Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Places to take a girl in Sacramento

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is in the right forum, not sure where to put it. Anyway, I have had a few dates with this artsy 30 year old lawyer gal, we have made out after each date but have not gone all the way yet. I have gotten mixed advice on whether or not I should invite her to my place for dinner(did that and she countered with dinner and a movie for a third date). Should I try again for Valentines day weekend or something else? Someone suggested an activity date also, take her to a jazz club/bar or something. I know this may sound pathetic but I am kinda new to this area still, and I don't even know where any good jazz clubs are. There is also the second Saturday artwalk, I think the 14th is the second Saturday, but I would rather do something more intimate than fight crowds with her on the next date. Do any locals know of good date ideas in this particular situation? Keep in mind that she is 30, well educated etc. and I am 35.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I think I figured out what I want to do.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in Sac also. I like to go for walks around the capitol area if it a casual type of date. Folsom lake is a really nice place to go if you are into the hiking/outside thing. As far as clubs-- that depends on what you were looking for. Social is very upscale and nice and so is Mason's. I haven't been to Mix yet, though I hear its nice because the entire club is on a rooftop. If you head around 21st and P st by the press club, there is a large enclave of people who walk to and from the 10 different bars right next to each other.

Also, you might want to consider the powerhouse in Folsom with their live music on fri and sat. That is the perfect bar for your age group.

PM me if you want more info.