Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate #2 dumping me because I won’t commit. How would you respond

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate #2 sends me a text today,

“Hi. I’m feeling some confusion from you, which is totally fine, but I’m going to take some space. I don’t want to get closer to someone who’s not sure what they want” and then she removed me from bumble Lol

How would you respond to this? I dont care if I lose her as a plate, she wasn’t doing it for me anymore. Everything was difficult with this woman. I never burn bridges. What’s a good text to shoot back in case I hit her up in the future for a booty call.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm sorry to hear that Plate #2. All the best". Don't replace it with her name either, keep it 'Plate #2' :D

For real though, I can't think of what I'd say exactly - but something positive/understanding, wishing her the best. Not too long (one/two sentences). I'm sure one of the guys here can recommend a good text.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commit via Bumble? You're fvcking but you've not exchanged cells yet? Just let it be. If she comes back, you have the upper hand. Rest assured it's some sort of sh!t test. These women are nuts half the time. If she contacts you back, you invite her over to cook a meal (or order in if you prefer), Netflix and see where it goes. Don't do anything, as she's trying to elicit an emotional response from you. She plays your game, you do not play hers. Period.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing man... Total silence will leave her head in a spin.

You will get another text off her later, then more & more..

If you don't want to go down the radio silence route..

Then send her something UPBEAT

"Yeh sure, thats good with me.. Take care"

Maybe throw a smiley ☺ in there

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commit via Bumble? You're fvcking but you've not exchanged cells yet? Just let it be. If she comes back, you have the upper hand. Rest assured it's some sort of sh!t test. These women are nuts half the time. If she contacts you back, you invite her over to cook a meal (or order in if you prefer), Netflix and see where it goes. Don't do anything, as she's trying to elicit an emotional response from you. She plays your game, you do not play hers. Period.
We have each other’s cell contact info. We were still matched on Bumble and then I noticed she unmatched me. I’m sure she was using the Bumble app to check my whereabouts/ location. I was in her neighborhood last night meeting up with some new chick. Probably pissed because I was in her area and didn’t reach out. Oh well!

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are obvioysly cut about this or ypu wouldnt be posting about it.

So whats the truth? You want to keep her as a plate?

A

AJ84

Chances are she met some other guy hence umatching and removing you from bumble. If she has options she's using them most likely, just like you are.

Move on. If she reaches out and you're up for it go for it. If not no loss really, if you weren't that into her to begin with.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah, I have been thinking the same lately. Take some space, I am all for that. Night"

Will have her hamster spinning like a space rocket LOL

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a text with a youtube link to Frank Sinatra's song "That's life"

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are savages haha. I sent her a “ K Let me know if you change your mind, take care.

She wanted to see more than once a week, phone calls everyday blah blah blah and I didn’t oblige. She got tired of it I guess. Oh well, I already have her replacement. ALWAYS be adding new chicks to your rotation.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say this on here:

You must make women think there is a chance that you will commit. If she thinks there is no chance then she will give up on you ESPECIALLY if another guy with similar or more value is willing to commit.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate #2 sends me a text today,

“Hi. I’m feeling some confusion from you, which is totally fine, but I’m going to take some space. I don’t want to get closer to someone who’s not sure what they want” and then she removed me from bumble Lol

How would you respond to this? I dont care if I lose her as a plate, she wasn’t doing it for me anymore. Everything was difficult with this woman. I never burn bridges. What’s a good text to shoot back in case I hit her up in the future for a booty call.
Lots of beans and chill. Destroy toilet. Snapchat you saw something that reminded you of her.

Trolling as a hobby. #nextset

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 40, you should already have this figured out.
Hi. I’m feeling some confusion from you, which is totally fine, but I’m going to take some space. I don’t want to get closer to someone who’s not sure what they want”
Okay..... How about this....
I dont care if I lose her as a plate, she wasn’t doing it for me anymore. Everything was difficult with this woman
Or something truthful, yet a little more diplomatic if.... This is your goal.
What’s a good text to shoot back in case I hit her up in the future for a booty call.
I never burn bridges.
The best way to NOT burn a bridge, is to not light fires in the first place, with dishonesty. You will only end up playing yourself, playing kiddy games and make yourself appear and get lumped up in the same category with the other indecisive over grown boys. She will also likely interpret it as someone who is playing scared to lose. If you want to keep someones respect, keep it real with them.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do not want to burn the bridge, I would had just stayed silent. Reason being, if she cared enough for you, she'd reach out again. You even responding shows you have interest in her. Thus, it could had been like a male sh!t test. Food for thought bro.