Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate Pushing for Commitment - Can you have your cake and eat it too?

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great rules! We had a thread recently about Item #1, which was enlightening. Women's male friends are problematic, even though most are orbiters who won't get the chance to bang and those orbiters are frustrated about that. #2 was a part of a prominent thread yesterday. #3 was brought up in the last 1-2 weeks with @Free_Agent in his primary relationship.

#4 is fundamental for me.
Maintaining any kind of communication/relationship with an ex bf should most certainly be up there. I failed to rein it in early on and as many can see from my thread, it caused many problems.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta ask you guys, what's with all the "rules" and heavy-handed restrictions?

She's a grown woman not a child.
The jury is still out on that.

The problem with western women is they want the freedom to whatever the hell they want albeit with NO accountability. We have no problem with that. If a lady wants that just be single.

She wants to thot it up? Wear whatever clothes she wants? Go wherever she wants? Talk to whomever she wants?

Do you boo boo.

Guys just won’t commit to protecting and providing for that girl. She can stay a plate; in the “sex only” purgatory where she belongs.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. Which is why I wrote this:

No point in going exclusive with a woman like that and then have to lay down the law with heavy-handed rules, which she will only end up breaking anyway eventually.

Again observe, observe, observe before agreeing to exclusivity. If what you observe doesn't meet your standards, DON'T go exclusive with her.

Easy peasy.

That was my only point.
If the cat's out of the bag it goes straight to the hat.