Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Places to check out in Manhattan

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to Manhattan in a couple of weeks. Definitely going out one or two nights. I have an appartment in Little Italy. Are there any places nearby there to check out? I'm not a club kind of guy, I can appreciate a cool bar much more. But, if there is a special place I definitely need to check out, please tell me.

I'm a big fan of rock bars/clubs by the way, so tell me about them too. And of course, there need to be hot girls, but I don't need to tell you guys ;)

If any of you live there nearby, PM me your MSN address and I
ll contact you. We can go out together. It would be f*cking cool.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitaley check out Fat Cat on Christopher St, not too far from lil Italy. Phebe's on 4th and Bowery has a good happy hour if you'd like to hit it up. I usually prefer Brooklyn spots though cause the people aren't as uptight and pretty laid back. I can give you a whole list if you need.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Definitaley check out Fat Cat on Christopher St, not too far from lil Italy. Phebe's on 4th and Bowery has a good happy hour if you'd like to hit it up. I usually prefer Brooklyn spots though cause the people aren't as uptight and pretty laid back. I can give you a whole list if you need.
Lol. Yeah.. Christopher st has the best spots for snowdog.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I'm going to Manhattan in a couple of weeks. Definitely going out one or two nights. I have an appartment in Little Italy. Are there any places nearby there to check out? I'm not a club kind of guy, I can appreciate a cool bar much more. But, if there is a special place I definitely need to check out, please tell me.

I'm a big fan of rock bars/clubs by the way, so tell me about them too. And of course, there need to be hot girls, but I don't need to tell you guys ;)

If any of you live there nearby, PM me your MSN address and I
ll contact you. We can go out together. It would be f*cking cool.
Hope this helps:

http://www.venueslist.blogspot.com/

SickAgain said:
Fat Cat is a great place for a fun time.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Brother this is nyc! why do you want to waste your time there at a club/bar? there are so many things to see just walk around. When I went there I forget but I walked so many miles I only took a cab once cause it was at night and I was dead tired of walking.
Haha yea, definitely going to do that all day the whole week. But, I do want to go out at least one night and get a taste of the night life.

SickAgain said:

Sweet. Live music & pool, sounds good to me. Also an interesting place in terms of hot chicks?

Sweet!

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat Cat and pretty much every place in NYC has hot girls. But at Fat Cat they usually roll with friends in a big group so it's harder to get in on their good side. If you really want to meet someone, try not to play the tourist card too much, because they're almost a majority out there. Trains and parks have always been good for day game for me. Regular bars and social events are good at night. Just run your normal game. NYC is good because the people are very social and friendly and there's just an unbelievable amount of people too. You'll have a great time.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowdog,

I went Manhatten for a fortnight 3 months ago.

I found the very hottest girls mostly on 5th Avenue, especially those actually working in the stores.

Christopher Street was pretty dead during the day, but it lights up at night. Just around the corner from there is New York University.

Also everyone i talked to recommended the nightlife in Brooklyn over touristy/upper class Manhatten, where its too expensive and snobby.

Good luck. You'll be walking for miles everyday there.

V