Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate I was seeing pulling back. "Forgot" to get back to me with her schedule

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
So girl was blowing up my phone mid way of this week. I do my usual and take it as a sign to set a date.

Ask her what her schedule is this weekend coming. She says she is working but will check her roster on Friday and let me know.

Well Friday came and went and she didn't let me know. She was posting to her socials so obviously being busy at work until late was code for not interested as she managed to find to go out with her girl friends.

What ever though. I know girls are like cats and will just pull back for whatever reason. Either way I'm talking to other girls and setting up new dates.

So today she texts me "just realized I never texted you back my bad.."

I've read the message. Haven't responded.
To be honest I feel like just ignoring it because I could tell in her responses when I asked her to hang out she was gonna be flakey. And this follow up text just confirms the lack of a priority I am at th minute.

Which is fine in the sense I don't want anything from her other than to hang out and have fun.

But I don't want to lose frame.

How do you respond to these half ass messages or do you not ?

For reference this girl came for a hike with me last week and we banged in the woods and she was super into it. Bought me food after too.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've banged her, what's the problem?
I kinda have issues when girls get weird and half ass things. Like someone says they will text you their schedule later then they don't and come back the next day saying "haha I forgot to reply" it's like...So? What am I supposed to say to that?
They still haven't offered a time to hang out.

I guess I lose interest if it feels low interest. Can't tell if I go to nexting girls to easy or I am just in my feeling because I am hungry and tired today lol

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a situation where you should soft NEXT. In my experience, girls who know they fukked up will usually message me again after a few hours, or the next day. If not, then just eject her from your mind (don't even let yourself be annoyed).

Good on you for not messaging her back right away. Your time is not to be trifled with.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the weekend ping her. "Didn't hear from you and figured you were too busy. Let me know when if another time works for you" and do not respond unless she gives you a time/date.

Here is a little bit of "the other side" dating advice you can turn the tables on a woman with. Saturday night is a premium hunting night and is only offered to girlfriends and wives.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the weekend ping her. "Didn't hear from you and figured you were too busy. Let me know when if another time works for you" and do not respond unless she gives you a time/date.
This is a good idea. @EyeBRollin goes silent for at least 5 days after a first date and waits to see which women text him. In the future, that's what I want to do on first dates, especially those met from impersonal means. I think every guy would be wise to play like it that if the date happened as a result of a swipe app. In many cold approach situations, that makes sense too. Probably not best to do if this is a social circle gal.

Here is a little bit of "the other side" dating advice you can turn the tables on a woman with. Saturday night is a premium hunting night and is only offered to girlfriends and wives.
That link has some references to outdated technology, like home phone lines. No women under 45 have home phone lines. "The Rules" was a big thing in the 1990s. Over the years, I have not met too many women who followed the advice of "The Rules". "Rules" women to me seem like a pain in the butt.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So girl was blowing up my phone mid way of this week. I do my usual and take it as a sign to set a date.

Ask her what her schedule is this weekend coming. She says she is working but will check her roster on Friday and let me know.

Well Friday came and went and she didn't let me know. She was posting to her socials so obviously being busy at work until late was code for not interested as she managed to find to go out with her girl friends.

What ever though. I know girls are like cats and will just pull back for whatever reason. Either way I'm talking to other girls and setting up new dates.

To be honest I feel like just ignoring it because I could tell in her responses when I asked her to hang out she was gonna be flakey. And this follow up text just confirms the lack of a priority I am at th minute.

Which is fine in the sense I don't want anything from her other than to hang out and have fun.

For reference this girl came for a hike with me last week and we banged in the woods and she was super into it. Bought me food after too.
It sounds like her interest level has dropped. Her not getting back to you with her schedule and then the text she sent were just plain disrespectful. She wouldn't have pulled that on Channing Tatum.

I would just ignore her till after the weekend. If she continues this behavior then next her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt I do a post recently about women thinking a mans time, is a joke to her.

Seem to recall everyone in the post saying I was butthurt

thanks for confirming OP that i was right

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score

Well Friday came and went and she didn't let me know. She was posting to her socials so obviously being busy at work until late was code for not interested as she managed to find to go out with her girl friends. HUGE sign of disrespect. This would be enough for me to delete her number or block it

So today she texts me "just realized I never texted you back my bad.." "just realized" right.....Translation, i have nothing to do so I thought i would contact you.....

I've read the message. Haven't responded. Good
To be honest I feel like just ignoring it because I could tell in her responses when I asked her to hang out she was gonna be flakey. And this follow up text just confirms the lack of a priority I am at th minute. I wouldn't give her a second chance, either.

How do you respond to these half ass messages or do you not ? No response, block the number

So what? She has no morals, respect for other's time. Ditch her

She messaged me again saying she is free at 6pm after work today if I want to do something.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respond with, "I won't be home until late. Come over at 8:30."

Anything less than her compliance means you ghost her.

You don't go to her place. You don't meet her somewhere. It's your place tonight, or nothing at all.
Thanks Hank.

I wasn't gonna drive her way at all. I'll have here drive to me

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you 'forget' to respond to a chick you were really interested in? Your answer tells you everything you need to know.

Put her on a back-burner. When she reaches out try to make a specific date/time/place/activity, when you are available, and see what she does with that. Avoid ubiquitous 'when are you free' offers. If she is interested she will try to make time for you, otherwise just move the fvck on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She messaged me again saying she is free at 6pm after work today if I want to do something.
the guy she desires is doing the same thing to her she is doing to you, she thinks she knows where she can go to get that ego rubbed. (You)

follow the above advice brother

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy she desires is doing the same thing to her she is doing to you, she thinks she knows where she can go to get that ego rubbed. (You)

follow the above advice brother

Followed Hanks advice
She is coming over for sex tonight. She can stroke the ego between my legs

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again more over anyalysing ,

She "forgot" ok why do we care , why aren't we busy with 7/8/9 other plates like she probably is with guys

This one is particularly baffling because you have actually sh@gged her

You won you got what every guy wants out of a girl and your still worried she forgot to reply to you afterwards o_O

this is not DJ demeanour

It sounds like you have rescued the situation now but in future just spin more plates

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again more over anyalysing ,

She "forgot" ok why do we care , why aren't we busy with 7/8/9 other plates like she probably is with guys

This one is particularly baffling because you have actually sh@gged her

You won you got what every guy wants out of a girl and your still worried she forgot to reply to you afterwards o_O

this is not DJ demeanour

It sounds like you have rescued the situation now but in future just spin more plates
I guess I wasn't caring that she didn't message, more so her sending the "haha I forgot about you" attitude type of message. It's like "okay cool, im not asking you to hang out because you didn't get back to me" Like I honestly wasn't pushed until she messaged me. I then wonder why girls show up with these attitudes when you haven't given them reason to treat you like you are forget able. Or is this their little way of gaining power.

Either way...

You are right, we tend to over analyze on here.

she is coming over, im gonna **** her down and have a good time doing it. Not gonna be all serious. I am in a way too relaxed summer mood today to get into any serious talks lol

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Never ignore people, you aren't an emotional woman who cannot handle things. My response would have been "no problem, I actually made plans with another friend" then go ghost until she reaches out. She will eventually reach out and make plans herself if she wants to.

One mistake you made was waiting until friday for her to know her schedule. When you ask a girl out you should be demanding respect and reciprocation. When she said let me check and I will let you know friday you should have walked away and told her you aren't waiting for friday to set your weekend schedule.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ignore people, you aren't an emotional woman who cannot handle things. My response would have been "no problem, I actually made plans with another friend" then go ghost until she reaches out. She will eventually reach out and make plans herself if she wants to.

One mistake you made was waiting until friday for her to know her schedule. When you ask a girl out you should be demanding respect and reciprocation. When she said let me check and I will let you know friday you should have walked away and told her you aren't waiting for friday to set your weekend schedule.
True. She has been pretty easy to hang out with so I am getting lazy with things maybe.

I'll be more direct and strict with my time going forward. Thanks for the comment

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls show up with these attitudes when you haven't given them reason to treat you like you are forget able. Or is this their little way of gaining power.
Girls always do loads of weird sh1t that often makes absolutely no sense ..... if it ain't getting you between her legs then dont worry about it