Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Planet Fitness MOGS all other gyms when it comes to hot female members

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I'm dead freaking serious. I've had memberships to 24 Hr Fitness, Anytime Fitness, Golds, LA Fitness, and some smaller mom&pop gyms, but I'm telling you Planet Fitness has the hottest female members by a country mile. It's not even up for debate.

All of the females whether they're early 20s up through 40s are smoking hot. And all of them wear skimpy leggings and sports bras that hugs every curve of their body.

I'm absolutely mind-blown at how these women dress at a gym that promises no "gymtimidation"...

The busiest nights are monday and tuesday, and I swear it smells like wet pvssy every time I roll in there on a monday night.

These women are putting on a show for the guys and the guys are all pretending like they ain't gawking at these women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is up for debate.

I find this difficult to believe. I would think that the gyms with the best looking women would be the higher priced chains (Equinox, Lifetime) or some of the independent type studios and gyms. I have been attending an independent facility during my time in my current city. I've also taken classes at some other places, including a franchised studio.

Planet Fitness does not have a good reputation. They even serve members unhealthy pizza certain days a month. It's cheap, so poorer people go there. A lot of poorer people are fatter. I would rank Planet Fitness near the bottom as a gym for finding attractive women.

24 Hour and LA Fitness are two of the bigger chains and they are moderately priced, so nearly every type of female would be there. I would think the better 24 and LA's would be in some better neighborhoods.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Planet Fitness does not have a good reputation. They even serve members unhealthy pizza certain days a month. It's cheap, so poorer people go there. A lot of poorer people are fatter. I would rank Planet Fitness near the bottom as a gym for finding attractive women.
I've been a member for a while now and they've never served pizza or doughnuts or any other type of food. That's just some ridiculous rumor spread by meathead powerlifter guys.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of this will depend upon the location itself, areas that are generally more affluent or have a larger young single female demographic will obviously have more attractive women. Something else is that when many people, both men and women, enter into relationships they become complacent and don't put as much effort or consideration into their appearance.

Side note, many young women today are very into fitness, one positive side effect of instagram. I remember when I was in my early 20s, so early 2010s, you honestly did not see that many young women at the gym, it was a heavily male dominated environment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many young women today are very into fitness, one positive side effect of instagram. I remember when I was in my early 20s, so early 2010s, you honestly did not see that many young women at the gym, it was a heavily male dominated environment.
I don't think young women today are any more into fitness now compared to 2010-2012, which was right before Instagram launched and the earliest days of Instagram. When I was in college from 2001-05, there were plenty of attractive college students in the campus gym.

Some of this depends upon where you are even within a gym. Cardio equipment areas and fitness classes are where you are more likely to find female gym members. Male gym members drastically outnumber female members around the free weights and barbells.

A lot of this will depend upon the location itself, areas that are generally more affluent or have a larger young single female demographic will obviously have more attractive women. Something else is that when many people, both men and women, enter into relationships they become complacent and don't put as much effort or consideration into their appearance.
This is so true. The Dallas area is a good example of this. The fittest and best looking people in Dallas live in neighborhoods near Downtown Dallas where unmarried people comprise a large percentage of the population in those neighborhoods. As you get further away from the central areas where unmarrieds reside and go to the Dallas area suburbs, the appearance of people changes. As you get into suburbs like Richardson, Plano, and Frisco with married people/married people with children under 18, there is more obesity.

I've been a member for a while now and they've never served pizza or doughnuts or any other type of food. That's just some ridiculous rumor spread by meathead powerlifter guys.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It is up for debate.

I find this difficult to believe. I would think that the gyms with the best looking women would be the higher priced chains (Equinox, Lifetime) or some of the independent type studios and gyms. I have been attending an independent facility during my time in my current city. I've also taken classes at some other places, including a franchised studio.

24 Hour and LA Fitness are two of the bigger chains and they are moderately priced, so nearly every type of female would be there. I would think the better 24 and LA's would be in some better neighborhoods.
Hell no...I would never set foot in that joke of a gym

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pizza idea is genius... A gym for people who don't want to work out, and let's tantalize them with pizza forever keeping them coming in...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PF is cheap that might be explain why; I was an Equinox member in the past for a few months. Probably the best facility i've visited, but the monthly fee is absolutely ridiculous when you are just building up a sweat. A lot of people just simply can't justify $200+ for a monthly membership (can't blame them - it's stupid). There were a lot of really nice women yes, but also far more pretentious and....gold diggers basically.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a PF black card member for about 10 years. Most cities have multiple locations and some are better than others.

It is true that at certain times at certain locations there are a lot of attractive women. I think they go there for the cheap tanning beds too.

It’s a good deal for $20. Overnight hours can be strange. People who lived in there cars would go there to take showers. It’s kind of a mixed bag in general tbh.

Go to one in a nice part of town around 6:00 pm and you’ll probably see some azz.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a PF black card member for about 10 years. Most cities have multiple locations and some are better than others.

It is true that at certain times at certain locations there are a lot of attractive women. I think they go there for the cheap tanning beds too.

It’s a good deal for $20. Overnight hours can be strange. People who lived in there cars would go there to take showers. It’s kind of a mixed bag of

Go to one in a nice part of town around 6:00 pm and you’ll probably see some azz.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What are gender ratios like in American gyms? Here in Australia for every one girl there are 15 guys in the gym

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are gender ratios like in American gyms? Here in Australia for every one girl there are 15 guys in the gym
I have worked out at a LA Fitness in TEXAS for years and it averages about 85% dudes. Definitely a few good looking girls at times.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were a lot of really nice women yes, but also far more pretentious and....gold diggers basically.
I might think that a lot of Equinox members are married women.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might think that a lot of Equinox members are married women.
Some yeah, the older women. There were a lot more older women there than I thought I would see. A lot of the younger women there (20's) I felt were there for a reason, which became apparent in some of the interactions I had. A few times I ran into some at different establishments, capital grille, a steakhouse, and it made for some funny conversation. Yeah I know you, you're that girl that was sweating all over the place, they think it's so funny.

A lot women figure it's a prime place for meeting men, after all they are paying more than $200 a month to just work up a sweat. Money is the least of their problems.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The females at Planet Fitness dont fit the Victoria Secret runway model archetype, they're the TikTok thot types.

I still have a membership to 24Hr Fitness because they have better equipment, a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, but the quality of the female members cant come close to Planet Fitness.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm, lot of younger women in the tightest leggings I've ever seen.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some yeah, the older women. There were a lot more older women there than I thought I would see. A lot of the younger women there (20's) I felt were there for a reason, which became apparent in some of the interactions I had. A few times I ran into some at different establishments, capital grille, a steakhouse, and it made for some funny conversation. Yeah I know you, you're that girl that was sweating all over the place, they think it's so funny.
Most single women in their 20s don't have the disposable income to be members at Equinox. Equinox is the highest end gym chain. Due to cost, it is easy to surmise that a lot of women don't become members at Equinox until at least their 30s. I could imagine Equinox women being a lot of 30s-40s married women in a two income household. The other female subset that I can imagine joining Equinox are 30+ unmarried women who are likely career oriented. You would need to be a career oriented unmarried female to be able to afford the membership charge at Equinox.

A lot women figure it's a prime place for meeting men, after all they are paying more than $200 a month to just work up a sweat. Money is the least of their problems.
I don't know who these women are who figure that. The behavior I've seen from women in my gym in the past decade actively discourages approaching. Since the early 2010s, the majority of women I've observed in the gym I've attended have been wearing headphones/earbuds on the general gym floor. Fitness classes seems to be the only viable way to meet women in a gym because wearing earbuds during class doesn't happen.

I still have a membership to 24Hr Fitness because they have better equipment, a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, but the quality of the female members cant come close to Planet Fitness.
I have worked out at a LA Fitness in TEXAS for years and it averages about 85% dudes. Definitely a few good looking girls at times.
LA Fitness is slightly more upscale than 24 Hour Fitness. 24 and LA are the two most typical mid-range gym chains in the USA. Those gyms are a good cross section of middle America. Most of the highest end exercise people aren't going to those unless they are cheap and the lowest end are going to Planet Fitness.

A lot of individuals and households aren't even exercising and don't have gym memberships.