Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate Might Give Up her Cat

M

member160292

My plate has been staying over once a week and her room mates are complaining that her cat wouldn’t stop making noises during the night. She is leaning on rehoming it, and makes me a bit uneasy since I’m not planning for a LTR. She asked my opinion and I told her my experience that I made a mistake in getting a puppy years ago, couldn’t give the lifestyle it deserved and it was better to rehome it.

She’s had the cat for 6 years, I’m at a fork in the road where it might be best to drop her. Have any of you experienced anything similar?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she asked my opinion"

Yep, and it sounds like you read into that statement correctly.

How she's hoping you'd respond: Hey, maybe you should consider getting rid of the cat because I really like you and want to be spending more time with you. In fact, I think I'm in love with you. *gets down on one knee* Will you marry me?

How I'd respond: Do cats really do that? Never owned one, that seems odd. Your roomates can't handle a freaking cat? I guess it's time to make a decision: your roommates or the cat. *goes back to eating popcorn and watching the movie*

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The past couple of nights you've seen and heard coyotes in the area. There is no worse way for a cat to go.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s only once a week ffs. Why does she have a cat in a house share anyway? 6 years she’s had the cat, and willing to let it go because she is at your place once a week. Sounds like a keeper.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s only once a week ffs. Why does she have a cat in a house share anyway? 6 years she’s had the cat, and willing to let it go because she is at your place once a week. Sounds like a keeper.
I'm reading it as the girl is hinting she wants OP to adopt the cat, so the girl can mark her territory.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading it as the girl is hinting she wants OP to adopt the cat, so the girl can mark her territory.
Huh, didn't even think about that option lol. Good one.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M

member160292

Gut feeling is that she wants commitment and using her cat as a soft close

M

member160292

She is giving up her cat. Had that thing for over half a decade.

In doing so, I imagine she anticipates spending more nights here. I’m already doing a balancing act with another plate. Lesson here is that if a chick sees potential, she will pursue at all cost. Lesson for me here is that if you play with fire, you might get burned. These 2 chicks will know about each other in time, let’s see if my d!ck gets chopped off in my sleep

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My plate has been staying over once a week and her room mates are complaining that her cat wouldn’t stop making noises during the night. She is leaning on rehoming it, and makes me a bit uneasy since I’m not planning for a LTR. She asked my opinion and I told her my experience that I made a mistake in getting a puppy years ago, couldn’t give the lifestyle it deserved and it was better to rehome it.

She’s had the cat for 6 years, I’m at a fork in the road where it might be best to drop her. Have any of you experienced anything similar?
Havent you been the one lecturing people over "high quality women" and here you are associating with a broke azz biatch that cant even afford to rent a place on her own and is willing to dump the helpless pet she had for 6 years in vague hope to latch onto a guy that hasnt even commited to her in the slightes way?

That chick is trash, belonging to the streets.

WTF you hypocrite!?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to have the cat?
If you don't want the cat, just tell her you don't want the cat and that's it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women I know will choose to keep a cat and dump a man instead. It is usually a situation where a boyfriend who dislikes a cat or is allergic to cats. In those cases, that's when the typical bougie White woman drops the man. Women often drop men after 1-2 dates if they discover he is not cat friendly.

In this case, the roommates are the issue, not a man.

A woman with roommates is not necessarily a broke azz biatch. Some of the girlfriend/wives in my local area social circle had female roommates prior to getting married or moving in with a boyfriend.

M

member160292

Havent you been the one lecturing people over "high quality women" and here you are associating with a broke azz biatch that cant even afford to rent a place on her own and is willing to dump the helpless pet she had for 6 years in vague hope to latch onto a guy that hasnt even commited to her in the slightes way?

That chick is trash, belonging to the streets.

WTF you hypocrite!?
Rent here is over 2k a month in a bad area for a 1 bedroom. When I started dating again, I was looking for women that made over 6 figures and found they weren’t as fun to date. Still searching.
She wants you to have the cat?
If you don't want the cat, just tell her you don't want the cat and that's it.
That was never discussed.
I actually feel sorry/pity her lol
Yeah, the good thing is that she’s flying with her cat to give to her parents.

M

member160292

Most women I know will choose to keep a cat and dump a man instead. It is usually a situation where a boyfriend who dislikes a cat or is allergic to cats. In those cases, that's when the typical bougie White woman drops the man. Women often drop men after 1-2 dates if they discover he is not cat friendly.

In this case, the roommates are the issue, not a man.

A woman with roommates is not necessarily a broke azz biatch. Some of the girlfriend/wives in my local area social circle had female roommates prior to getting married or moving in with a boyfriend.
The one room mate that’s making a big deal is a gluten free, heavily medicated due to health issues, complaining ass psycho. I tried to get my plate to talk to her other room mate and kick that one out. She just couldn’t bring herself to doing so :(

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the good thing is that she’s flying with her cat to give to her parents.
"Hey mom, can you look after Tiddles? I wanna move in with Chowdah as things are progressing so well"

*1 month later*

"He won't answer my calllssssss"