Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate behavior at 3 months

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We made plans to hang out. As we're driving she goes ....you can go out with your friends and have fun...
Ok. I was just casually mentioning that they were all gonna be out watching the game and im not down to spend money on watered down drinks.
Kinda odd behavior from a 2-3 month stance.
Shyt test...whatever...
Dont know if she was trolling or psycho jealous signal to come up ahead.
A
N
Y wayz...i dismissed it with a quizical look on my face cuz of my disbelief.

Any other better wayz to handle. I feel like i missed a teacheable moment. But i was not on daddy mode at the time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea why you would even give this a second thought let alone write a post on it.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving you the green light to go out and have fun this means you can fvck other chicks as she is already sucking other c0ck this is also telling you in womenspeak that she is going to go out and have fun without your ass.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving you the green light to go out and have fun this means you can fvck other chicks as she is already sucking other c0ck this is also telling you in womenspeak that she is going to go out and have fun without your ass.
Most likely this.

I've never had a chick meet up with me and tell me to go out with friends. In fact I've never heard that from any woman, not unless I hinted or made it known I wanted to chill with the guys. Sounds like waning interest.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with lower interest as well. She should want to be with you. Just keep an eye out if this happens frequently

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...i think its reverse psychology. Or jealousy. I mean...i have this girl driving me here and there...bought me a nice little card when i was sick. Taco's wet 24.7

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you do go, then it is almost like she suggested it and you are following her guidance?

I have noticed when you think out loud with women, they may suggest what they think is best for you. In reality, she didn't actually want you to do it. That was probably ******** for "if you d9nt want to spend time with me, go hang out with your friends since I am so boring "

I think you did good with a non response. Next time, make a joke of it, maybe something sexual.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
We made plans to hang out. As we're driving she goes ....you can go out with your friends and have fun...
Ok. I was just casually mentioning that they were all gonna be out watching the game and im not down to spend money on watered down drinks.
Kinda odd behavior from a 2-3 month stance.
Shyt test...whatever...
Dont know if she was trolling or psycho jealous signal to come up ahead.
A
N
Y wayz...i dismissed it with a quizical look on my face cuz of my disbelief.

Any other better wayz to handle. I feel like i missed a teacheable moment. But i was not on daddy mode at the time.
I think it's more about her picking up on what she believes is you conversing with her covertly (meta talk)

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...yea...i should have known better to be so casual with a psych major

Glassguy

Reaction score
You guys know that cool chicks who dont care if you go out with your friends still exist without meaning she is going to a gang bang while you're out.

Not enough background to know for sure but if everything has been going well with this chick, take it as she trusts you and doenst care if you slide out with her friends on occasion. Good sign

A

AJ84

You guys know that cool chicks who dont care if you go out with your friends still exist without meaning she is going to a gang bang while you're out.

Not enough background to know for sure but if everything has been going well with this chick, take it as she trusts you and doenst care if you slide out with her friends on occasion. Good sign
Yeah, because I'm still trying to understand what the hidden msg/ agenda is supposed to be here.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, because I'm still trying to understand what the hidden msg/ agenda is supposed to be here.
I'm not sure either..the over analyzation by some people about every little thing has become ridiculous.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is now taking multiple d1cks

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know thyself know thy enemy know thyself to be true...lol idk

My main concern that it was way too early in the game for her to bring up such an issue in such a way.
Seemed like jealousy at first but it was too damn early for jealousy fits and for no good reason.
I know i get females tingling whenever i go out but im very safe with stds and health in general.

A

AJ84

Know thyself know thy enemy know thyself to be true...lol idk

My main concern that it was way too early in the game for her to bring up such an issue in such a way.
Seemed like jealousy at first but it was too damn early for jealousy fits and for no good reason.
I know i get females tingling whenever i go out but im very safe with stds and health in general.
Maybe it's because it's been a long day but I simply am not seeing where you are coming up with your theory on why she suggested you can hang out with your friends if you like.

Is there more to this conversation? You mentioned you didn't want to pay for watered down drinks at some sporting event.

Ok.

So maybe she's saying that's fine, you don't have to go if you don't want to and you can hang with your friends instead?

Which to me from a female perspective, if my husband didn't want to go watch a game with a group of people and pay for over priced drinks then he doesn't have to, I'm not going to make him.

I also would not drop my plans to go to the game if that is something that I wanted to do, just because on the way there he changed his mind.

She's not going off on you trying to get you to go, making you feel bad, causing drama. She sounds like she's being chill and whatever, do your own thing that's fine.

This is how I'm reading it. Not every girl is a pill, some are chill and not drama queens. Unless there are other things she has done that make you think this is some kind of test, don't read into it too much.

Or is it your friends going to the game?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you're overthinking this one to me unless there's some tone or something I'm missing. Was she annoyed? I've had women who don't want to feel like they're a second choice for your night (kind of sh1t test, but reasonable I think), I've had women who genuinely wanted me to go do things with my friends because they're kind (awesome), and I've had women who you know would use it against you if you went out with your friends on a day you had planned (sh1t test, game playing). I wouldn't say any are red flags by themselves but if she handled it poorly, emotional stability red flag? It seems like she was just being nice from the three reads I gave it but there's so much context missing without body language/tone/previous knowledge of relationship.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. It was said in a snooty way...like, "i can drop you off"...while we were already on our game plan..

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk...i appreciate all the smart responses. Shes foreign so i dismissed it as cultural miscommunication...