over a year and the smell was the exact same way EVERY TIME. A buddy of mine has a theory that girls will smell good to guys who they are compatible with, and will smell fishy to guys who they are not. Not sure if my buddy's theory helps explain anything, but figured he could be on to something, and maybe someone else could prove/dis-prove this interesting hypothesis.
That's my theory too. There are certain scents that I'm attracted to and others are a turn off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dealt with this....I told her she must be infected. She wasn't too happy, but she smelled much better this morning coincidentally.

It's a deal breaker from me seeing her again, though.

That smell....holy crap...can make even the hottest girl disgusting, much less a hb7.

My freakin finger stunk the entire day even after wasking it......made me smell too.
How was the puzzy? Perhaps this "stink bait" might be good puzzy and it penetrates thru your pores and make you stink too but might feel better than heroin.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man....it felt good...but the smell..holy crap...not worth it. I even called her a stinky little ***** while I was banging her....said shut up and get ****ed you stinky little *****. Because she kept trying to say she wanted to be on top. Want about to let that stink juice all on top of me.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it once from a plate.

Was like dipping my **** in a can of sardines