Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate I was seeing pulling back. "Forgot" to get back to me with her schedule

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to this advice. It is pure truth. And if she doesn't chase? So what. The entire topic is outcome independent.

Haha this is funny .....laughed out loud about the attention bear trap

I just remembered the fastest way to raise a girls interest is for her to see you with another girl.....

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her what her schedule is this weekend coming. She says she is working but will check her roster on Friday and let me know.
When she blowed up your phone like that, your job was to set up a definite date with definite date and time and venue.

So today she texts me "just realized I never texted you back my bad.."

I've read the message. Haven't responded.
To be honest I feel like just ignoring it because I could tell in her responses when I asked her to hang out she was gonna be flakey. And this follow up text just confirms the lack of a priority I am at th minute.

Which is fine in the sense I don't want anything from her other than to hang out and have fun.

But I don't want to lose frame.

How do you respond to these half ass messages or do you not ?
It's obvious she did not text you ON PURPOSE to test your frame. I'd wait about one day later and set up the date with something like: "Come over my place this Friday and bring some wine ;)".

Overall you did a good job in banging her in the wood (I assume it was a good one cuz she brought you food after) and did not lose your sh!t when she didn't text.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she blowed up your phone like that, your job was to set up a definite date with definite date and time and venue.

It's obvious she did not text you ON PURPOSE to test your frame. I'd wait about one day later and set up the date with something like: "Come over my place this Friday and bring some wine ;)".

Overall you did a good job in banging her in the wood (I assume it was a good one cuz she brought you food after) and did not lose your sh!t when she didn't text.
She came over, fun was had. Went for a short drive to get some food and then she went home.

It's pretty chill, she was fine. No weird vibes and seems to want to keep smashing.

don't want a relationship but this girl is cool as **** to hang out with. Hope she is cool with out set up to continue with no drama or relationship talk.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So girl was blowing up my phone mid way of this week. I do my usual and take it as a sign to set a date.

Ask her what her schedule is this weekend coming. She says she is working but will check her roster on Friday and let me know.

Well Friday came and went and she didn't let me know. She was posting to her socials so obviously being busy at work until late was code for not interested as she managed to find to go out with her girl friends.

What ever though. I know girls are like cats and will just pull back for whatever reason. Either way I'm talking to other girls and setting up new dates.

So today she texts me "just realized I never texted you back my bad.."

I've read the message. Haven't responded.
To be honest I feel like just ignoring it because I could tell in her responses when I asked her to hang out she was gonna be flakey. And this follow up text just confirms the lack of a priority I am at th minute.

Which is fine in the sense I don't want anything from her other than to hang out and have fun.

But I don't want to lose frame.

How do you respond to these half ass messages or do you not ?

For reference this girl came for a hike with me last week and we banged in the woods and she was super into it. Bought me food after too.
You don't respond.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Silence and distance. Dont reach out.

There is no reason to throw away potential pvssy, but you should also put ZERO effort into a chick that is making things difficult.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence and distance. Dont reach out.

There is no reason to throw away potential pvssy, but you should also put ZERO effort into a chick that is making things difficult.
Agreed. Although from the sound of it it seems like OP has too much emotional investment in her. If that is the case, he actually might be better off simply nexting because he won't be able to effectively navigate the relationship on a dialed back basis.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Although from the sound of it it seems like OP has too much emotional investment in her. If that is the case, he actually might be better off simply nexting because he won't be able to effectively navigate the relationship on a dialed back basis.
Not at all dude,

I just don't want to be treated like a chump. I honestly could move on and sleep like a baby from this girl even though I think she is cool. I don't see her as LTR material at all. And after my ex (who I ignored red flags with) I am terrified of getting into something with the wrong person again, despite having being in love with my ex, I walked away.

I want to keep the balance of this chick respecting my time without it going past FWB.